More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here

Go down 
+19
6of1
bitchcraft
Prisoner Monkeys
Fairbairn-Sykes
Harmsway
Santa
CJB
Moore
Loomis
dr. strangelove
Jack Wade
Lazenby.
saint mark
Largo's Shark
Control
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Hilly
Makeshift Python
Fort Knox
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here   A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Louis Armstrong wrote:
I certainly tired of hearing the same old tracts from the members who left over the politics crap.

The difficulty is that the members who left whether they were J7wild or Gravity were also our most prolific posters.

There's a second tier who have disappeared - Salome aka Oppers, Trevanian, and Control who were also fairly active, but without the extremist baggage. Maybe they could be encouraged to return.

Maybe it's missing the point to speak to your specific examples, but I wanted to say - I think the banning of j7wild is a total gain, not a loss. He's a spammer and a plagiarizer. Yeah, he posted a lot, but he posted garbage that probably drove people away. His presence certainly didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and the 50-page mod debate over "what to do" (ban him) didn't help.

Anyway, I don't mean to tilt at windmills. I know you felt largely the same re: j7wild.

I do miss trevanian posting. I hope he comes back sometime.

As for myself (if anyone cares), I've mostly been busy with school. I've also lost interest in Bond (this happens every few years, it goes in cycles).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here   A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:
As for myself (if anyone cares), I've mostly been busy with school. I've also lost interest in Bond (this happens every few years, it goes in cycles).

Well, good to see you back. I think your design ideas are very useful if only they can be realised.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here   A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:33 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Well, good to see you back. I think your design ideas are very useful if only they can be realised.
Thanks - though I probably won't be here long, life is about to get real busy again.

Folks seem gung-ho about my ideas. I'm excited to see their execution. (The ideas, not the folks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here   A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new name for the forums? Submit ideas here
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6