More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue

Go down 
+2
CJB
Control
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue Empty
PostSubject: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7412098n

The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue AvtyrU6CQAI-v5Q

laugh

The video is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 am

I love Putin's posture. He jus' don't give a fuck.

Reminds me of when Obama vistied Russia and had breakfast with the then-PM Putin. Obama was leaning forward and babbling like a salesman while Putin was just leaning back with a "who's this clown?" expression while sipping his coffee.

It's been a while since you Yanks had an alpha President. I don't know how much better Romney would be in that department, he comes across as a bit of an awkward dandy.

P.S. Does anyone actually want Syria's rebels to take power? Or are "humanitarian" interventionists keen to simply knock out Assad's military and hope for the best?
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:38 am

The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue AvtyrU6CQAI-v5Q

The music playing in Putin's head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YyTp9swrso
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:04 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 am

CJB wrote:
It's been a while since you Yanks had an alpha President. I don't know how much better Romney would be in that department, he comes across as a bit of an awkward dandy.

Compared to someone like Putin, or even someone like Gaddafi, he looks like an insurance agent rather than a decisive world leader. That's a major problem. Romney would be worse. He looks like a goddamn metrosexual.

The last badass American president was George H. W. Bush. I'll give his son points, however, for having Don Rumsfeld in his administration.

Quote :
P.S. Does anyone actually want Syria's rebels to take power? Or are "humanitarian" interventionists keen to simply knock out Assad's military and hope for the best?

Considering the fact that Al-Queda operates within the ranks of the rebels, I'd rather have Assad in power. It's really not America's problem anyway. Let them run the fucking country the way they want. We can't save the whole fucking world. :roll: Plus, the last time I checked, Al-Queda was our enemy. Now it's OK if we're supporting them and their rebel buddies in Syria? I guess we'll forget about the whole 9/11 thing--not a big deal, after all!

Look what happened with Egypt's revolution, too. Ignorant Americans were actually comparing Egypt's revolution to the American revolution. laugh Now the Muslim Brotherhood is running the show over there and they'll go right back to hating us. What's new?

I swear, when I watch the news, sometimes I think I'm tripping on acid.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 am

I hear John McCain wants an air war in Syria. FFS, I never hear that guy talk about anything other than bombing countries into "freedom". It's really un-conservative of him.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 am

The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue -1
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 am

The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue -1

"I know it was you who betrayed me, Comrade Roverov...

... close your eyes, I make it quick."
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 am

Putin speaks English when Putin wants to speak English.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am

Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am

Putin 4 Blofeld.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:42 am

Control wrote:

In a hundred years, after this shifty MF helps start WWIII and nearly destroys human civilization, people are going to watch this video and scratch their heads.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:48 am

Watched the whole thing. Jesus, that's weird. Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell, and Kevin Costner all clapping along. And Depardieu... Jesus.

Just needs Sean Penn.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:49 am

I've been saying it over and over for years!!

What the U.S. and the world needs is another Ronald Reagan!

Unfortunately, there are no Real Leaders left in this world like Reagan was.

Men who have the same philosophy as I do:

they do what they want, when they want, how they want;

they don't care about why and when or who they piss off;

nor do they give a damn what the media thinks of them.

A Leader who leads and doesn't follow;

a Leader who makes his own rules instead of following rules;

a Leader who believes rules are meant to be broken.

It's too bad I can't be President.

Last edited by j7wild on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 am

He was the only guy there who could sing "Blueberry Hill" (with hot Russian broads behind him) and also kill someone with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:59 am

j7wild wrote:

Yeah, we'd all sleep easy if you had the nuclear codes.

You could become prime minister of your native Italy though. Berlusconi would be proud of your Reign of Titties.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Bunga bunga time!
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm

j7wild wrote:
EDIT: You know what? That is too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue   The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue Empty

Back to top Go down

The Odd Couple: Putin and Obama at G20 pledge to resolve Syrian issue
Page 1 of 1