More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS

Go down 
+17
Lazenby.
Strangways&Quarrel
Loomis
jet set willy
Campbell4
Salomé
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Gravity's Silhouette
Moore
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
coco1997
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
Harmsway
dr. strangelove
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:48 am

It sounds like the name she would use at 16, and never bothered to change.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
It sounds like the name she would use at 16, and never bothered to change.

I bet Gravy emailed her his scripts for Bond 26-35.

And his photo showing his bow down for her.

Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:44 am

Oh, hey. Your avatar now comes in emoticon form.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:15 am

bitchcraft wrote:
But Gravy's meltdown is too early...execs were bitching about the earlier draft, not the final one. We don't know what's been changed since considering there have been rewrites.

I don't feel like it's too early; I'm just trying to get ahead of the curve.

Look, I really hope I'm wrong. But if the finished product is even just 20% of the script/outline I've read, the film will have been a huge waste of time and money. You see, I'm not entirely sure that they've got the time left to change the structural issues with the script. It may be too late. I mean, it's pretty hard to redo an entire script in order to explain the villain's motivation. The biggest irony of SPECTRE could be that it basically becomes everything that AUSTIN POWERS: GOLDMEMBER parodied, but only cost $250 million more to make. Daddy issues? I wouldn't have believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. How does such a script even get to the point where it was turned in? How does Logan get into position to offer this up? Normally they pitch a storyline to EON and the studio signs off on it. Logan may be supremely talented, but in this case his ideas are a massive case of overreach, injecting pathos and subtext and "issues" into a series and storyline that didn't really call for it. EON took everything they didn't learn from QUANTURD OF SOLACE and simply blew it up 2 or 3x scale for SPECTRE.

But I digress. Time will tell whether this is Craig's THUNDERBALL or his QUANTUM OF BOLLOCKS: 2.0.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:41 am

You have no idea when that script was written. Even if the leaked e-mails had timestamps, that just tells you when the e-mails were written, not the draft script.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:44 am

GS is complaining about the shooting outline, which is dated November 9. It's like a like treatment, but breaks down what is happening in each scene (for example, Scene 1 is the gunbarrel). Sometimes that includes quotes from the dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:31 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
You have no idea when that script was written. Even if the leaked e-mails had timestamps, that just tells you when the e-mails were written, not the draft script.

Look, I'm not going to let facts get in the way of a perfectly good diatribe. I've decided to go ahead and pre-emptively hate the movie and critically savage it so that when the film actually does come out, one of several things may occur:

#1 I can say "Told you so."

#2 I will have lowered my expectations so dramatically that I'll be pheasantly surprised at how good the quality of the film is.

#3 I'll have already gone through 4 of the 5 stages of grief, and will now be in the "acceptance" phase while the rest of you are just entering the "denial" phase.

#4 Like homework, I'll have gotten mine done already and won't feel the last-minute pressure of offering a hastily delivered opinion on the film since I'd prejudged it 12 months earlier based on nothing more than snippets of leaked documents.

All in all, a very thorough plan, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:40 am

Let Gravy hate on, I say. There's a lot of Bond fans like him right now judging the film before it came out. I feel it's futile to try to tell them "just wait", cause in the end the film might turn out to be so good that they're pleasantly surprised.

We all should have learned this with Lazenby. and his doom and gloom over SF being TWINE 2.0, and his amazement over how much he didn't hate it.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:42 am

I'm not saying I want illegally obtained documents, but if anyone happened to send me a link to them in my private messages, I definitely would not read them.

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:45 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I can't believe we're still going on about Vesper.

Hey, I was kind of a big deal around here!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Vesper wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I can't believe we're still going on about Vesper.

Hey, I was kind of a big deal around here!

wb Vesper.

Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:17 am

Vesper wrote:
I'm not saying I want illegally obtained documents, but if anyone happened to send me a link to them in my private messages, I definitely would not read them.

*cough*

If no one has got them to you, I might know of a certain link...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Moore if you could point me in onwards those links that would be very helpful. I've only seen the leaked outline. So if you know of more.

