More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

IMF president accussed of rape

Go down 
+7
tiffanywint
colly
Largo's Shark
GeneralGogol
Control
Perilagu Khan
Salomé
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 am

Why can't the feminists protest him,because he's an asshole. It's not an uncommon reason for a political protest.

Nice to see the feminists making themeselves useful.

btw, to be clear, I have no objections to his speaking - free speech and all, but if the femmies want to protest him, as opposed to muzzle him - that's all good too!
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

I don't mind them protesting. What I mind is them making slanderous claims that he's a rapist, trying to intimidate and shame people going to see him, attacking police officers, and defacing private property. Not to mention that the only reason they protested was because they couldn't get their own way and have him (an innocent man under the law) disinvited in the first place.

Only upside is the platter of hilarious videos on YouTube of the protesters acting like victims after acting like a pack of thugs.

Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 pm

You can be not innocent and be not convicted, simply because there is evidence , it just isn't enough to secure any jailtime.
And it is known that having lots of money and having influential friends helps a lot getting out of problems.

DSK is into trouble due to his own behaviour, add that to his attitude and he makes a prime target for anybody who supports womens' causes.
I think that the man is a dinosaur and his antics are no longer acceptable, that makes his changes of becoming anything influential in the near future moot.

And to be honest this is a person anybody should be glad to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 pm

HJackson wrote:
Not to mention that the only reason they protested was because they couldn't get their own way and have him (an innocent man under the law) disinvited in the first place.

Only upside is the platter of hilarious videos on YouTube of the protesters acting like victims after acting like a pack of thugs.

Yes, campaigning to have him disinvited is fascist undemocratic bullshit. They do sound like a bully pack. Hope he gave a good speech! Too bad they couldn't just protest, instead of trying to impose their will.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

Yes, campaigning to have him disinvited is fascist undemocratic bullshit. They do sound like a bully pack. Hope he gave a good speech! Too bad they couldn't just protest, instead of trying to impose their will.

I'd like to know where all these student protesters were when Juanita Broadrick was recounting how then-Governor Bill Clinton raped her in a Little Rock, Arkansas hotel room back in the late 70's. Her testimony was far more convincing and credible than this chambermaid that accused DSK.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

I'd like to know where all these student protesters were when Juanita Broadrick was recounting how then-Governor Bill Clinton raped her in a Little Rock, Arkansas hotel room back in the late 70's. Her testimony was far more convincing and credible than this chambermaid that accused DSK.

Imagine if DSK was an anti-abortion speaker or gasp climate-change "denier," they would have lynched him.

The leftist mobs were so unruly when Ann Coulter came to speak at the University of Ottawa, she had to cancel her speach in the interests of public safety.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

True, but DSK has lost quite a lot of his credibility due to some scandals that have come up recently and how he responded to them. Even his supporters couldn't defend that. The man is a sexual dinosaur and does nothing to show he is sorry he acts like he is entitled, which more and more people in France find offensive.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Still more on the subject of leftist bullying and anti-free speech activisim.

I'm suddenly becoming a DSK fan, if only because he stands up for his right to express himself.

Both Gloria Steinem and Jane Fonda want government to ban Rush Limbaugh from being alllowed to have a radio show. Sigh.

Then I guess its also fair that Jane Fonda's movies be banned from circulation.

Damn, I would really miss Barbarella.

IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 Barbarella1
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:15 pm

saint mark wrote:
of his credibility due to some scandals that have come up recently and how he responded to them. Even his supporters couldn't defend that. The man is a sexual dinosaur and does nothing to show he is sorry he acts like he is entitled, which more and more people in France find offensive.

I've read and heard he's been caught up in a call-girl/prostitute ring that was under investigation. His defense was that the women at the party were all nude and ready for sex, so he could have had no way to know they were prostitutes and needed to be paid or else they would not undress.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I hope he, before leaving the party, looked down at those poor women he just f****d for 6 straight hours, with their sore genitals probably throbbing and aching, and at least told them to, in the words of the famous romantic Bill Clinton: "You better put some ice on that."
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

The man is a bit of a dick that seems to feel entitled. So that he is the target for protesting women seems not that big of a surprise to me.

Even the French who initially thought that the whole thing in the US was a bit to annoy the French are no longer that sceptical. I think that the mans political life is over and that a real powerfull job is fairly chanceless due to his reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMF president accussed of rape   IMF president accussed of rape - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMF president accussed of rape
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3