More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS

Go down 
+17
Lazenby.
Strangways&Quarrel
Loomis
jet set willy
Campbell4
Salomé
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Gravity's Silhouette
Moore
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
coco1997
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
Harmsway
dr. strangelove
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Last edited by Harmsway on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Wow. They certainly are going all out. Lets hope they deliver.
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 pm

We obviously don't know for sure, but I get the impression that there's going to be more shooting on-location this time around than there was in SKYFALL. Perhaps that would account for the higher budget?
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
God, remember Laz's reaction to the leaked SKYFALL call sheets Imagine if he was here to read this?

Oh boy. I remember the bad feelings I had over that. Did Bond "talking" about his childhood get deleted or was it just a misleading bit of info there? I'm glad we never had Bond elaborate on his past and how he feels about it to anyone.

I knew something was done right on SKYFALL when Lazenby., who had been declaring TWINE 2.0 ever since the plot description was released, ended up liking it. For me, it wasn't until I heard of Mendes actually citing Fleming's later books as a major influence and that it appeared he knew what he was talking about, rather than just mentioning "the books" in passing.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:19 pm

I've been thinking quite a bit about all this stuff the last couple days. I'm still not sure on what side of the fence I sit right now — a lot of the decisions made in those drafts don't seem wise to me.

I still don't quite understand how you bring Blofeld back and then kill him off in the same film. I guess they could bring him back from the dead like they did before, but I don't see that working out with where the franchise is now.

I kind of hope the Tanner thing got axed. I just don't really buy him as a mole unless something happened between Skyfall and SPECTRE. But if we're going to kill one ally off, might as well bring in another. Gimme Jeffrey Wright's Leiter any day.

The ending sounds like some of the same old thing we've been getting with the Craig films: Bond on some sort of leave from duty. This one sounds a little more permanent, but still, I'm over it. Give Craig one more film after this without leaving us some half-hearted question as to whether or not he'll return to MI6.

I still don't like what they've done with Blofeld's motives. Really forced.

I like the rest, though. The scale of it all seems immense.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 pm

I do hope they keep Blofeld for another. Have Bond take down SPECTRE, but Blofeld slips away. That would actually give the filmmakers opportunity to go the Shatterhand route and the Garden of Death, not only making it Bond's final confrontation with Blofeld but also serving as Craig's final entry. At least, that's how I'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Loomis
Head of Station
Head of Station
Loomis

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:37 pm

Was pretty thrilled by last week's press conference. Hadn't been keeping a particularly sharp eye on Bond rumours, so the title was a complete surprise to me, as was Monica Bellucci.

Waltz I already knew about (or at least "knew" in the sense that his casting had already been widely speculated on in the media), and I have no words to express my joy over the fact that the man who played Hans Landa will be playing a Bond baddie (he is a villain, right?) - he'd be a terrific Blofeld, but if he isn't actually playing dear old Ernst Stavro then I'm sure he'll still be superb in whichever role it turns out to be.

(Really, do we actually need to see very much of Blofeld? Would a pair of hands, with or without a white cat below them, and maybe the occasional quick shot of the back of a head, suffice? Don't get me wrong: I'd love as much as the next Bond fan for SPECTRE to boast a great big film-stealing bad guy to rank alongside all-time greats like the Hanses Landa and Gruber, but there's also a case to be made for a much more minimalist Blofeld who could maybe be revealed in full a couple of flicks down the line.)
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Harmsway wrote:
Moore wrote:

It seems extremely high. And what about marketing? Is that included? If not you're looking at about 400 million+.
FWIW, $300 million was a preliminary budget number produced before all of the product placement deals were locked in. Very early in the SPECTRE conversation. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if this film is *very* expensive. Lots of location shooting is planned, and the word is that it's bigger in scale than Skyfall.

*Very* expensive indeed...word is, about 500 crew and cast are set to arrive in Austria in the ski resort of Sölden for an estimated stay of around 3 weeks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2868859/From-Austria-Love-Daniel-Craig-500-cast-crew-stay-East-Tirol-alps-filming-new-Bond-movie-Spectre.html

At least it's really in the Alps and not some substitute place in London again. The way it should be made.

The scene in SPECTRE better be worth it thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:43 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
I do hope they keep Blofeld for another. Have Bond take down SPECTRE, but Blofeld slips away. That would actually give the filmmakers opportunity to go the Shatterhand route and the Garden of Death, not only making it Bond's final confrontation with Blofeld but also serving as Craig's final entry. At least, that's how I'd like it.

Not so much serving for Craig's fifth entry, but it'd seem a waste to get rid of Blofeld in one film after a 40 year+ lawsuit for them to finally be able to use again, and then never again.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:23 am

Last edited by Harmsway on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:13 am

FieldsMan wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:

Not so much serving for Craig's fifth entry, but it'd seem a waste to get rid of Blofeld in one film after a 40 year+ lawsuit for them to finally be able to use again, and then never again.
At the same time, I doubt they will want to over-use the character. I would rather that they have one definitive interpretation of the character than a dozen half-arsed attempts. After all, Blofeld only appeared in the TB, OHMSS and YOLT novels - and even then, he was only a background character in TB and didn't show up until the final third of YOLT.

And as I said before, I'd prefer it if Blofeld was killed in the penultimate Craig film. Bond went on, both in the novels and the original run of films. I think Craig should, too - his era should not be defined by SPECTRE and Blofeld alone.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 am

The problem with Blofeld is that he is always a much more exciting and interesting figure when he is behind the shadows. When we don't see his face. Without that, he's just another villain.

And it seems they are assigning the evil plots of CR, QOS, and SF to him. While that's a good idea, I feel like you lose something by the fact that he doesn't even appear in those films in the background or it isn't really hinted at. I know the obvious reason for that is they just got the rights back. But you get my point.

But I'd much rather them slowly introduce SPECTRE lurking in the shadows in this film. I think it would be nice if the film tells us that they were behind these plots and the introduces us to the man in the shadows behind it all as Bond starts to unravel the mystery.

The early Blofeld appearance are entertaining. When he is finally revealed in YOLT it's quite disappointing. I know most people feel he was the best Blofeld, but eh.... didn't really cut it for me.

Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:52 am

You could reasonably construct Blofeld as having an influence on SF. Silva mentions his ability to interrupt satellite transmissions and rig elections. It's pretty clear that he is a free agent, doing these things to fund his vendetta against M. But his clients are never clear, so all that it takes is a line or two of dialogue to establish Blofeld as having been a client.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:55 am

I think Telly is the best Blofeld, but Pleasance gave us a creepy performance that I think works as well - especially for YOLT. Much prefer his version to Gray's.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:06 pm

I must have missed something about Blofeld being behind SF... I really hope that didn't stick. I could buy him being involved with QUANTUM to an extent (but not forming SPECTRE purely for Bond), but I liked that SF was very much a stand alone film aside from introducing new recurring characters.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Loomis
Head of Station
Head of Station
Loomis

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:33 pm

The cast is superb.

Last edited by Loomis on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Anyway ...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS   SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECTRE leaked documents -- MAJOR SPOILERS
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next