Last edited by 00dalton on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:56 am

Hose links hat?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:48 am

There have been reports that some filming took place in Morocco a few weeks ago.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:26 pm

For what it's worth, WikiLeaks has published an entire database full of Sony emails, including some interesting tidbits about SPECTRE, like Sam Mendes almost dropping out of the project last year after John Logan turned in a draft of the script that was, by all accounts, reprehensible. Also, it appears there were discussions to shoot three scenes in IMAX.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:12 am

Jack Wade wrote:
For what it's worth, WikiLeaks has published an entire database full of Sony emails, including some interesting tidbits about SPECTRE, like Sam Mendes almost dropping out of the project last year after John Logan turned in a draft of the script that was, by all accounts, reprehensible. Also, it appears there were discussions to shoot three scenes in IMAX.

I've been going through them myself. No shame, no guilt about reading these people's emails. Normally I would be against such a thing, and I'm ONLY reading the Bond emails; don't care about the other stuff that was hacked. These hacked and leaked emails are poetic justice for Barbara (and to a lesser extent Michael and Amy) so thoroughly trashing and disgracing the legacy of the Bond series by putting Craig's Bond in a dress and wig for that PSA several years ago, or for Amy's "admission" that Idris Elba would make a great Bond. Honestly, none of these players involved deserve the right to not have their emails poked through, dissected and analyzed. And after seeing the travesty they call SPECTRE spoiled in the pages of these leaks, all I can say is: 'Keep 'em coming Wikileaks. You're doing God's work.' (never thought I'd see the day when I was actively protesting the series, but after what it's become, that's all I've got left). If only 1/10th of Logan's script ends up on the screen, it will make every Bond fan's blood boil.

God help EON for what they are about to do.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:21 am

Elizabeth Cantillon wrote:

Re: bond notes

"Those are pretty much exactly notes I sent her. It is mess. Will read previous draft on plane in am. They bring in boys tomorrow I think. Logan is a bit of a fraud. I did not communicate with Sam only Babbzy who us beside herself and furious with them."

LOL! Are the "boys" Purvis and Wade?

Hmmm..strong statement about Logan. What did they think they were getting from Logan? Don't most writers give a brief outline with the studio of the script they intend to write? It's called a "pitch". Guess they didn't like what they bought.

And who is "them" that Babs is "furious" with?

And can anyone at SONY put together a coherent email? They can't spell, they can't write like adults; half of these emails look like they were written by a 12 year old girl doodling on her Hello Kitty notebook. These are supposed to be grown adults and they are throwing shade at John Logan ?!?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:52 am

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

So Barbara was sick and didn't go see Gary today. Michael went alone and freaked them right out. Blofeld will be ugly lesbian. Bond goes up against 2 women. He's a pussy. You get the picture. I couldn't betray the Sam thing but told Glickman that this is process. Let them try it and let's react then. It might be better or even great. They're mad it's not Africa (wrong) and that it's taking so long (right). Meeting not helped by Michael and his unwillingness to put a positive spin on anything.

The "ugly lesbian" reference might not be a joke. One of these emailers tells Amy that "Tilda wouldn't do this" which I infer to mean that Tilda Swinton was someone the first draft had in mind to play HE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

And what's the "Sam thing" she wouldn't betray?

GOD I love this!!! Best damn Bond reading material since Gardner's ICEBREAKER.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Δ

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
What the fuck?

Quote :
? On Her Majesty's Bastard Service: BOND BOY ?
Dear Amy,
Reasons you should sign-up KRIS LAW (a true bastard) as history-making, first-ever BOND BOY for BOND 24
★ Mythical Resonance like Jesus and Steve Jobs
★ Smarter
★ More Ambitious
★ More Beautiful
★ Heir to the Throne
Quote :

Dear Amy,KRIS LAW (age 36) is BOND 24's first-ever Bond Boy. Never been done, that's why it's sure to:Â
★ Rejuvenates the Franchise
★ Enlarges Bond's Universe
★ Captures New Markets: ASEANÂ
★ Breaks StereotypeÂ
★ Instills Surprise to Audiences WorldwideÂ
★ Personable, Relatable and Identifiable to EverymanÂ
★ Most Unique Face
★ Potential Oscar-Nominated PerformanceÂ
★ Ignites Media Frenzy
(Click on links above to view media)
For a limited time only:
SIGN ME UP TODAY -Â Watch Audition VideoÂ
DETAILS BELOW:Cellular:Â +60122350091Â (MALAYSIA)

Somehow he got Amy Paschal's email address and spammed her repeatedly with solicitations requesting that he be hired as the first ever "Bond Boy". His strengths include: his sexuality, his ethnicity (which would add to an already all-caucasian cast); "potential Oscar winning performance"...

