More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes

Go down 
+8
hegottheboot
Perilagu Khan
Strangways&Quarrel
Hilly
CJB
Lazenby.
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 6:47 pm

Hilly wrote:
Law, I don't know to be honest. Sounds likely. I think we should defer to Fields. He's our man for Brozzer's era. colgate

You can say that again!
laugh
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 am

A post I maintain with great pride. smile

Hilly wrote:
Valuable point about Elektra Fields, I wasn't thinking. Elektra's well named really isn't she?

Yes, Bond and Renard in the bunker's good. Bond's moment of weakness after Renard's quoting Elektra's mantra. The pointing is indeed excellent. Bond's look just after. "Fuck!"

I remember being at the cinema early 99 I think (the old cinema now no longer with us), must've been something like Phantom Menace actually (God, I'm old) and the TWINE trailer came out and it had primarily that flight of Bond on the cable. Boom. That was enough for me. No clips of Bond bitching that we all have secrets or that he never left or whatever.

colgate

None whatsoever. Bond knew enough about trust to trust that those chains could hold his weight. That's about as much discussion into trust I want in a Bond film these days to create a great moment. Also like that some of the flames catch on. He's good but not immune to danger.

Elektra is indeed, wonderfully named. Find it an allusion to FYEO. Seeking revenge against her father who stole her mother's family legacy.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 12:37 pm

A bit of poking around on YouTube turned up a 16 minute video where Apted discusses TWINE's deleted scenes, and there is indeed a bit where the Broz is running down stairs to stop King on his way to his money and he very nearly says 'shit'.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Ha, I was so enamoured by my title as 'Our Man for Brozzer's Era' that I forgot to actually answer the question. Yes. I believe the only recorded 'fuck' in an outtake is in AVTAK. I think Brosnan says/sighs 'shit' a couple of times as he makes his way to King.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:42 pm

X-ray specs! Like something out of a Donald Duck cartoon. Lol!
Denise with a wet t-shirt
Bond drives into the oil fields. Very brief, but the only good looking scene besides the mts.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 3:18 am

Phantom Commander wrote:
X-ray specs! Like something out of a Donald Duck cartoon. Lol!
Denise with a wet t-shirt
Bond drives into the oil fields. Very brief, but the only good looking scene besides the mts.

Miniature Bond in miniature car drives into miniature of the oil fields is a fave in-camera fx shot of mine. As for two more ... have to get back to you on that. Maybe when Bond snarls, "Tanner!"

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:13 am

Can I just say that the Kazakhstan set scenes - Bond flying in, impersonating Arkov, meeting Christmas Jones, the confrontation with Renard and the bunker shootout - are all top notch in my eyes. I always looking forward to watching that chapter play out.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 5:26 pm

"I don't know any Christmas jokes," was a pretty good joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes   THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH - Your three favourite scenes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2