More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)

Go down 
+40
Moore
Chigawa
Fort Knox
TedHeath
Vesper
Stamper
saint mark
Control
clublos
Blunt Instrument
Fae
dirtymind
jet set willy
Thunderpussy
Toppers
trevanian
Hilly
colly
j7wild
dr. strangelove
Lazenby.
CJB
Santa
Prisoner Monkeys
The White Tuxedo
bitchcraft
lachesis
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
tiffanywint
Harmsway
Louis Armstrong
Jack Wade
Aris
Gravity's Silhouette
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
Loomis
FourDot
Largo's Shark
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 am

tiffanywint wrote:
I do believe that there will be no lead Bond-girl unless Severine turns out to be a Domino character in need of rescue.

Eve is not MP. I am now convinced of that. She's a shoot-em up fighting friend/ally. No more.

If there is no lead Bond-girl in this film, and by "lead Bond-girl" I mean: woman who moans "James!" at the end of the film as Bond wraps his arms around her and moves underneath the covers, then this franchise is truly lost and cannot be recovered. It's time to get back to some of the traditional elements of the Bond films, without the lead Bond Girl killing herself or telling Bond he's essentially damaged goods (and gives him a chaste kiss on the cheek).

I'm convinced Eve is Moneypenny, so it'll be a spoiler for me if she's not. Her last name is either Moneypenny *OR* she's going to be filling the Moneypenny role moving forward. Eve will learn that she doesn't have what it takes to be a field agent in this film and she'll be assigned desk duty. Harris is being positioned to be a recurring actress in the series, and I'd say she's a far sight better looking than Samantha Bond ever was (not that Samantha wasn't attractive; I just didn't care for her character being a filthy tramp; she should have been shy and demure, like Caroline Bliss' Moneypenny was).

Quote :
M is the lead Bond-girl. Severine and Eve are supporting Bond girls.

I get what you're saying, but I don't believe you really believe that. If that were even remotely true, Barbara Broccoli would have truly indeed driven this series off the cliff, and there will be so much hell to pay from fans that Barbara wouldn't dare show her face in this town again. She would be burned in effigy. I'm as skeptical of some of the changes as you are, but even Barbara couldn't be that desperate and craven, could she? Then again, she did put 007 in a blonde wig and dress, so maybe I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:59 am

Sharky wrote:
Looks like Severine (Marlohe) exchanging a briefcase (containing the sniper rifle?) with Patrice (Rapace) at Shanghai International Airport, shot last November at Ascot Racecourse.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Jbbr_SF_severine_and_patrice_at_shangai_airport1

Hmmm...I think it's clear to see from this picture where the initial reports of Asian actresses being considered came from. Fan Bing Bing just signed with a big talent agency in Hollywood, so Bond's loss is Hollywood's gain. But it'll be interesting to see whether the character Severine stays Asian or changes races/ethnicity because she's a chameleon-like killer and whether, if she is truly Asian in the film, there is any blowback from Asian groups about a non-Asian actress portraying an Asian. I'd like to believe EON had the balls to be politically incorrect with this casting, but I just don't have any faith in them right now.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

I'm convinced Eve is Moneypenny, so it'll be a spoiler for me if she's not. Her last name is either Moneypenny *OR* she's going to be filling the Moneypenny role moving forward. Eve will learn that she doesn't have what it takes to be a field agent in this film and she'll be assigned desk duty. Harris is being positioned to be a recurring actress in the series,

You may be right. Its just that I believe she may also just be Agent Eve and no more.

However it is a touch worrisome that Harris has said that her character believes she is Bond's equal but really isn't. This might suggest that Eve, is given a reality check at film's end, and and assigned to desk duty, as the new MP! Aieee.

I agree. We are not yet out of the Eve-as-MP woods.

Quote :
M is the lead Bond-girl. Severine and Eve are supporting Bond girls.

What I am saying here is that the film may concentrate more on the relationship between Bond and M, than between Bond and a Bond-girl. I think Severine and Eve may be supporting Bond-girl characters, but neither will be identified as the lead Bond-girl.

M will effectively be the lead femme.But not in a romantic sense obviously. Even Babs is not that nuts. Rest assured though, as promising as this film does look in many respects, there will be egregious dollops of political correctness poisoning the narrative. Both Mendes and Babs have "something to say". Mendes has even served warning. There is reason to be afraid!
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Solo
'R'
'R'
Napoleon Solo

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:48 am

Strictly a hunch: M dies in the movie, but not before a big, dramatic death scene. At the end, Eve and Bond are on a London rooftop and spread her ashes to the winds.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 am

Napoleon Solo wrote:
Strictly a hunch: M dies in the movie, but not before a big, dramatic death scene. At the end, Eve and Bond are on a London rooftop and spread her ashes to the winds.

If that's the case, I apologise in advance to the local cinema for all the vomit I'll inevitability spew forth.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 am

CJB wrote:
Napoleon Solo wrote:

If that's the case, I apologise in advance to the local cinema for all the vomit I'll inevitability spew forth.

There's no excuse for that. When attending a Mendes film, one should do the responsible thing and bring your own barf bag. You don't need to double-down as if it were a Haggfish film, but it pays to be safe.

===Yep, there is something going on, on that roof-top, which does take place at the end of the film.Hmmmmm.

