More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...

Go down 
+3
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
danslittlefinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Ah well - I concede the ground. For what it's worth, DLF, you haven't really won by default....

Next?
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:11 am

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 Glowinthedarkcats

A glow in the dark pussy, eh?.... every man who can't pay his eleccy bill should have one....

Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:57 am

Ravenstone wrote:
Ah well - I concede the ground. For what it's worth, DLF, you haven't really won by default....

Next?

Thanks. Handing over to Lazenby.

Lazenby. wrote:
BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 Glowinthedarkcats

A glow in the dark pussy, eh?.... every man who can't pay his eleccy bill should have one....

Sent you a private message.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:17 am

Cheers, DLF. 8)

Erm.....

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 Cat-sex*5067_s

laugh
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Actually, I think that's one of the times when words are utterly superfluous
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:07 am

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 Cat-sex*5067_s

Operation Grand Slam takes effect.

Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:06 pm

I think we need to put this particular thread out of it's misery for awhile?

Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:20 pm

I am - quite simply - rendered speechless by the picture. Words would simply not do it justice.

Although, I suppose to get the proper spit-roast effect, there's an invisible cat in front of the one on the bottom......

Annnndddd.... I'll just drag my mind out of the gutter.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:29 am

Christ, I've got nothing and haven't ever this week. Lost the caption mojo or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:53 am

I think it just needs a rest for awhile.
Like we all do.
Recenter and regroup. 🤡
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 5:26 pm

danslittlefinger wrote:
I think it just needs a rest for awhile.
Like we all do.
Recenter and regroup. 🤡
OK, it has been a 12 years rest. Even if these contests do not draw a crowd, we can still have fun. Quality over quantity.
Here is one to reboot this thread;
BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fres.cloudinary.com%2Fteepublic%2Fimage%2Fprivate%2Fs--1VbJb-Q9--%2Ft_Preview%2Fb_rgb%3A191919%2Cc_limit%2Cf_jpg%2Ch_630%2Cq_90%2Cw_630%2Fv1446236840%2Fproduction%2Fdesigns%2F260272_4
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:47 am

The Blofeld household was the worst. First his pirana friends had a go at him, and now the dead cat.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 3:53 pm

I must declare myself the winner. Let us try another one:
BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.abcnews.com%2Fimages%2FEntertainment%2Fcn_sourpuss_ll_130426_ssh
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 5:37 pm

The dry tumbler was nice and warm, but it came with a price.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 1:08 pm

Oddjob suddenly wasnt hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...   BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BlofeldCatCapCon - The Cat Who Came In From The Cold...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4