More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)

Go down 
+40
Moore
Chigawa
Fort Knox
TedHeath
Vesper
Stamper
saint mark
Control
clublos
Blunt Instrument
Fae
dirtymind
jet set willy
Thunderpussy
Toppers
trevanian
Hilly
colly
j7wild
dr. strangelove
Lazenby.
CJB
Santa
Prisoner Monkeys
The White Tuxedo
bitchcraft
lachesis
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
tiffanywint
Harmsway
Louis Armstrong
Jack Wade
Aris
Gravity's Silhouette
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
Loomis
FourDot
Largo's Shark
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

Bridge prep pics from Turkey

Kasim Gulek Bridge closed to traffic.
[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 -1422625279

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 -1422625278

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 -1422625280

http://www.cihan.com.tr/photo/James-Bond-icin-Kasim-Gulek-Koprusu-trafige-kapatildi-CHNjQ3ODExLzEvMjQvMC8y
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 am

More Kasim Gulek photos. Nothing terribly interesting. More photos at link at bottom of page.

And video of whatever is supposed to be going on at this location. Note the motorcyles on the bridge.

http://www.pressturk.com/james-bond-adanada-cile-yasatiyor-%28video%29/video/62142/

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 20140_6212_16032012_1

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 20140_8104_16032012_12

There are another 19 photos at the below link.

http://www.dha.com.tr/dhaalbumdetay.asp?kat=20140&page_number=21
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:59 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Harmsway wrote:

That would be a terribly nonsensical cover-up.

What's your point?

Nonsensical or not. I think we know whats going on. Bond does take M to Skyfall when they flee London, where they discuss his childhood(this part is apparently true).

At Skyfall Bond explains how he misses his mommy but reveals that he considers M to be just like a mommy.

They hug ❤ but Silva shows up ,and all hell breaks loose. (The Foraging Photographer defiantly trying to shoot the whole scene, desperately runs, dog yapping at her heels, dodging bombs and bullets, but is eventually captured and stuffed in the green helicopter and not seen again :shock: Dog left behind, barking at the helicopter, but spots Babs, snarls and gives chase. ) Stuff gets blown up. M and Bond escape via balloon, in an homage to Fleming's "balloon-escape-from-castle" scene.

Bond and M float away hugging and jabbering about trust, while Up Up and Away In My Beautiful Balloon plays, but soon dissolves into The James Bond Theme, in its new traditional place at the end of the film, along with the gun barrel scene, also in its new traditional end of film placing.
Back to top Go down
Bounine
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Bounine

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Yikes ! EON busted our fearless photog.

She's been muzzled.

"Weeeeeeell… I don’t know where to start, really. Or indeed where to finish. I arrived at Hankley this morning, with dog and child, friend and dog, expecting our normal walk around the common only to be enlivened by the film shooting. I greeted, in naive innocence, the (lovely) lady on the main security gate, only to have her call after me “…are you [my name]…?”, and subsequently detain me.

As it turns out, I’ve been a wanted woman on Hankley Common since yesterday, when it became apparent that I had breached military byelaw 4(13). [/i]On reading and re-reading this byelaw, I can’t say I’m yet entirely clear about how I’ve breached this, but I’m taking them at their word, and certainly the military police were perfectly serious about finding me and arresting me. I do wish to extend my apologies to the lady with a cocker spaniel who matched my description, who had some tricky questions to answer this morning.

What did distress me is that I seem to have dropped some of the site crew right in it. This really does upset me, because everyone I’ve spoken to on-site has been absolutely lovely, and I’ve greatly enjoyed having chats with them. I certainly wasn’t trying to get anyone into trouble, nor was I doing anything deliberately surreptitious (except maybe sneaking a bit close to the chapel on Weds, by which time the headstones were already long gone). I have been genuinely enthralled by the development of the set, and the incredible skill displayed therein. I love taking photographs of beautiful things, and, to me, the creation of this fake reality was an amazing thing to witness.

I think I got a bit carried away with the excitement of it all and the enthusiasm of the Bond fans wanting more detail. I didn’t properly consider the fact that the people who were telling me these fascinating titbits were not expecting them to reach such a wide audience. I didn’t expect such a wide audience either! I am genuinely very sorry if I got anyone into trouble. In my opinion, no-one behaved remotely improperly and I’d be most upset if they suffered repercussions due to me sharing stuff on here that was common gossip amongst the Elstead locals and dog walkers.

