More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two? Empty
PostSubject: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 am

I've noticed that on our member profile pages that the amount of forum posts in figures is always lowewr than the resdpective number of forum contribution points. Can someone here on BaB explain the difference to me? Thanks in advance.

Also, more generally, what are contribution forum points? Do we get air miles a la Nectar points? :)
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:36 am

I seem to remember it's the number of posts made relative to how long you've been registered on BAB.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
I seem to remember it's the number of posts made relative to how long you've been registered on BAB.

Oh, I see. That kinda makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?   Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Posts and Forum Points - The difference between the two?
Page 1 of 1