More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+87
right idea, wrong pussy
Brick Tamland
TedHeath
hegottheboot
Thunderpussy
Secret Treaties
dirtymind
Just In J
lachesis
Triviachamp
secretagent007
Aris
saint mark
mattjoes
Napoleon Solo
dodgecunningham
Klaus Hergesheimer
Santa
JeremyDuns
clublos
Harmsway
dalton
Capsule in Space
EyelessCougar
AMC Hornet
Gravity's Silhouette
Righty007
Chief of SIS
Aston_Martini
Lobelia Overhill
bitchcraft
JohnDrake
Miles Messervy
Captain Arthurs
jet set willy
MBalje
FG Wells
Seve
Perilagu Khan
6of1
Krilencu
Blunt Instrument
w7
Vesper
SJK91
danslittlefinger
Klown
HJackson
Mr Bond
GeneralGogol
Mr. Trevelyan
Chigawa
Salomé
Sleeper
Fairbairn-Sykes
tiffanywint
Satorious
Ravenstone
Jack Wade
CIS
Chang
Tubes
Drax
Moore
retrokitty
Toppers
lalala2004
G section
Prince Kamal Khan
bondfan06
FourDot
Isis
Largo's Shark
James. C
The White Tuxedo
colly
Makeshift Python
CJB
groucho070
Louis Armstrong
MOO7RE
Control
Hilly
Fae
Fort Knox
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:14 am

Some brilliant work on your blog there, Gobi. Great to have you here. 8)
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 am

Nice blog! You'll like it here. You can post your art in the threads without crazy warnings about copyright like you get at Mi6. It's a message board for crying out loud. People chatting and posting pictures and by extension promoting the product. Win Win.

Never understood the Mi6 policy. Surely Eon wants people using Bond avatars. If not why do they create official QoS avatars?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 am

Hello, everyone. Sharpshooter from CBn. Good to be here. Got a personal message from The Shark, and I decided to register. The conversation on CBn has dried up, or it does not interest me at this stage. Hence my absence.
Back to top Go down
Righty007

Righty007

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 am

sharpshooter wrote:
Hello, everyone. Sharpshooter from CBn. Good to be here. Got a personal message from The Shark, and I decided to register. The conversation on CBn has dried up, or it does not interest me at this stage. Hence my absence.
Glad to see more CBn talent around here. Welcome, sharpshooter.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 am

Welcome, Gobi. I remember your fine artwork.
Back to top Go down
mattjoes

mattjoes

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:12 am

Greetings from an occasional poster back at CBn. I was also lured to this place by a PM from The Shark. Right now, it seems like a nice little cottage compared to the barren wasteland that CBn is. Here's hoping that website gets back on its feet (even though I must say I haven't contributed much to that cause) and that this one has a "useful, happy, long life", hopefully not to be terminated by a three-nippled assassin.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 am

mattjoes wrote:
....hopefully not to be terminated by a three-nippled assassin.
laugh
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: intros   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 pm

sharpshooter wrote:

mattjoes wrote:
Greetings from an occasional poster back at CBn. I was also lured to this place by a PM from The Shark. Right now, it seems like a nice little cottage compared to the barren wasteland that CBn is. Here's hoping that website gets back on its feet (even though I must say I haven't contributed much to that cause) and that this one has a "useful, happy, long life", hopefully not to be terminated by a three-nippled assassin.

Welcome, I appreciate the product placement.

M, can I have my raise now?
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 pm

being a visitor on both MI6 & CBn were I go under different names I decided here to go with the my latest Saint Mark.

I find that there is always space for another Bondforum especially if it improves on the ones earlier mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Aris

Aris

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Evening all! I'm Aris007 from the notorious CBn forums. I just erased the numbers cause they were a sign of my teenage fascination. I don't think that there will be a problem since many users here know me with my new screen name(or at least I hope so).

I'm glad to see many from the old gang and I'm also very happy to see a great amount of new people here that enjoy Bond.

Great lair this one! Well done to the Admins and to the Mods.

Let the sport commence!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Aris wrote:
Evening all! I'm Aris007 from the notorious CBn forums. I just erased the numbers cause they were a sign of my teenage fascination. I don't think that there will be a problem since many users here know me with my new screen name(or at least I hope so).

I'm glad to see many from the old gang and I'm also very happy to see a great amount of new people here that enjoy Bond.

Great lair this one! Well done to the Admins and to the Mods.

Let the sport commence!

Well, September is off to a torrid pace. 8 days in and Sharky has already converted recruited 15 new souls members. If he keeps this up, he'll exceed his production quotas and establish a new monthly record of 60 new members, give or take one or two (current record stands at 54).
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Dam', GS, looks like you've had an extreme makeover!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 pm

The tits come later.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: d   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Judging by your avatar, you're the odds-on favorite to be the donor.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
Dam', GS, looks like you've had an extreme makeover!

I'm the love child of Dwight Shrute and Jerri Blank.

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 JerriBlank

Last edited by Gravity's Silhouette on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 pm

It's always best to Shrute from point Blank.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Well, September is off to a torrid pace. 8 days in and Sharky has already converted recruited 15 new souls members. If he keeps this up, he'll exceed his production quotas and establish a new monthly record of 60 new members, give or take one or two (current record stands at 54).

Believe me, there's hundreds from where they came from. 90% haven't even read their PMs yet, poor sods.

Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:37 am

laugh

Seriously though, brilliant job LS. The place is heaving right now, every time I check in there's a handful of new members. It's like the end of Escape To Victory in reverse. laugh

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:03 am

This place is swarming
Back to top Go down
secretagent007

secretagent007

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:11 am

Thanks for the invite Shark! I'm excited to be here.

Josh
Back to top Go down
Triviachamp
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Triviachamp

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am

Hi I'm Triviachamp, from CBN

Hope my contributions will worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Triviachamp wrote:
Hi I'm Triviachamp, from CBN

Hope my contributions will worthwhile.

I'm sure they will be.

And a welcome to: OhmssFan, MKB, AceRoberts, Attempting Re-Entry, Secret Agent 007, Professor Dent, Aris, Hoppy Uniatz, Saint Mark, Sharpshooter, Mattjoes, Gobi-1, Living Daylights, Major Tallon, Jackof Shadows, Napoleon Solo, Shrublands, Dodge Cunningham, 00Twelve, Peter Greenhill, Klaus Hergesheimer, and Tilly, all of whom have joined within the past few days.

I'd particularly like to welcome David Schofield and Dinovelvet, whose posts I used to read and enjoy all the time over at CBn. I hope they'll be prolific posters over here.

Hope I didn't miss anyone who has registered since August 28th.

Last edited by Gravity's Silhouette on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:07 am

Welcome to all of the new members. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello folks - I just registered today, have been on CBn under the same user name for years, cool to see that there are so many familiar 'faces' around here.

Best mix another Vesper to ease the trauma!
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:12 am

Welcome to all new members, looking forward to reading your posts.
:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next