Here's his Blogspot if you dare (and if you dare, click link with only one eye half-open because you can't unsee something like this): http://krislawfanclub.blogspot.com/2013/03/exotic-and-dangerous.html
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Won't see these blurbs on the poster for SPECTRE:

"Besides not being good its a sloppy mess." -- Sony Executive Elizabeth Cantillon

"John Logan is a fraud." -- Sony Executive Elizabeth Cantillon

"What if we take the Daniel Craig fee and convince Sony just to pay Barbara directly 4MM for a placement fee. NO Daniel this time. We walk from him. The remaining 1MM (or LESS!) of this budget can be used to hire ・Q・ instead? Her fee would have to include the right for Sony to use the 007 marks including the barrel, but no Daniel. " --- apparently trying to negotiate an advertising fee wherein they'd bypass having Craig advertise the product because he'd command a $4 million dollar fee and instead get Q to endorse the gadget for $1 million (I'm assuming Whishaw was the person they had in mind.)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 pm

POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW as it related to the first drafts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bond

SHOIT
On Jul 3, 2014, at 8:53 PM, Cantillon, Elizabeth wrote:

> I did just didn't know if u did separately. We have problem with Ralph who does not want to be bad guy. New treatment coming Monday. That's the headline.

>
>> On Jul 3, 2014, at 8:23 PM, "Pascal, Amy" wrote:
>>
>> No I thought you were
>>
>> Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2
>>
>>> On Jul 3, 2014, at 5:19 PM, "Cantillon, Elizabeth" wrote:
>>>
>>> Did u connect with anyone?

Looks like they didn't want Fiennes to the dirty work they've apparently given to Tanner to do. To be a traitor within MI6. I like the idea of an inside double agent; we haven't seen that storyline except in 5 of the last 6 Bond movies. How refreshing! sarcasm

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:01 pm

> Exactly. And they wouldn't hear of suggestions that Jon had line pay him what we paid Javier or give him a movie to direct. Sam has a solve that maybe steers us back to like Meryl. We shall see on Monday. Babbzy a wreck.

This appears to be some sort of reference to what the lead actor would receive in terms of pay. I'm wondering if this is where Chew Ejiofor drops out of the project. If so, what is the solution that "steers us back to like Meryl" ???? Surely there weren't thinking of getting Meryl Streep to play "Oberhauser" (wink, wink). Or were they? Were they considering a female Blofeld Franz Oberhauser? Was that why Tilda Swinton's name got mentioned?

What really strikes me about the notes that these exces have given EON about the early drafts of this movie is, for example, Amy Paschal's concern that Erns* S*avros Blo**** would show up too soon in the movie and give away the element of "surprise". SURPRISE!!!!????!!!! It's a movie called SPECTRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's why this movie is going to fail: they are trying to be too cute with the storyline. Run by people who act like they've never seen a Bond movie or know how to produce them. The've made it into an impossible mess and just like the first MI movie, they've taken any and every character we've ever cared about and trashed them in the pursuit of making a dark, serious, edgy thriller that is contemporary.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 am

So here's an overview of all the Bond-related leaks that I've been able/willing to peruse through (strictly SPECTRE stuff only): It's also fair to remember that SONY leaked like the Titanic to several media outlets back in the Summer of 2014 (including Baz Bimigboye) when they were looking to distance themselves from John Logan's script and explain why Purvis and Wade were coming back, so let not's completely make SONY out to be saints and martyrs just yet:

POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blofeld is in it from the very first story pitch, but apparently SONY execs kept in dark about Logan's true reveal of Blofeld: He's a she. Yeah, baby! Exec(s) (Michael Lyton) "furious" and say no way would that ever work unless they could get Meryl Streep for the part.