The upshot of this morning’s events is that I certainly will not be taking any more photographs of the set, nor will I be divulging any more information about the filming or what that indicates about the plot. I have to say that this resulted in me almost chewing my fingers off with frustration over what I saw them filming at the lodge today. Oh my, I can’t tell you how much I want to share the details of what we were all watching through our binoculars!!
(she knows what's going on but won't say anymore!!!)
Anyhowdyhoo, you poor deprived Bond fans, you’ll just have to be content with some older pictures that I took of the set, and some pictures of SHOCK HORROR… NATURE! which was, after all, what my blog was supposed to be in the first place. I must say I’ve had enormous fun doing this blog and riding the unexpected wave of enthusiasm that resulted from the Skyfall stuff. I’d like to say a fond goodbye to y’all, and I hope that just a wee handful of you might continue to visit for pictures and explanations of the stunning beauty we find all around us. [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 Icon_smile

I will include some pictures with this post, and edit it a bit, but mainly I just wanted to get this up there as an apology to anyone I dropped in it with my over enthusiasm.

http://theforagingphotographer.wordpress.com/

I'm surprised she wasn't sprung earlier. I enjoyed looking at the pics but I never read any of the narrative. Don't want to spoil the film for myself. Can't see her being allowed to be part of a Bond flick again nor possibly other films. News really travels throughout the film industry.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:16 pm

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 VYCe
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Bounine wrote:
[I'm surprised she wasn't sprung earlier. I enjoyed looking at the pics but I never read any of the narrative. Don't want to spoil the film for myself. Can't see her being allowed to be part of a Bond flick again nor possibly other films. News really travels throughout the film industry.

She never had any media status or any status at all with the film producers. She was simply an independent blogger, but she was very diligent, and somehow Bond websites such as Mi6 and maybe cbn became aware of her work. As soon as they linked to it, then both Eon and commercial media became aware of her. I think Eon took note that commerical media was sourcing her stuff, and then took steps to shut her down. If her work hadn't gone further than fan sites, I don't know if they would have cared.

I think she got the exclusive on the headstone shots. She's not even a Bond fan. She's a nature photographer who stumbled across a Bond shoot, and became very energetic about photographing and posting all she could. If she hadn't snapped the headstones, Eon probably could have kept that under wraps, but now those shots are all over the web. They come up in Skyfall Google searches. If I read her blog correctly, the headstones were hidden away after she managed to get her shots. She pounced when the headstones were exposed.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

This is interesting. Not sure if we have seen this ballon picture yet, with the balloon in the air. Not sure what the balloons might indicate. :scratch: Quite possibly nothing.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 Balloons-over-skyfall-james-bond-estate-lodge

http://bestmoviesevernews.com/skyfall-latest-set-images-reveal-plot-3071/
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm

A high speed balloon chase????
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 pm

I would guess it's for aerial filming.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Daniel Craig and Dame Judi re-enacting Roger Moore and Desmond Llewellyn's balloon ride in Octopussy perhaps.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 am

I like the name Delacroix which I saw on a tombstone...my own name begins with a D...hence the D in DOG Bond :face:
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:11 am

More Skyfall train and bridge photo stuff. Not a clue what's going on, but I'm sure its all very exciting. Lots more equally incomphrehensible photos at the below link.

This filming continues to March 26th. I think they blew up the SF Manor today.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 James-bond-skyfall-adanada-action-yapti-IHA-20120317A170306B-6-t

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 James-bond-skyfall-adanada-action-yapti-IHA-20120317A170306B-4-t

http://www.haber50.com/james-bond-skyfall-adanada-action-yapti-706646h.htm

Video below in the first 1:30 of Craig's stunt double? jumping off the bridge. After that a minute of intv's with nobodys, speaking in the local dialect, but there is a cat skulking around in the bg which is kinda fun to watch.

http://www.bidoluhaber.tv/james-bond-skyfall-adana-da-action-yapti_24823.html
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Solo
'R'
'R'
Napoleon Solo

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 am

The blogger posted over in CBn and there was some give and take between her and the regulars.
Back to top Go down
Bounine
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Bounine

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Bounine wrote:
[I'm surprised she wasn't sprung earlier. I enjoyed looking at the pics but I never read any of the narrative. Don't want to spoil the film for myself. Can't see her being allowed to be part of a Bond flick again nor possibly other films. News really travels throughout the film industry.

She never had any media status or any status at all with the film producers. She was simply an independent blogger, but she was very diligent, and somehow Bond websites such as Mi6 and maybe cbn became aware of her work. As soon as they linked to it, then both Eon and commercial media became aware of her. I think Eon took note that commerical media was sourcing her stuff, and then took steps to shut her down. If her work hadn't gone further than fan sites, I don't know if they would have cared.

I think she got the exclusive on the headstone shots. She's not even a Bond fan. She's a nature photographer who stumbled across a Bond shoot, and became very energetic about photographing and posting all she could. If she hadn't snapped the headstones, Eon probably could have kept that under wraps, but now those shots are all over the web. They come up in Skyfall Google searches. If I read her blog correctly, the headstones were hidden away after she managed to get her shots. She pounced when the headstones were exposed.

Oh, I thought that she was an extra on the film. I suppose it's just Dench and Craig at the Skyfall lodge though. I feel sorry for Eon, they do their best to maintain secrecy and they still fail. I can't believe though that nobody stopped her. Surely someone on the crew would have noticed her taking pictures of their sets and tomb stones. There's no way she should have been allowed to have done that. Once a photo is taken that's it. One should presume it will be all over the internet very soon afterwards.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 am

Napoleon Solo wrote:
The blogger posted over in CBn and there was some give and take between her and the regulars.
I haven't read those discussions, but I don't know what "give" she'd have to provide. She did yeoman's work blogging the shoot. Great job. Eon blew it by leaving their headstones lying around.

