More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+87
right idea, wrong pussy
Brick Tamland
TedHeath
hegottheboot
Thunderpussy
Secret Treaties
dirtymind
Just In J
lachesis
Triviachamp
secretagent007
Aris
saint mark
mattjoes
Napoleon Solo
dodgecunningham
Klaus Hergesheimer
Santa
JeremyDuns
clublos
Harmsway
dalton
Capsule in Space
EyelessCougar
AMC Hornet
Gravity's Silhouette
Righty007
Chief of SIS
Aston_Martini
Lobelia Overhill
bitchcraft
JohnDrake
Miles Messervy
Captain Arthurs
jet set willy
MBalje
FG Wells
Seve
Perilagu Khan
6of1
Krilencu
Blunt Instrument
w7
Vesper
SJK91
danslittlefinger
Klown
HJackson
Mr Bond
GeneralGogol
Mr. Trevelyan
Chigawa
Salomé
Sleeper
Fairbairn-Sykes
tiffanywint
Satorious
Ravenstone
Jack Wade
CIS
Chang
Tubes
Drax
Moore
retrokitty
Toppers
lalala2004
G section
Prince Kamal Khan
bondfan06
FourDot
Isis
Largo's Shark
James. C
The White Tuxedo
colly
Makeshift Python
CJB
groucho070
Louis Armstrong
MOO7RE
Control
Hilly
Fae
Fort Knox
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:12 am

Welcome w7! Good to see you here mate! :)
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Ditto. Good to have you around, w7. 8)

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Tell me about it.

LA, you're a mod yourself mate, look down the boards.

Even if I'm also a mod - tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Hello, all ... 'My name is' as was here. Thanks to Lazzers for the invite :D .

Thank Buddha for a forum that actually looks they're meant to, eh? 👽
Back to top Go down
Krilencu
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Krilencu

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi fellows, I just registered today. I am also known as GoldenGun at MI6 and as O.H.M.S.S. at CBn. I am not going to quit posting elsewhere but I going to keep an aye on the discussions here as well. So are these forums new? I've never came across of them before.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Hey, MNI. Glad you got the message. I only tried about nine times sending it!!!! laugh

Dunno what's up with the messages over there, I must have sent eight messages which all got sent straight back to me. 😕

Anyway, welcome aboard mate, great to see you. 8)

Hi GoldenGun. The forum here has been up for nearly a year, but it's been fairly quiet until the whole MI6 switchover thing; Since that happened, it's been very busy.

Anyway, welcome aboard. 8)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Lazenby. wrote:
Hey, MNI. Glad you got the message. I only tried about nine times sending it!!!! laugh

Dunno what's up with the messages over there, I must have sent eight messages which all got sent straight back to me. 😕

Anyway, welcome aboard mate, great to see you. 8)

Yeah, the messaging over there sucks big time ... presumably to match the site layout laugh .

Cheers for the invite again, and for the warm welcome! :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: New!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Well hey guys I'm Pussy Galore 69 I'm new to forums in general but I love bond and I'm a good friend of FieldsMan :D

I am just getting the hang of it all the discussions and such but I'm definitely looking forward to it! :)

Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Welcome, Ms Galore. 8)
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm

MNI! Long time, no see buddy! :) Great to see you made it over here, along with Golden Gun! 8)

Welcome to Pussy Galore 69 too - that's a great username. :)
Back to top Go down
Krilencu
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Krilencu

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

G section wrote:
MNI! Long time, no see buddy! :) Great to see you made it over here, along with Golden Gun! 8)

Welcome to Pussy Galore 69 too - that's a great username. :)

Thanks mate, you are the first to welcome me. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Cheers, G section! :D
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Hello, all ... 'My name is' as was here. Thanks to Lazzers for the invite :D .

Thank Buddha for a forum that actually looks they're meant to, eh? 👽

Hello MNI, glad to see you old chum. :D and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Welcome GoldenGun (Krilencu), w7 and Mynameis (Blunt).

Lazenby. wrote:
Louis Armstrong wrote:
Tell me about it.

LA, you're a mod yourself mate, look down the boards. Just waiting for the admin to sort the titles under the usernames.
I know I'm a mod, but it's kind of useless to be one in just one forum. It's been made clear the policy on Bond and Beyond is that no mod's going to be any kind of an editing or deleting Nazi. Just let common sense rule. The main thing mods need to do is keep the board well-organized and easy to navigate. Unfortunately, a mod can't move threads to their proper forums unless they're a mod in every forum, which FieldsMan is. And so far all he's done is made a joke about deleting criticism of Pierce Brosnan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:16 pm

So nice to see many of you vets joining, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Unfortunately, a mod can't move threads to their proper forums unless they're a mod in every forum, which FieldsMan is. And so far all he's done is made a joke about deleting criticism of Pierce Brosnan.

Agreed. Give FieldsMan just one or two categories to mod.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

For fuck's sake. I have been moving stuff around so it's neater. I have not edited any of the Brosnan comments. That was just a joke I made in one post. I've combined the Bond youtube threads, deleted te TV section thread in the Enquiries forum, merged the technical problems into one, organised the MI6 threads into one., etc, etc. Tux and Brown are here too, if they thought something wasn't in the right place.

Welcome Blunt Instrument. Great to see you here. :)

Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Lol. I actually just re-read my post and wasn't quite sure why I was ragging on you in particular. Won't edit it now, but Brown and Tux could help some too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Thank guys for the welcome.

And username seemed only fitting :D
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:35 pm

I would love to be a mod for something.

EDIT: It says moderator on my profile, what does this mean? :affraid:

Last edited by danslittlefinger on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
groucho070
Cipher Clerk
groucho070

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 am

Holy ravioli! Everyone's a moderator. Does that mean there will be power struggle or something? Can I ban someone, please, please.... :twisted:
Back to top Go down
http://grouchydays.blogspot.com
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 am

Who's "Siberian Special Forces", BTW? Anyone? 😕
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:15 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Who's "Siberian Special Forces", BTW? Anyone? 😕

I vaguely remember a poster on KTBEU with that username. I think he mainly hung out in the video game section.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:24 am

Also known as TrumanLodge. I invited him over. Good guy.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 am

retrokitty wrote:
If any of you do need HTML for any reason - and just want quick answers and no mistakes - use this HTML Code Generator. (Changed the link font myself otherwise it doesn't look like a link. :!:
Thanks RK, I bookmarked this link and the grammar rules link found elsewhere. Nice to have quick reference to both as I would like to brush up on both.
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 am

Hi everybody, 6of1 here.

I've been invited by LouisArmstrong and retrokitty. Many thanks for the invitation, I feel very honoured.

However, I'm afraid I may have little opportunity to contribute for some time. You may already have noticed that I'm a slow contributor, and especially so in the last few weeks of MI 6 forums my activity has dwindled down to zero. Some of you may also already be aware that I'm a journalist currently based in Europe.

As the recent developments in the Middle East are somewhat topical right at the moment my working schedule has been raised by several degrees. On top of that, by a ludicrous coincidence I happen to be the former college housemate of a fellow who may well become a prominent figure of a future government in these parts. You can guess that the pressure is on to get exclusive interviews from such sources and it's understood that I shamelessly exploit first name terms dating back nearly thirty years now. Which, lacking any kind of morals and decency whatsoever, I of course intend to do. ;)

I shall try to drop by every once in a while and perhaps even hand in the odd post, but please don't be disappointed if I remain a rare guest.

All the best to my fellow MI 6 expats
6of1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next