More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+87
right idea, wrong pussy
Brick Tamland
TedHeath
hegottheboot
Thunderpussy
Secret Treaties
dirtymind
Just In J
lachesis
Triviachamp
secretagent007
Aris
saint mark
mattjoes
Napoleon Solo
dodgecunningham
Klaus Hergesheimer
Santa
JeremyDuns
clublos
Harmsway
dalton
Capsule in Space
EyelessCougar
AMC Hornet
Gravity's Silhouette
Righty007
Chief of SIS
Aston_Martini
Lobelia Overhill
bitchcraft
JohnDrake
Miles Messervy
Captain Arthurs
jet set willy
MBalje
FG Wells
Seve
Perilagu Khan
6of1
Krilencu
Blunt Instrument
w7
Vesper
SJK91
danslittlefinger
Klown
HJackson
Mr Bond
GeneralGogol
Mr. Trevelyan
Chigawa
Salomé
Sleeper
Fairbairn-Sykes
tiffanywint
Satorious
Ravenstone
Jack Wade
CIS
Chang
Tubes
Drax
Moore
retrokitty
Toppers
lalala2004
G section
Prince Kamal Khan
bondfan06
FourDot
Isis
Largo's Shark
James. C
The White Tuxedo
colly
Makeshift Python
CJB
groucho070
Louis Armstrong
MOO7RE
Control
Hilly
Fae
Fort Knox
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:06 am

A hearty welcome to Major_Exposition.

Please introduce yourself mate. :)
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Hello all,

Too old to be a new guy at anything really, hmmm need an avatar...... one not copyrighted by James Cameron of course!

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Welcome aboard, lachesis. And how does one pronounce "lachesis," by the by?
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:32 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Welcome aboard, lachesis. And how does one pronounce "lachesis," by the by?

Thanks for the welcome and its Lach-ay-sis down our way but I have also been know to answer to 'oi you!' ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 am

Hi, guys!

Following a friendly invitation from THE SHARK I´m interested in checking this site out.

SecretAgentFan
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Welcome, SAF. Post early; post often.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Welcome, SecretAgentFan, hope you enjoy the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:06 am

Pussfeller here. Longtime CBner, recently invited here by The Shark. This site looks pretty cool. I shall certainly spend some time hereabouts. One thing that's been puzzling me: how do I set an avatar, etc?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 am

Pussfeller wrote:
Pussfeller here. Longtime CBner, recently invited here by The Shark. This site looks pretty cool. I shall certainly spend some time hereabouts. One thing that's been puzzling me: how do I set an avatar, etc?

Welcome aboard mate!

To set an avatar, click on "profile", then find the "avatar" tab, and from there you can upload an avatar from your computer.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Always liked the name Pussfeller. Might name my first born Pussfeller, even if it's a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Welcome aboard Shadow. Make yourself comfortable.

Try these to get started:

F1 Thread.

Screenwriting.

Music you can't stand.

What album are you listening to?
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 pm

As an aside, BaB now has 165 members. M can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's the largerst number we've yet had.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:24 pm

It will revert to 155 very soon. We've got 10 suspicious registrees that have never logged-in, and several others haven't yet posed. Unlike MI6, I want out our member count to actually mean something.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:05 pm

If they've registered but never logged in, I'd say that's the very definition of "posing."

;)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
If they've registered but never logged in, I'd say that's the very definition of "posing."

;)

I may be a bit naive, but why would registering but never posting be suspicious? Maybe they meant to post but just never found the time.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

;)

I may be a bit naive, but why would registering but never posting be suspicious? Maybe they meant to post but just never found the time.

Why these are so odd, is because they're all handles of folks already registered here, or who are on other sites (like Cb.n), but haven't been invited. i.e. doctor zhivago (username on MI6) is here as Isis, and Mulli (from danielcraigisnotbond) is here as Chang. They're clearly set-up by someone with knowledge of Bond and the members on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Sharky wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

;)

Why these are so odd, is because they're all handles of folks already registered here, or who are on other sites (like Cb.n), but haven't been invited. i.e. doctor zhivago (username on MI6) is here as Isis, and Mulli (from danielcraigisnotbond) is here as Chang. They're clearly set-up by someone with knowledge of Bond and the members on these forums.

I'm sorry, but now I'm even more lost (but don't feel obligated to explain this to me).

Are you saying that some of these inactive handles were names that some people currently posting here would have used if they hadn't been snatched and registered by the inactive interlopers? Are the people you mentioned people who would not be allowed to post here if they tried? Also, is this site basically by invitation only? What happens if someone registers because they heard of this site through other posts or links on other forums but weren't officially invited?
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:33 pm

The site is certainly not by invitation only. Not anymore, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Are you saying that some of these inactive handles were names that some people currently posting here would have used if they hadn't been snatched and registered by the inactive interlopers?

Pretty much, except the active posters chose their names out of free will early on. These inactive interlopers are a fairly recent addition, created soon after M deleted a few 0 post accounts.

Also, is this site basically by invitation only? What happens if someone registers because they heard of this site through other posts or links on other forums but weren't officially invited?

No. It was back in March and April, but ever since the May depression we've had to advertise as much as possible. For instance, there's a link to BAB in my Cb.n signature.
Back to top Go down
Just In J

Just In J

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Hey guys! I am the member formerly known as SportzStooge007 back at the old Mi6 Forums.

I've been busy doing a lot of other things, like graduating high school and writing comedy blogs, etc, since last posted regularly and haven't gotten much of an opportunity to watch James Bond, let alone being an active member of an internet community.

But now, as the new Bond film enters production, I find my interest in Bond renewed. I like the layout over here, and I recognize a lot of the names.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twovisionaries.com
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Welcome back, Sportz.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Hello Sportz, good to see you in this here parts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey, Stoogey, I hope you become a regular over here.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:28 am

Welcome stooge! :)

Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Stoogey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next