They didn't try to shut her down, until she became everyone's source, most especially commercial media.

What made her vulnerable, was that her identity was quite public. If she had been an anonymous blogger, Eon wouldn't have had a clue as to who she was - other than just one of the people hanging around the area, but which one? But her name and face, were both on her blog and she wasn't shy about describing her activities, such as having her dog with her most of the time, so she was easily identified and shut down.

Even if she was anonymous, Eon could have still contacted her via her blog and told her to cease, but if she was so inclined, she still could have continued by passing the material on to someone else to post, and Eon would have been none the wiser as to the source.

Bottom line, film companies are responsbile for protecting their props and stuff, when shooting in the wide open.

Eon screwed up, and now we all know that Bond was visiting his mommy and daddy. Yea for us! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:02 am

tiffanywint wrote:
More Skyfall train and bridge photo stuff.
So much for the sequence involving Bond jumping a bike off the bridge and onto the train.

Unless they're just trying to get the length of the safety line right.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:
More Skyfall train and bridge photo stuff.
So much for the sequence involving Bond jumping a bike off the bridge and onto the train.

Unless they're just trying to get the length of the safety line right.

I saw a red motorcycle on the bridge. I assume that's part of the sequence.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am

Yeah, I saw it too. Either one of two things is going to happen:

1) Bond will ride the bike up to the bridge, ditch it, and then jump onto the train (which is what appears to be happening).

or

2) Bond will ride the bike off the bridge and land on the train (which means that they're just testing the length of the safety wire).
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Meanwhile back at Pinewood...

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 Large
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I wonder if this Adana portion of the film is doubling for somewhere else. If not, then what would possibly bring Bond there? I looked it up on Google satellite, it's not quite the Anatolian riviera. It's actually not that far from Syria. Could there be a Middle Eastern twist to the plot?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Sharky wrote:

That's a very sad, disturbing picture. What it tells me is that the production will not be going to China to film the Floating Dragon restaurant/casino scene.

Back to top Go down
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Sharky wrote:

That's a very sad, disturbing picture. What it tells me is that the production will not be going to China to film the Floating Dragon restaurant/casino scene.

Of course not, on the bargain basement super saver budget that EON has for Skyfall, despite Mickey's claims otherwise that money will be no object.

Looks like recession hits all walks of life, including the Mickey & Babs Show.

Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
Napoleon Solo
'R'
'R'
Napoleon Solo

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Sharky wrote:

That's consistent with how the first unit didn't go to Shanghai (while a second unit did).
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:20 pm

jet set willy wrote:

Of course not, on the bargain basement super saver budget that EON has for Skyfall, despite Mickey's claims otherwise that money will be no object.

Looks like recession hits all walks of life, including the Mickey & Babs Show.

Or maybe Babs has spent so much money securing A-list, Oscar-winning/nominated talent that there isn't as much money left over to purchase the staples.....you know, like exotic locations, breathtaking stunts.

Or maybe that picture is actually a traveling carnival that goes from shopping mall to shopping mall on the back of an 18-wheeler, and those dragons are actually a ride called a Tilt-a-whirl.

I honestly, truly believe that they spent so much money on QOS and got so little bang in return that they've had no choice but to scale back on this film in order to help secure a quicker, more apparent profit. I think QOS was so massively expensive that it's probably going to take them several more years to actually get in the black with that film.

On a side note.....I had a very bizarre dream last night about SKYFALL, and while I don't think giving out all the details of the dream would sway opinion one way or the other, I will say that I have this instinct, or sixth sense, or woman's intuition...whatever you want to call it, that occasionally manifests itself in dreams and almost every time I have a very specific dream it usually turns out to be true somewhere down the line. I dreamed I and another Bond fan were at the theater opening night for SKYFALL and the theater was only half full and then we got up and left because the movie was awful, people were leaving, people were screaming at the screen.....so either SKYFALL is about to become a very costly bomb for SONY, or else I"ve been spending too much time on these boards and the anti-SKYFALL sentiment has seeped into my subconscious.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm

On a side note.....I had a very bizarre dream last night about SKYFALL.

Might be linked to your MayDay avatar, as soon as you reach REM sleep she is using her strap-on on your brainwaves...

Change it to the cute photographer who got her knuckles rapped for taking set pics...I'm sure your dreams will be wetter if nothing else :cheers: PS Have some kleenex handy.... :face:

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
2) Bond will ride the bike off the bridge and land on the train (which means that they're just testing the length of the safety wire).

I hope this is a real stunt and not CGI bullshit. Sure, a safety wire can be edited out, but just don't make the entire scene look hopelessly fake.

Honestly, that CGI freefall in Solace was butt-awful and ruined the rest of the film for me...

Give me a real stunt anyday, with a real stunt-crew, even if it includes a retarded slide whistle sound effect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next