Part is then later re-written(?) with Blofeld being a Central African warlord and a hidden diamond mine (cue talk of Chiwetel Ejiofor). Looks like he wouldn't be getting paid on par with what Javier Bardem got, so talks drop of Ejiofor.

Tilda Swinton is mentioned, but unclear if it was for Blofeld or Irma.

Blofeld then starts to morph into what we're getting in this draft: a family connection with 007, which may have been hard to pull off with Ejiofor in the role. Heretofore we've had the writer and the director try and tick off every politically correct box they could imagine: Lesbian villainess that imprisons Kaja (now morphed into Madeline Swann?), female Blofeld, black Blofeld....basically, just anything but white, bald Blofeld with a beautiful white cat on his lap.

M was written as....well, if you saw what Brian DePalma did to the Jim Phelps character in MI, then this should come as no surprise, as Logan/Mendes both pull a page out of Cruise's 1996 Mission Impossible film and try to turn M into a puppet of Blofeld. Ralph Fiennes got wind of this and put his foot down; didnt' want any  part of it. So they give the thankless task to Rory Kinnear's Tanner, but not sure if that's made it into the shooting script.

Amsterdam, Naples Italy, Cuba, Sweden and Morocco were all in the first drafts. Cage fight with Bond morphs into Day of Dead festival in Cuba, which morphs into Day of Dead festival in Mexico.

Lea Seydoux was signed on officially by September 4th, 2014. Must have been a leap of faith on her part because her role has been all over the place, and has been consistently noted as needing the most work.
Her character was being overhauled after she signed on. So she's in really big trouble if they don't get her character right.

Original script called for 2 Bond Girls: Kaja and Charlotte. Charlotte was a Black Ops Agent and loosely aligned with Felix Leiter, who is also in this draft. Charlotte betrays Felix and Bond.

For all the problems that were noted with the script, most of the execs agreed that the first 100 pages moved fast, had great ideas, and only starts to fall apart in the third act. So Logan's efforts weren't so bad that the script had to be trashed and started over.

This also appears to likely be the last Bond film between MGM and SONY. Through Amy Paschal's emails she refers to the film like this: (BOND 24:the last one). Not sure why the partnership is coming to an end, but Amy and Barbara are best friends forever and they don't want it to end and they both openly state they want the relationship to continue, so the conflict appears to be with other people (there's an entire back-and-forth between Barbara and the SONY people trying to pressure her into using nothing but SONY products in the film, and she's resisting them  on a few of those demands). Probably too late now to save the partnership Paschal is no longer with SONY.

The film will be a hit in the unique way that a movie these days can earn $750 million at the box office and still disappointingly be considered an under-performer. It won't make SKYFALL money. Daniel will want to come back for one more film to try and right the wrongs of SPECTRE, but it won't happen. Whomever MGM partners with after BOND 24 (if they choose to do so) will not want to invest in a series where the actor is getting older and his best films are behind him. Hence, Craig is 4 and done. And without an ally like Amy Paschal at SONY to partner on  a 5th Craig-Bond film, it'll be time to move on.

In fact, based upon the way Bond throws his gun in the river and starts a new life with Maddie (assuming scene makes it into film) it would be a fitting end to that character's arc.Let him be. Reboot the series in 6 years time and start over.

What are my criticisms of the production? That the stories have never felt as if they were made for a Bond fan that had any knowledge prior to CASINO ROYALE (2006). These "fans" will leave the series once Craig is gone from the role.They don't know that MI6 was already attacked by Elektra King once, forcing the office to have to use a Castle in Scotland. Kind of like SKYFALL, where MI6 is attacked and Bond has to go on the run, undercover, to..............wait for it...........................................................scotland. For example, these new fans don't realize that Bond has gone rogue before on a personal mission, and Q went after him to provide field assistance. This time in Austria, not Mexico.

Instead of killing off Blofeld,which the first drafts clearly do with a point blank bullet to the head,let him live. Let him drive by and point a machine gun at Maddie and Bond's wedding party.He'll kill Maddie, Bond can hold her in his arms and say "We've got all the time in the world". I mean, this is after all, a remake of OHMSS. It's subtle and it's disjointed, but all the beats are in there if you look closely enough,.

Last edited by Gravity's Silhouette on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next