More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last Video Game You Played?

Go down 
+21
Dr No
Agent007391
Xenia93
Blunt Instrument
Richard Hannay
Big Boss
Iceskater101
Makeshift Python
CJB
TedHeath
Walecs
Toppers
Gravity's Silhouette
FourDot
Harmsway
HJackson
Jack Wade
Largo's Shark
Tubes
Fairbairn-Sykes
Mr. Trevelyan
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

Last Video Game You Played? Empty
PostSubject: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Pretty self-explanatory. Waiting for TUC to boost up this bad boy...

But oh, the last video game I played was:

Last Video Game You Played? IndianaJonesGreatestAdventures1

Or as I like to call Super Indiana Jones Trilogy. Good side-scrolling fun just like Super Star Wars games, kills time well. Pretty challenging though, even in the easiest difficulty I had problems to beat the first levels.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Last Video Game You Played? X360burnoutub

Awesome fun. Wasn't really excited about the open environment gameplay cover but it's actually kinda cool, love to search all those shortcuts and billboards to wreck. But, it still loses to Takedown, my favorite Burnout game ever. I think the later ones lost the fun arcade-style atmosphere and gameplay what the original three had, and that's my main problem with this also. But, it is still pretty darn good, my new second favorite in the series to be excact.

9/10
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Currently making my way through LA Noire. It's a great game, but after playing the Mass Effect series it's very annoying to have no control over my character's morality or attitudes. He's an annoying prick who gets his career destroyed by abandoning his wife and kids for a bitchy German lounge singer.

Also re-playing the Zelda games in chronological order cause I'm a huge geek like that. Skipped the first three (Minish Cap, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures) because they're mulitplayer in nature and skipped the fourth (Skyward Sword) because it isn't out yet, thus starting me out with Ocarina of Time. Great game, absolute classic, just finished the Water Temple, which is still a bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Perfect Dark

Currently beating it in spurts. The only major flaw is it pushes the N64 way too hard.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeah, that's why I play the XBLA version. Runs beautifully.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 am

Last Video Game You Played? 110066_01-355x500

Played through the arcade mode on medium and beat it without any continue screen. Hectic fun, though I think I need to get an arcade stick, the Xbox controller isn't the best thing when it comes to fighting games.

9/10
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Last Video Game You Played? 9e28cafc-db75-4904-8dad-47252248f3cc

Paul Dini, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill. 'Nuff said.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am

Brushing up on more Genesis games. Stuff like Sonic and Knuckles, Eternal Champions, and various shmups.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:17 am

Asteroids

Sasha Grey is quite good at it. Audrey Hollander is better.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Aurdrey looks bloody amazing with minimal make-up.

http://www.top-models.com/pics/pics-large/Audrey-Hollander-64758.jpg

Otherwise she looks like Carrot Top.

Last Video Game You Played? Audrey-hollander-2007-avn-awards-show-red-carpet-0EqoqF
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 pm

BATTLEFIELD 3

Quite fun. Looks nice, too. I'm sure it beats the heck out of the same, recycled "Call of Duty" game that was released last week.
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Fairbairn-Sykes wrote:
Currently making my way through LA Noire. It's a great game, but after playing the Mass Effect series it's very annoying to have no control over my character's morality or attitudes. He's an annoying prick who gets his career destroyed by abandoning his wife and kids for a bitchy German lounge singer.

Thing is, LA NOIRE is going for something very different to MASS EFFECT. Like GRAND THEFT AUTO and RED DEAD REDEMPTION, it's going for narrative over interaction; it's less interested in your participation in plot than it is in telling you a good story. And it worked perfectly, imo.

Although the game is a tad silly at times...

Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:39 pm

I've really dug what I've played of L.A. NOIRE. The story isn't stellar, but it does a fine job of creating memorable moments. Great score, too.
Back to top Go down
FourDot
'R'
'R'
FourDot

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 am

It's good fun. I'll never play it again, and it's below Red Dead Redemption and the best of of the GTA games, but there are some great moments.

However, manipulating Phelps picking up every little thing gets tiresome. Quick.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:50 pm

FourDot wrote:
It's good fun. I'll never play it again, and it's below Red Dead Redemption and the best of of the GTA games
Like?
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 pm

I'd probably agree with that assessment. I really dug L.A. NOIRE, and plan to play the DLC once I'm back to my Xbox, but it's a notch below RED DEAD and IV. On this note, I'm way too excited for GRAND THEFT AUTO V. Hopefully the predictions I've heard about a May or June release are not wrong.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:44 am

I've been playing through an oldie-but-goodie, the PC game DEUS EX.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:13 am

Getting through "Half-Life 2" on PC now. Upset it's taken me seven years to get around to playing it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:21 pm

I really want to get TROPICO 4. It appeals to my sense of humour and taste in music.

Harmsway wrote:
I've been playing through an oldie-but-goodie, the PC game DEUS EX.

Have you heard about the new sequel?

Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:12 am

It's a prequel, actually. I'll check it out eventually.
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 am

Are people on here on Xbox Live or PlayStation Network?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:54 am

HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE ONE (PC)

I really loved "Half-Life 2" and same goes for "Episode One." "Half-Life 2" is probably the best game I've ever played with "Portal 2" being a close second.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am

ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR. I haven't even gotten to the Predators yet.
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 pm

GTA IV. On my fourth or something playthrough and still loving it.
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 am

Plants. vs. Zombies.
Such a funny game.

Mr. Trevelyan wrote:
Pretty self-explanatory. Waiting for TUC to boost up this bad boy...

But oh, the last video game I played was:

Last Video Game You Played? IndianaJonesGreatestAdventures1

Or as I like to call Super Indiana Jones Trilogy. Good side-scrolling fun just like Super Star Wars games, kills time well. Pretty challenging though, even in the easiest difficulty I had problems to beat the first levels.

8.5/10

Thank you very much for showing me this wonderful game. I didn't know it existed!

Tubes wrote:
Perfect Dark

Currently beating it in spurts. The only major flaw is it pushes the N64 way too hard.
I love that game. I completed it on the major difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Video Game You Played?   Last Video Game You Played? Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Video Game You Played?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next