More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...

Go down 
+3
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
danslittlefinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 am

Apologies in advance.

"When I said I fancied a prick in my mouth, this isn't quite what I had in mind....."
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:04 pm

though this effort was done before and the entries few I'll choose a winner, if anything to save me forgetting to judge :)

Miss Rave, if I may, back to you with the winner

Ravenstone wrote:
Apologies in advance.

"When I said I fancied a prick in my mouth, this isn't quite what I had in mind....."

no apologies needed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 pm

*curtseys modestly*

Why thank you, kind sir.

Okay then -

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 Funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-be-1
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 Funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-be-1

Craig (the cat) wonders at which fight he lost his ears...then realizes he doesn't give a damn...

or

Fightin' skillz...
i haz 'em....

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:53 am

Blofeld's Cat: I thought the Bath-o-Sub had a protective layer and airbags. :evil:
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:47 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:31 pm

danslittlefinger wrote:

Fightin' skillz...
i haz 'em....

Ladies and Germs - the winner.

Over to you.
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you Ravenstone!

Here's the new pic, do your worst everyone! Lots to material to choose from there...

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 5685090796_d01d8dfb19

Judging in a week! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:22 am

*anyone?* :|
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:39 am

A big flowing head will always attract a pussy.....
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:55 am

Lazenby. wrote:

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:52 pm

danslittlefinger wrote:

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 5685090796_d01d8dfb19

"Let me just straighten than syrup for you there..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Quadruplopussy: "Let the flight, begiiiiiiiiiin. We're at an all time higgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:59 pm

"No! Stop! My hand's is stuck!!!"
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Great, keep 'em coming. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Anymore out there? *BUMP*
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:03 am

Lazenby. wrote:

You are the winner. :king:
Over to you (if you so choose to accept).
Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:12 am

My (bald) other half will not be happy with that ;)
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:43 am

Ravenstone wrote:
My (bald) other half will not be happy with that ;)

Well if Lazenby doesn't bite you can have the honour, dubious as it is.. :)
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Over to you Ravenstone, Lazenby is MIA.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 Glowinthedarkcats
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Tiddles: "You don't want to see me when I'm angry". :evil:

or

"ThunderHairBall: Upstairs Kitty vs Basement Kitty"
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:07 pm

So far, this is a one horse race.

Anyone? Anyone at all?
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:25 am

Ravenstone wrote:
So far, this is a one horse race.

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Cant understand why is isn't a popular as it is on the other place. It started off so well in the beginning. :scratch:
Maybe time to call it a day?
Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Simply I've got nothing for this one and that's a problem for some of them unless I pose some nonsensical stuff :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next