More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)

Go down 
+40
Moore
Chigawa
Fort Knox
TedHeath
Vesper
Stamper
saint mark
Control
clublos
Blunt Instrument
Fae
dirtymind
jet set willy
Thunderpussy
Toppers
trevanian
Hilly
colly
j7wild
dr. strangelove
Lazenby.
CJB
Santa
Prisoner Monkeys
The White Tuxedo
bitchcraft
lachesis
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
tiffanywint
Harmsway
Louis Armstrong
Jack Wade
Aris
Gravity's Silhouette
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
Loomis
FourDot
Largo's Shark
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:31 pm

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Berenice_marlohe5

I'd still hit that.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Photoshop. Girl's best friend.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:21 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
When 65% of the target audience is gay, female, under 17, metrosexual, or all of the above, that's all EON needs to get the ball(s) rolling.

You can't be gay and be metrosexual (a word/term I despise). You're either one or the other. Metrosexualism was invented by gay people to make straight men feel better about 'getting in touch with their feminine side' and about convincing straight men that their lives were devoid of style and fabulous(ness), and that their lives could only be culturally enriched by allowing a pack of gay men to descend upon them and wash and restyle their hair, change their wardrobe, introduce them to wine and cheese, and learn how to shop for scented candles and silk sheets.

But the rest of my statement was accurate? Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:24 am

I think your statement is quite accuratee. It does separate gay and metrosexual into separate categories.

eg. Dan Craig can't be both gay and metrosexual. He can be one or the other but not both. tongue
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:21 am

video of the lodge explosion. big bang at 1:30

or link here if the vids are too slow to load http://jamesbondbrasil.com/2012/03/confira-videos-das-gravacoes-de-007-operacao-skyfall-em-hankley-common/

same thing. big bang at 00:32

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200735482244#ht_816wt_1315
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 am

Sharky wrote:

laugh Is that your bid Shark - the one bid?

Be careful though. It only might be Craig's gum.

"Upon pounding the heath with my faithful hound this morning, I perchance upon what can only be described as a minty ambrosia from the Gods. Only yards from the Skyfall Mansion and action scenes attended by Daniel Craig, I saw a glistening in the morning sun. Further inspection, involving careful handling and a quick sniff, confirmed the object to be a previously cherished piece of chewing gum. Still moist from recent mastication, there is every chance it could have come right out the mouth of the legendary Daniel Craig himself, perhaps even from Dame Judi. Perhaps both, who knows. It could be Ralph Fiennes's gum, but we won't dwell on that."
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:42 am

bridge video at this link. riveting stuff 1:11 seconds. see bridge, see train move.

http://www.iha.com.tr/koprunun-ustune-raydan-cikti-10522-8.vid#t

more riveting Turkish street video, although it does give a sense of the setting, for what looks like some car action. you can see the cars all lined-up waiting for "action." It's 4 minutes of some guy's roof-top filming.

http://www.sondakika.com/haber-007-james-bond-a-ezan-molasi-3477149/

James Bond İçin Köprüden Sonra Bulvar da Kapatıldı

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 James-bond-icin-kopruden-sonra-bulvar-da-kapa-3477695_o
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 am

Sharky wrote:

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 am

Vesper wrote:
Sharky wrote:

laugh laugh

It could be vital to the plot, Evil Bond clone created from saliva found on discarded chewing gum!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Looks like Severine (Marlohe) exchanging a briefcase (containing the sniper rifle?) with Patrice (Rapace) at Shanghai International Airport, shot last November at Ascot Racecourse.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Jbbr_SF_severine_and_patrice_at_shangai_airport1

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Jbbr_SF_severine_and_patrice_at_shangai_airport2
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:21 am

deleted

Last edited by tiffanywint on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 am

Severine is bad girl!

"but of her character Severine, the French model and actress reveals, "The first time you see her, she has a dark side. I was, in a way, convinced that I could bring something interesting as an actress."

She adds, "I think there is a big range of colors when playing a Bond girl, whether they are very nice or good characters or villainous or psychopaths, so it is very interesting because you can try to create your own character based on that. I think this is very particular to the James Bond movies."

Last edited by tiffanywint on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 am

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Jbbr_SF_severine_bodyguards

More from the graveyard.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Skyfall05
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:58 am

tiffanywint wrote:
[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Jbbr_SF_severine_bodyguards

Rick Yune is back, I see.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 am

Perhaps their using her character to pay homage to Miss Taro - a Caucasian actress made up to look Asian. Shame, she had such lovely eyes prior to that.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:33 am

FieldsMan wrote:
Perhaps their using her character to pay homage to Miss Taro - a Caucasian actress made up to look Asian. Shame, she had such lovely eyes prior to that.

It'll never top the squinty-eyed hilarity that is Alec Guiness in A Majority Of One.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:46 am

CJB wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:

It'll never top the squinty-eyed hilarity that is Alec Guiness in A Majority Of One.

I prefer John Wayne as Ghengis Khan m'self... laugh
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:42 am

The film is shaping up to possibly be a more subtle 50th anniversary homage film, than DAD was as 40th anniversary homage. In DAD Bond actually did have continuity with some of the props and stuff that were trotted out, but nu-Bond wouldn't, so any homages would be more of a nod and a wink to the audience.

The stag at the entrance to Skyfall Lodge, is the same stag that we saw in the pts of TB. It would appear to be an homage.

The DB5 is also an homage. Am I right though? Are we to assume that this is the car that Bond won from Dimitrios in CR? Nu Bond wouldn't have any sentimental attachment to it.

The train-top fight looks like a possible homage to OP.

There may be others. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 am

CR kinda did the same thing with its homages. Like that minor character who not only looked and sounded like Goldfinger but also had a vehicle painted gold.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:07 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
CR kinda did the same thing with its homages. Like that minor character who not only looked and sounded like Goldfinger but also had a vehicle painted gold.

Yes interesting he did look and sound like GF didn't he.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 am

CJB wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:

Bond's Japanese 'makeover' in YOLT always makes me chuckle, 'cause afterwards he looks about as Japanese as he did beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

That's an interesting look for her, because I expressly mentioned back in October and early November that, based upon some of her publicity stills, she had a chameleon-like appearance and could play an Asian character, a European character, etc...and now it looks like they've adjusted her make-up to give her a more Oriental appearance.

Too bad her name isn't something more interesting like Mei-So Hornei instead of "Severin".

And I think Naomi's character WILL be not only Moneypenny, but she'll be the lead Bond Girl. I think it's fairly obvious from this point that she is, not to mention that she was cast 3-4 months prior to the press conference so that she could begin physical training, whereas Merlot was cast at the last minute, indicating to me that her role was not as important and could therefore be put off.

The waist-cinching looks painful, and she actually looks less beautiful with all that ridiculous eye-liner on her. I am encouraged, and am hopeful, that she's wearing real fur around her wrists. I'd love for a Bond movie to say "Screw you!" to the animal rights extremists at PETA.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 am

I do believe that there will be no lead Bond-girl unless Severine turns out to be a Domino character in need of rescue.

Eve is not MP. I am now convinced of that. She's a shoot-em up fighting friend/ally. No more.

Mallory though, I am sure will turn out to be the new M.

M is the lead Bond-girl. Severine and Eve are supporting Bond girls.

Bond will boink Severine and then pack his junk away and concentrate on what he loves most, fighting, shooting, lounging about in his blue-snuggies, and having deep meaningful, life-changing discussions with M, but this time maybe with some hugs. ❤
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:45 am

tiffanywint wrote:

Mallory though, I am sure will turn out to be the new M.

Don't know who this is, but please tell me it's a bloke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part I)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next