More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?

Go down 
+22
Loomis
lachesis
Vesper
CJB
6of1
Gravity's Silhouette
Big Boss
Ravenstone
Fort Knox
Fae
Harmsway
Blunt Instrument
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Jack Wade
Santa
Moore
Makeshift Python
Control
bitchcraft
Tubes
Hilly
Largo's Shark
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 am

My resolution going forward is to try and put more of myself out there, get out of my comfort threads, and interact with some folks who aren't Python and Tux more often. Cool? Hope to see you guys there.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Very wise words there, Sykes. Expressing a lot of my thoughts but without being bitter or angry like I can often be.

I don't have anything new to add, but I'd like to see A Watcher respond to your post.  

OK - but others did it better

Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—to-morrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther. . . . And one fine morning—— So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Up to you lot and I have no say: a combination of on the one hand preserving your nature and on the other hand attracting new members - other than that demented McKaig guy - may not be easy to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 am

As long as we try to lighten up the place, I can see it attracting new members. Locking the political thread was one of the good steps for this forum to get away from the bad taste this place left.

For the moment, I think it just needs an aesthetic change. I'm tired of the blue and disappointed to see the return of the 50th anniversary image down below. Not too long ago there was a nice image celebrating OP's 30th anniversary. What happened to that?
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:39 pm

My reasons for wanting this place to move away from Bond are largely selfish: I just don't find talking about Bond very interesting anymore, especially not in the downtime between films.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 am

A Watcher wrote:
Up to you lot and I have no say: a combination of on the one hand preserving your nature and on the other hand attracting new members - other than that demented McKaig guy - may not be easy to achieve.

I don't think drawing in new members is on the cards at the moment, just making B&B more fun for those who are already here. To keep out McKaig's onslaught on accounts M has made registration by email only, which is why our last member is TraderSteve. Damnosa Hereditas and BlueRidgeMountainMan being you-know-who.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?   What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do YOU Want Bond & Beyond to Be?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7