More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+87
right idea, wrong pussy
Brick Tamland
TedHeath
hegottheboot
Thunderpussy
Secret Treaties
dirtymind
Just In J
lachesis
Triviachamp
secretagent007
Aris
saint mark
mattjoes
Napoleon Solo
dodgecunningham
Klaus Hergesheimer
Santa
JeremyDuns
clublos
Harmsway
dalton
Capsule in Space
EyelessCougar
AMC Hornet
Gravity's Silhouette
Righty007
Chief of SIS
Aston_Martini
Lobelia Overhill
bitchcraft
JohnDrake
Miles Messervy
Captain Arthurs
jet set willy
MBalje
FG Wells
Seve
Perilagu Khan
6of1
Krilencu
Blunt Instrument
w7
Vesper
SJK91
danslittlefinger
Klown
HJackson
Mr Bond
GeneralGogol
Mr. Trevelyan
Chigawa
Salomé
Sleeper
Fairbairn-Sykes
tiffanywint
Satorious
Ravenstone
Jack Wade
CIS
Chang
Tubes
Drax
Moore
retrokitty
Toppers
lalala2004
G section
Prince Kamal Khan
bondfan06
FourDot
Isis
Largo's Shark
James. C
The White Tuxedo
colly
Makeshift Python
CJB
groucho070
Louis Armstrong
MOO7RE
Control
Hilly
Fae
Fort Knox
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

James. C wrote:
Is that because they can now read our PM's?

Welcome WW, glad you made it 8)

that, reading our Pm's and the fact someone posted links all over the shop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 pm

I figured out how to remove those posts I'd made at MI6 about this place, so as far as I can see there's no trace of my comments, at least not anywhere on my own pages. On one hand, I should have known better that nothing's private over there, but on the other hand it was the only way to contact everyone I'd hoped would come over here. I'm still curious as to who thought it would be a good idea or even some kind of a laugh posting the address on the site boards, but it's no biggie. It was probably always gonna leak back there at some point. Best to get it done with sooner I guess so we know where we stand, especially over stuff like security on this site.

As for Kyvan, I don't know if he'll be down with the swearing (implied or otherwise) around here, as much as I like the guy and wouldn't mind at all if he filled the music threads with Elvis.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 pm

I had thought of kyvan. I really like the guy. I have heard that it was he was wanted "bitch" censored. Hey, at least I don't have to worry about that anymore. Because I never got over it. And everyone was telling me to drop it, but I couldn't.

I felt like this.

Now I feel like this.

As for kyvan. I'd gladly welcome him here, but we ain't making the lingo all squeaky clean, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 pm

CIS wrote:
retrokitty wrote:

And with that, he'd have to swear to secrecy. Swear it!

:pirat:
Not much point in that anymore, the admins over at nuMI6 are already well aware of this site and the fact that many of us have migrated here.

Well, it's not that the place exists as much as what is being said. Though we will move on, there are times when people, places and things off this forum will be discussed and I don't think it's fair to anyone to have that go off the forum. Sure, eventually it may grow so grand that we can't monitor that, but for now, isn't it kind of nice having the treehouse to ourselves?

And back to Kyvan... like I said, if he knows what he's getting into and won't complain here or on the other site about the swearing and such, I'm good with that.

Though now he'll arrive and read this thinking I'm a b*tch... not saying it of course tongue but thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 am

It doesn't matter anymore since Nick_007 found out about the site. I saw his GUEST post in here earlier. No matter how hush hush it was, he must have blew the leak to James Page. Some how he got past everyone.

The fact the main MI6 account would post the link on one of my comments shows they at least know who some of the members are.

Would anyone mind Satorious joining? If not, I understand. He was a pretty quiet fellow, would be a good addition to the fan sections. He was e-mailng about how upset he was with New MI6.

If not, like I said, I won't be offended. Just a suggestion. 8)
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 am

I invited kyvan not really expecting him to like it very much here, but I would miss his input, so I had to at least make an effort to include him here.

I'm not a fan of general crudeness, but I'm really good at ignorning it. I just don't let it bother me too much, but some people are less able to do that, and I sympathize.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:34 am

Is it possible to invite Russian Mummy?
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:40 am

Moore wrote:
It doesn't matter anymore since Nick_007 found out about the site. I saw his GUEST post in here earlier. No matter how hush hush it was, he must have blew the leak to James Page. Some how he got past everyone.

He had posted under the name of nick 007. It seems he was banned, which is what I was afraid would happen. I really, truly do not like that he had to be banned. We've gotta be very careful about that kind of thing.

Moore wrote:
Would anyone mind Satorious joining? If not, I understand. He was a pretty quiet fellow, would be a good addition to the fan sections. He was e-mailng about how upset he was with New MI6.

I couldn't see how anyone would object to the notorious Satorious.

lalala2004 wrote:
I invited kyvan not really expecting him to like it very much here, but I would miss his input, so I had to at least make an effort to include him here.

I'm not a fan of general crudeness, but I'm really good at ignorning it. I just don't let it bother me too much, but some people are less able to do that, and I sympathize.

I fully agree, as a matter of fact. I don't know how I come off, as I make jokes too, but I was raised not to say things like that in mixed gender company. Not that it's about gender. But I don't want this place to become a cesspool. Doing it the right way is a tightrope walk. An example would be Lazenby.'s avatar. I think it's okay. But Sharky's I didn't like.

