More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?

Go down 
+22
Loomis
lachesis
Vesper
CJB
6of1
Gravity's Silhouette
Big Boss
Ravenstone
Fort Knox
Fae
Harmsway
Blunt Instrument
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Jack Wade
Santa
Moore
Makeshift Python
Control
bitchcraft
Tubes
Hilly
Largo's Shark
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? Empty
PostSubject: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:37 pm

While we're in the downtime between Bond films and approaching the summer, we need to ask ourselves that question.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:10 pm

God knows anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm

I want B&B to stop being so insecure about it's identity and popularity.

Seriously, we don't need topics talking about promotion and forum direction. It's a fucking message board. We don't need to take over the internet in order to survive.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 pm

It would be nice if the self-appointed lynch society would stop their pitiful campaigns to M to have him censor/ban/warn members who actually posted on the board and gave it some life.

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 pm

I'd like this to be an open bar.

No clothing required... for the ladies, at least.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:52 pm

I'd like DogBond to post on every thread so that I would be greeted by her avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:44 am

I think we just need to get people to start posting. Simple as that. I think the number of members are fine, but they just don't feel the need to post new topics, they only reply.

I'd say create a special section on the forums. A Friday Discussion. Every Friday post a particular subject/question/issue and it can be discussed, debated, etc. Do one a week. It might not be much, but it might be a start. It could be the focus of the forums for day and get some people posting.

Why not bring back the chat box? I think it would be nice to chat or discuss an issue after a night of wild drinking.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 am

Tubes wrote:

Seriously, we don't need topics talking about promotion and forum direction. It's a fucking message board. We don't need to take over the internet in order to survive.

That.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:39 am

Tubes wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 am

Tubes wrote:

God yes!

And what Ms Aural Sects said too. By the way, cracking avatar there Dog Bond. :)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:36 am

Tubes wrote:

And again, this.

Sure, new members/topics are nice ... but I don't see it as meaning this place is 'stagnating' if there aren't swathes of both on a daily basis (especially when a lot of them turn out to be Silhouette Man trying to rejoin with various different usernames).

Existing topics being busy is fine by me :) .
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:23 am

Tubes wrote:
We don't need to take over the internet...

What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? Blofeld

SPECTRE does not tolerate failure, Number 2...
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Tubes wrote:

Santa wrote:
Tubes wrote:

That.

Jack Wade wrote:
Tubes wrote:

Agreed.

FieldsMan wrote:
Tubes wrote:

God yes!

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Tubes wrote:

And again, this.

You're all in total and utter denial.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:31 pm

May I just suggest one thing?

Tits.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Yes to everything said.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:

Why, because Ambler said so? And if four of us are saying it, perhaps you're the one who may be in denial.

The fact is that many of us visit the forums to talk about Bond, movies, art, etc. We don't come on the boards to discuss the politics of how it should be run, if they think they can do a better job in a different position, etc. It's just a place to escape to. Obviously, some positions call for some more work - splitting threads, locking threads, merging, banning, organising, etc., and it gets done when it needs to be done. But apart from that, I think some members want it their way, or no way when in fact, very little needs reworking, if anything. I'm trying to get some old members back, but the place has become ridiculously sensitive so people don't want to step on anyone's toes, which has pissed off some members.

Give it a rest.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

Why, because Ambler said so?

This thread was a response to Harms's nail-on-the-head post in the Boston bombings thread.

Harmsway wrote:
The real problem with B&B isn't a lack of "new blood," it's that most of us aren't on the same page when it comes to what we want this place to be.

Case in point: 5 of our 25 odd (and that's being generous) active members want this forum to stay with its current course, and stick our collective heads in the sand.

I believe that ignoring BaB's identity crisis will just make it worse, and it won't be long before more forumgoers jump ship and this place turns into the Bates Motel.

At the very least, recognise that there's something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 am

B&B risks turning into an over-demanding, over-possessive boyfriend at this rate. I'm not in denial, I'm just low maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 am

FWIW, I didn't mean for my comment in the other thread to spawn a new thread and series of hand-wringing over the state of B&B. I just meant it as an observation. It's not the kind of thing one can fix.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Harmsway wrote:
FWIW, I didn't mean for my comment in the other thread to spawn a new thread and series of hand-wringing over the state of B&B. I just meant it as an observation. It's not the kind of thing one can fix.

No, but one can least try to gauge what our different opinions are on the direction of B&B. That's what I set out to do with this thread.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:11 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
No, but one can least try to gauge what our different opinions are on the direction of B&B. That's what I set out to do with this thread.

I can't say I'm pleased with the direction when members such as Gravity's Silhouette prefer to leave the board because there is an undercurrent from those who prefer to go whinging in private to M about his posts. M is then 'forced' to appease these 'valuable contributing' members.

To these phantoms, get a spine and post openly instead of crying to Admin. I'd like to know who you are so I can block you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Precisely. That's why three of our other 'valuable contributing' members have left....

Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 am

FieldsMan wrote:
Precisely. That's why three of our other 'valuable contributing' members have left....

Just wondering - who are you including in that list?

I am really out of B&B goss. :/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:41 am

Tiffanywint, Gravity's Silhouette and Perilagu Khan.

Great to have you back, Fae! :)
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:53 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

I can't say I'm pleased with the direction when members such as Gravity's Silhouette prefer to leave the board because there is an undercurrent from those who prefer to go whinging in private to M about his posts. M is then 'forced' to appease these 'valuable contributing' members.

To these phantoms, get a spine and post openly instead of crying to Admin. I'd like to know who you are so I can block you.

If possible, you (or anyone else) can reassure GS, TW, PK etc that there will be no more censure on their comments. I'll also accept SILHOUETTE MAN back on the condition he restrains himself around Ambler.

The political/heated topics will in future operate on a "don't go in there if you can't handle differing/controversial opinions" basis, and will remain that way from now on. Please feel free to quote me on that in trying to get members back here.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next