Maybe Severine is actually the lead Bond-girl, although she does look pretty bad, handing off a suitcase (rifle?). Hmmm. But if she does turn out to be a reformable femme fatale, maybe she will end up in a rubber raft, bobbing in the water with Bond, at film's end, just like in the good old days. :D
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Hmmm...I think it's clear to see from this picture where the initial reports of Asian actresses being considered came from. Fan Bing Bing just signed with a big talent agency in Hollywood, so Bond's loss is Hollywood's gain. But it'll be interesting to see whether the character Severine stays Asian or changes races/ethnicity because she's a chameleon-like killer and whether, if she is truly Asian in the film, there is any blowback from Asian groups about a non-Asian actress portraying an Asian. I'd like to believe EON had the balls to be politically incorrect with this casting, but I just don't have any faith in them right now.
I don't think Severine is, or ever was, Asian. "Severine" is a French name, as is "Patrice". This makes me think that not only are both characters French, but they are related - possibly brother and sister. If this is the case, then since Ola Rapace is obviously not Asian, it makes no sense for Severine to be Asian.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:45 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

There's no excuse for that. When attending a Mendes film, one should do the responsible thing and bring your own barf bag. You don't need to double-down as if it were a Haggfish film, but it pays to be safe.

But some fans cannot afford their own barf bags. Barf bags can be expensive. It can cost some fans up to $1,000 dollars a year to purchase barf bags, and for a person like me, who is a law school student and currently only making $50,000 a year, I struggle to pay my barf bag bills.

Not having access to free, readily available barf bags is a national health crisis and I do hope that Congress will pass legislation (constitutional or not) that requires all companies and self-insured people to provide insurance that covers barfing and barf related products. President Obama's administration is referring to the individual mandate of his national health care reform the "Personal Responsibly Clause", and I applaud him. It is my personal responsibility to make sure that I don't have to pay for my own barfing, vomiting, and retching, and that you do. Because there's nothing that says "personal responsibility" like forcing someone else to do something that they might not otherwise do. It's not my fault that I choose to see films that make me want to hurl up my lunch. But that's my right. That's my lifestyle choice. And not only do you have to accept it, I demand you that you subsidize it.

Quote :
Hmmm. But if she does turn out to be a reformable femme fatale, maybe she will end up in a rubber raft, bobbing in the water with Bond, at film's end, just like in the good old days. :D

Agreed. I think Severin or Eve should end up on Bond' dingy at the end of the film....and hopefully in a raft as well. tongue
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm

CJB wrote:

But why? If a sitting M dies in a film, it would be a first for the franchise... :study:
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 am

More train video from Turkey. Still more footage of the ugly looking train with the big hole in it. I believe the Turkish teens are lurking somewhere in the background, disguised as goats.

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:08 am

Action footage of the train moving, with some guy,that might be Bond,standing on top pointing a gun. Turkish teens believed to be in his crosshairs. Eon doesn't mess around.

quotes from some guy named verybond on the other site's, SF photo thread.

"Wow. This looks like it could be the most exciting film of 1975! "

"I swear to god...if M turns out to be Bond's mother, biological or adoptive, or in ANY WAY related to Bond...I'm going to seriously puke and give up on the Craig films. Even the fact his parents seem to factor in, and his family estate, makes me queasy. Just more reason for Craig to brood and be moody, and less of a chance for a "classic" 007 adventure."

laugh He'd fit right in over here.

"I'm going to seriously puke" Has our barf-bag discussion gone viral? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:29 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Action footage of the train moving, with some guy,that might be Bond,standing on top pointing a gun. Turkish teens believed to be in his crosshairs. Eon doesn't mess around.

quotes from some guy named verybond on the other site's, SF photo thread.

"Wow. This looks like it could be the most exciting film of 1975! "

"I swear to god...if M turns out to be Bond's mother, biological or adoptive, or in ANY WAY related to Bond...I'm going to seriously puke and give up on the Craig films. Even the fact his parents seem to factor in, and his family estate, makes me queasy. Just more reason for Craig to brood and be moody, and less of a chance for a "classic" 007 adventure."

laugh He'd fit right in over here.

"I'm going to seriously puke" Has our barf-bag discussion gone viral? :scratch:

God I hope so. Fame at last
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 am

SF filming at Embankment London.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 ApZQrp4CMAA3NEN

Familiar Jaguar being used for #Skyfall and other vehicles at Embankment end of Horse Guards Avenue

Craig and Dench are passengers in the Jag. Craig in the front. Dench in the back.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 ApZRIkkCIAADiRQ

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=6h5nj

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=875&filename=bvhsa

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=877&filename=e9xhm

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=878&filename=i80eek
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:24 am

Some April 1st twit vid footage of Whitehall filming. 3 short vids of the Jag in traffic, plus some old vids too of the Lodge and other stuff.

http://www.twitvid.com/I1POQ
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 am

This is worth watching. 6:10 edited together by Marketto (with Bond music) of the twitter video. No need to watch the stuff at above link

The actual footage is quite hum drum; the Jag and a cop-vehicle, both rigged with cameras, driving about. The footage of the people hanging around is more interesting. Watching the watchers.

This was last day filming in London. Bardem was present in his cop-uniform, as well as Dench and Craig.

Off to Turkey next. To catch up with the guys fighting on the train, and the motorcyle on the bridge scene? I don't know.

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 am

He split his pants for sure in this shot.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Daniel+Craig+Daniel+Craig+Films+Bond+IODHAFUhVMvl

Yep, his blue snuggies are full exposed now, complete with obligatory butt-crack. Notice there are no rear view shots of this little gallop.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Daniel+Craig+Daniel+Craig+Films+Bond+pQsd-3G7G9El

Captain Tightpants with Gun. These are from an old shoot but still kinda fresh

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Daniel+Craig+Daniel+Craig+Films+Bond+DZihWHctGM_l

-------

https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1436
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40