Willard Whyte wrote:
Is it possible to invite Russian Mummy?

I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 am

Might I suggest Agent Leiter, unless he's under a different name here.

Wish it were possible to invite Sisillius but he hadn't been posting on MI6 for ages.
Back to top Go down
CIS

CIS

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:44 am

Just witnessed some predictable copyright Nazi activity on nuMI6. One of the members had put up the picture of Daniel Craig as "Mrs. Bond" as an example of how to display pictures with HTML code, and the moderators removed it. Probably because the advertisement was financed by MGM, but probably mostly because they can't stand people making fun of Daniel Craig for that ad.

Here, it was Luds I guess... wanted to avoid going "off topic".... though he probably could have used the MGM excuse since the ad was associated with them:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/2440#Comment_2440
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 am

Hilly wrote:
Wish it were possible to invite Sisillius but he hadn't been posting on MI6 for ages.

I have his e-mail, but he hasn't replied to anything I've written. Could just be a side account.

Hopefully he's doing well.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 am

CIS wrote:
Just witnessed some predictable copyright Nazi activity on nuMI6. One of the members had put up the picture of Daniel Craig as "Mrs. Bond" as an example of how to display pictures with HTML code, and the moderators removed it. Probably because the advertisement was financed by MGM, but probably mostly because they can't stand people making fun of Daniel Craig for that ad.

Here, it was Luds I guess... wanted to avoid going "off topic".... though he probably could have used the MGM excuse since the ad was associated with them:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/2440#Comment_2440

Nah, it was for copyright, not admiration for the ad.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Hilly wrote:

I have his e-mail, but he hasn't replied to anything I've written. Could just be a side account.

Hopefully. It's trivial and not a reason for him to be present but he was quite supportive of my writing and recommended I did non-fan fiction more which I am. Anyway, that's neither here or there I guess.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 am

Hilly wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Hopefully. It's trivial and not a reason for him to be present but he was quite supportive of my writing and recommended I did non-fan fiction more which I am. Anyway, that's neither here or there I guess.

No, he was good to me too. Wish he were here.
Back to top Go down
groucho070
Cipher Clerk
groucho070

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:13 am

Hilly wrote:
Such a gentleman. Hope someone can track him down and get him here.
Back to top Go down
http://grouchydays.blogspot.com
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:46 am

I'm good friends with Russian Mummy off the forum and, though he is part of the original London Bond Camp (which included some now mods), he is a man who marches in his own parade. I feel confident I could invite him and he'd either come and visit both forums - being an asset to both - or just not join but not make a fuss about it.

I'm happy to contact him of others feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 am

I'll be happy with him here :)
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 am

I think Rummy would be a great asset, kitty. I don't think there's anything wrong with someone being active on both forums, so long as it doesn't cause drama, and I don't it would in Russian Mummy's case :-)
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 am

groucho070 wrote:
Hilly wrote:
Such a gentleman. Hope someone can track him down and get him here.
Last time I heard from Sillers (I had regular emails with him for a few months ...) and he took his hiatus for personal reasons and said "he may not come back depending on circumstances".

I have a feeling he won't be coming back. Pity, because he really in my eyes was a dear friend and mentor.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:30 am

He was amazing... I think he gave so much though that the responsibility might have been a bit much. Not that he couldn't handle himself, just that he did get invested in order to help us. He gave me plenty of help during my attempts at writing and it's because of him that I'll likely go back to it this summer.

Sure would love him here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:01 am

Sisillius was all right, but, like so many Bond fanatics, his enthusiasm blinded him to the reality that QoS was a huge disappointment. MI6 quickly became an unpleasant place for anyone not toeing the party line on QoS and, regrettably, he was part of that.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am

That tide turned quite a way after you left, Ambler.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 am

ambler wrote:
Sisillius was all right, but, like so many Bond fanatics, his enthusiasm blinded him to the reality that QoS was a huge disappointment. MI6 quickly became an unpleasant place for anyone not toeing the party line on QoS and, regrettably, he was part of that.
I would have to disagree with that. I mean firstly what is a huge dissapointment and what isn't is entirely subjective. And besides that I don't feel the 'toeing the line' is accurate as plenty of people made their dislike known and it didn't have an unpleasant place. In some cases it became unpleasant by how it was handled by individuals of the debate.

But that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 pm

The White Tuxedo wrote:
lalala2004 wrote:

I fully agree, as a matter of fact. I don't know how I come off, as I make jokes too, but I was raised not to say things like that in mixed gender company. Not that it's about gender. But I don't want this place to become a cesspool. Doing it the right way is a tightrope walk. An example would be Lazenby.'s avatar. I think it's okay. But Sharky's I didn't like.

I'd be more worried about threads on buying guns and slapping women (staples of MI6) than pictures of tits and buttocks if I were you.

As a general observation, many Americans seem very uptight about sex. Is it the puritan heritage? I ask because if there's any subject that's funnier and more touching I've yet to find it.

Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 pm

ambler wrote:
As a general observation, many Americans seem very uptight about sex. Is it the puritan heritage? I ask because if there's any subject that's funnier and more touching I've yet to find it.
Yup. One of the unfortunate downfalls of being a Christian nation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next