More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Beyond MI6

Go down 
+41
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
MOO7RE
jet set willy
bitchcraft
HJackson
Krilencu
tiffanywint
Perilagu Khan
Drax
dr. strangelove
danslittlefinger
GeneralGogol
Salomé
groucho070
Louis Armstrong
Fort Knox
Vesper
Chang
colly
Jack Wade
Tubes
retrokitty
lalala2004
Control
bondfan06
G section
Moore
Fairbairn-Sykes
Hilly
FourDot
Largo's Shark
Fae
Isis
CJB
CIS
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
James. C
The White Tuxedo
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:27 am

Drax wrote:
Was M on the other site?

No... The M here is a new person to all of us. He's a friend that has helped set the site up and has no affiliation with any other Bond site. So it's even more amazing that he's put up with all of this. :)

By the way... is the forum site down already? I can't get to it. Looks like main site is down too. YIKES.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 am

Yep, I've been trying to read the threads linked too in here (for late night lulz) but can't get in.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Drax
'R'
'R'
Drax

Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:49 am

Balje's revenge.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 am

Wow... one week after the big switch over and it's down. :|

That must be stressful.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:51 am

Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Quiz1162outcome4

"Delicious."
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 am

retrokitty wrote:
Drax wrote:
Was M on the other site?

No... The M here is a new person to all of us. He's a friend that has helped set the site up and has no affiliation with any other Bond site. So it's even more amazing that he's put up with all of this. :)

By the way... is the forum site down already? I can't get to it. Looks like main site is down too. YIKES.

Hmmmm... Dunno what the hell's happened there.

Guess all I can say right now is that I didn't do it. Hope Moore's got a rock solid alibi though. ;)

Seriously, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that place reopened at some point with a more traditional forum board set up. The feedback hasn't been resoundingly positive, even from quite a few of the people still regularly posting there. This was one of my issues with the new place, the seeming lack of attention paid to the "suggestions" thread over at the old place when constructing the new.

But I'll bet that this temporary (?) outage is just a case of something else being added to the existing set-up, which maybe requires a switch-off to either install or activate.

CJB - I shouldn't laugh, but that Carver pic was witty as f***. laugh

Elliott Carver would have wrote:
Our friend, Mr Moore, made a mess tonight. I want to know why.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 am

What fucking joke. laugh
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:22 am

Hey Luds, if you happen to read this, what can I tell you? I just prefer the layout of this site to the new MI6, and this place has some cracking good members. Maybe some day you'll be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:16 am

Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Sharkstrikesagain

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 am

Sharky wrote:
Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Sharkstrikesagain

Sorry.

Outstanding 8) Some of it more on the nose than a scud missile.. laugh

I dare not do mine, More's too dull for that place. Or any, I suspect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 am

Well done, well done. laugh :cheers:
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 am

Long live the King!
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: e   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 am

CJB wrote:
Fae wrote:
Lets not get too harsh - I'm betting that some of the mods weren't having an overly active role in the decision making ... some would've but with others I'm thinking maybe not - of course I don't know. it ultimately comes down to, JP, though and his poor decision-making skills.

Pretty much. The way he dismissed criticism with "Oh well, no one's forcing you to post here" was deplorable. We've been coming to the forum for years and the best he can do is "F*** off, have a nice day". Arrogant, arrogant t***. He's so well and truly out of touch.

Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Villainsconley

Mr. Page those posters are loyal to you!

Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Max-zorin_480x480

Aaahahahaha!

Last edited by Stilicho Bias on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:17 am

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 am

laugh

I always knew the revamped site was a ploy for MAW POWAH.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am

Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Aviewtoakill

Maybe some of you guys already know who owns the MI6 domain name - name's James Stephen Wheatley.
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/registry-data.jsp?domain=mi6forums.co.uk
If he could be contacted, maybe he can re-open the archive briefly. There must've been some infighting or something for him to decide to redirect his urls to CommanderBond.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am

laugh

Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:23 am

Lazenby. wrote:

Gold. laugh

If only you could post that on nuMI6 without being silenced.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:29 am

The penis is the best part.

I just posted this, we'll see how long it lasts (I've noticed Moore and Brown's posts taken down):

Quote :
Name : Benjamin Theodore Rowe, Esq.
Occupation : Aerospace/Software/Automotive Engineer & Entrepreneur
Religious views : Sir Sean Connery
Favourite Bond film: Iron Man 2
Least favourite Bond film: The Kite Runner
Favourite actor in the role of Bond: Sir Sean Connery
Favourite line: "Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people! Your own work, not any possible object of your charity."
Favourite scene: The best one.
Marital status: Single.
Education: Oxbridge
Interests: Eugenics

It's not as clever, but I wanted to join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:32 am

Is it just my computer or is nuMI6 down again?

EDIT: False alarm, it's still operating. Just as I was putting my schadenfreude hat on.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 am

Those cartoons above are too funny, wherever they happen to be coming from.

Here's my thoughts on this bold new venture for what they might be worth.

This site has really come along nicely. It's starting to look very much like the old Mi6 site, in terms of layout, sections etc.
I would like to see this site blown wide open. By that I mean no more fretting about who to invite or who might find it. A large and diverse community is good. What should unite us all is Bond and from there other diverse interests.
Open to all including Mi6 mods. Who cares if they join. They probably won't as it might compromise their mod status at the nuMi6 but that's their call.

What unites us all is our love of all things Bond and Fleming, so the Bondier this site is the better and hopefully it can attract new members of all ages, who are looking for a Bond message board. New members aren't just going to be 16 year olds. They could be 40 year old long time Bond fans who suddenly decided to check out a Bond chat board. Hopefully the site might turn up prominently in google searches etc.
I really like that we are free of the copyright restrictions and that this an Ambler safe zone too and everything that implies tongue bit seriously its too bad the other board didn't seem willing to accomodate Erica. Never did quite get that.
We've got the best of all worlds here. A site that's looking a lot like the old site. A big Bond section as well as lots of non-Bond stuff too.

Thanks to M and Laz and anyone else for getting this site up

Like any message board, the mods set the tone, not only with their posts but what they encourage, allow and leave alone. And right now the tone is just fine and likely to stay that way. Even a flood of new members isn't likely to change things much as they will pick up the beat or tweak it a bit and likely assimiilate or drift off. Any obvious trolls or spammers could be torpedoed as is their inevitable fate on any board.
This is a great little place. We can geek out on Bond and play with our lists and polls and fave this or that, pen lengthy dissertations on the societal impact of Bond films etc or discuss what sucks most about QoS or rag on the Haggfish for pages or even praise the freak. :shock:
The tone here seems a little more open to letting one's hair down on Bond related matters. And when one wearies of the Bond talk, there are other areas to check out.
I wouldn't call the other place an Eon house board. That wouldn't be fair as its not but this place might be a little more schocking to Babs and MGW.
Like all the new emoticons too, especially these ones :bounce: :affraid: and the 007 specific ones for Rosie Carver :afro: or Christmas Jones santa or Pussy Galore 🐱 and Largo too :pirat:
Anyway thats my two cents and that's all its worth :)
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 pm

My post was immediately removed and the comment the mod posted was:

"Note: I realise your entire post was nonsense (I guess you'd say it was 'funny', but then you're a little special), but next time please have your fun <i>without</i> disparaging the name of the <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">greatest educational</span> greatest ever institution in the world, OK? That way we won't have a problem."

I love that not only does no one have a sense of humour, but that apparently I'm not elitist ENOUGH.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond MI6   Beyond MI6 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond MI6
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: