More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?

Go down 
+11
Walecs
Makeshift Python
Moore
silvertoe
hegottheboot
Hilly
Blunt Instrument
Sarai
CJB
Perilagu Khan
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 4:25 am

I glossed over quite a number of reviews and they were all positive. That's good to hear.

Unlike all other Craig fims, I'm trying to keep this one spoiler free so I'll be disappearing from here until I see it myself.

What a month...a new 007 film and a new Duran Duran album....

Hope everyone enjoys the film! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 4:42 am

I, too, will try and avoid spoilers but am pleased that early reviews are positive.

Common theme from the critics' blurbs are that it has quite the ending... but I'll have to wait til mid-November.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:15 am

Yep. Be careful what you read because I stumbled onto something about that ending.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 10:08 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 pm

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Touché!

PK wrote:
But no Matthieu Amalric. Poor sod. He's the red-headed runt of Snowflake SPECTRE.

A shame, really. He's one of the best things about the Craig era, in my opinion.

I too thought he was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 4:27 pm

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Yep. Be careful what you read because I stumbled onto something about that ending.

Especially avoid going on the site Reddit right now as the spoiler thread there on the Bond subreddit has a write-up of the whole plot and much discussion about the ending.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:49 am

Thanks for the heads up, S&Q! Hope you managed to get out of it before getting too far deep into the spoilers.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 8:25 pm

Honestly, fuck youtube...I was trying to AVOID everything and then when I just casually open youtube, there's a video with a title that screams the whole ending. So now I know it without wanting to grrrrrrrrrr baaaaaaa!

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 8:37 pm

bitchcraft wrote:
Honestly, fuck youtube...I was trying to AVOID everything and then when I just casually open youtube, there's a video with a title that screams the whole ending. So now I know it without wanting to grrrrrrrrrr baaaaaaa!

Now there's no reason to pay to see the movie. Just wait until it becomes available in a free or nearly free format such as a DVD.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 9:36 am

bitchcraft wrote:

That's careless of youtube. Surely they have algorithms in place to prevent that.

I, too, have now stumbled across said spoiler but from a wanker poster on social media who commented on a "spoiler-free" original post.

It's not as vexing for me considering there are many other details I suspect in and about the film that won't resonate with me, but announcing any spoiler about any movie is arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?    How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How will you prepare yourself for No Time To Die?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4