More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American politics and news thread

Go down 
+30
Chief of SIS
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
Loomis
retrokitty
TedHeath
saint mark
j7wild
Drax
Hilly
Harmsway
Seve
HJackson
6of1
Gravity's Silhouette
tiffanywint
Jack Wade
colly
Prince Kamal Khan
Moore
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
GeneralGogol
lalala2004
Vesper
CJB
Control
The White Tuxedo
Perilagu Khan
Largo's Shark
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Should women have the right to go out topless just like a man?
Oh, hell yeah!
American politics and news thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap86%American politics and news thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No. Not a good idea.
American politics and news thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap14%American politics and news thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Uncertain. Need to see samples before making a decision.
American politics and news thread - Page 19 Vote_lcap0%American politics and news thread - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

American politics and news thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm

laugh

I think I'll end up voting for Obama this term. I don't really think his administration is remarkable, but would hate for this country to be in the hands of Santorum or Romney. There's always Ron Paul, but that'd just be a waste of a vote.

Guess I'm just another Muslim-loving traitor. Hand me my blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
laugh

I think I'll end up voting for Obama this term. I don't really think his administration is remarkable, but would hate for this country to be in the hands of Santorum or Romney. There's always Ron Paul, but that'd just be a waste of a vote.

Good God man, you're brave. But then traitors tend to be :*h*:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Quote :
He also very nearly called President Obama a n**** in a speech.

:roll: Oh please! That's an extreme stretch. btw, not everyone that campaigns against Obama is rascist. It's OK to oppose his disastrous big government regime without being a rascist.

Romney IMO has the White House in the bag anyway. Once the campaigning starts in earnest, he'll make Obama look like an idiot. Romney's a hell of a lot smarter than Obama not to mention competent.

Canada should be allowed to vote. The way Obama has jerked us around (as well as America) on the Keystone Pipeline, with his phony green bullshit, and most recently on Pan Asian trade deals, we could vote him out all on our own. Only our die-hard thirstiest kool-aid swilling liberals would support him.

The man has made a very convincing bid for most useless, unqualified, clueless President in the history of the Great Republic. IM so very HO, of course.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

He did nothing of the sort , Wade.

What the hell would the phrase "anti-war, government nigger" mean, anyway? You've never fumbled up words while speaking publicly? It ain't easy without a teleprompter y'know.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:43 am

Now how's that for a slip of the tongue.

The word "Jew" in full is just a bit more concrete than "nnn..."
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:46 am

He doesn't like rich Jews or rich anyones that work hard and build wealth without relying on government for their well being.

He's such an asshole. "Warrior for the working class." My ass. The guy's never worked a day in his life. Poor people should take offence at his fraudulent speechifying. His solution to the unfairness of it all, is massive government enforced wealth re-distribution schemes, which only serve to impoverish great swaths of the citizenry in un-sustainable entitlement schemes.

Any politician that rants and raves about the "rich" not paying their "fair" share of taxes, the way he does, has no ideas and never did.

Newsflash: In any free society there will be filthy stinking rich people, and its not much of a society if you don't have them, as you won't have any achievers.

Tune out politicians like Obama, and do support leaders that promote equal opportunity for all and not some phony utopian fair-society nut like Obama.

=Token hot-chick photo, that has nothing to do with anything.

A fighter for the brave Earth Resistance, if you like, in the galactic war against Pluto. 👽

American politics and news thread - Page 19 Rule5_Girls_with_Guns_100

Last edited by tiffanywint on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Quote :
He also very nearly called President Obama a n**** in a speech.

:roll: Oh please! That's an extreme stretch. btw, not everyone that campaigns against Obama is rascist. It's OK to oppose his disastrous big government regime without being a rascist.
I didn't say everyone campaigning against Obama is racist, but we're talking about Rick Santorum, who made a similar almost-gaffe earlier in the campaign.

But then again, I'm sure if it were a liberal making a similar gaffe while speaking about a conservative, you'd feel it was a stretch, too, right?

CJB wrote:
He did nothing of the sort , Wade.

What the hell would the phrase "anti-war, government nigger" mean, anyway? You've never fumbled up words while speaking publicly? It ain't easy without a teleprompter y'know.
No. I've never almost referred to a minority by a racial slur in conversation twice now, as Santorum has.

CJB wrote:

Now how's that for a slip of the tongue.

The word "Jew" in full is just a bit more concrete than "nnn..."
Santorum didn't say "nnn." He said "nig."
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 am

Hilly wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
laugh

Good God man, you're brave. But then traitors tend to be :*h*:

I appreciate that, Hilly.

But you'd better not say anymore than that, or you may end up at the gallows with me.

At least we won't be sent to Camp FEMA, considering the liberal Muslim-lovers run that operation.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:08 am

I'm still waiitng to hear how "government nigger" would make any sense in that context.

Seems like race-obsessed libs want to hear it, but it's just not there.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 am

Jack Wade wrote:
I didn't say everyone campaigning against Obama is racist, but we're talking about Rick Santorum, who made a similar almost-gaffe earlier in the campaign.

But then again, I'm sure if it were a liberal making a similar gaffe while speaking about a conservative, you'd feel it was a stretch, too, right?

Wade, what are you smoking? There is no gaffe. Nada nothing. Only on Pluto. 👽

These cute kittens are about as controversial as this phantom "gaffe"

American politics and news thread - Page 19 2Q==

This "hot or not" debate is a more noteworthy discussion.

American politics and news thread - Page 19 Hot-or-not-hot-or-not-hot-demotivational-poster-1237552601
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 am

CJB wrote:
I'm still waiitng to hear how "government nigger" would make any sense in that context.

Seems like race-obsessed libs want to hear it, but it's just not there.

It's there, you just have to click your ruby slippers, enough times and it magically appears.

American politics and news thread - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjbPT0LcG1B7ousSsco3JBqLKgn9mGciXxdGoXbHfi4jEBKSKJ7w
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 am

If Rich People didn't pay any taxes, all those 48 Million Americans on Food Stamps and Welfare would have no Food Stamps and Welfare to collect.

Obama such a liar!

Where does he think the money for his "Social Programs" came from?
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 am

j7wild wrote:
If Rich People didn't pay any taxes, all those 48 Million Americans on Food Stamps and Welfare would have no Food Stamps and Welfare to collect.

Obama such a liar!

Where does he think the money for his "Social Programs" came from?

They have to pay more. All of the world's ills are because the rich don't pay enough.

American politics and news thread - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjKAPYy7OIUUaCFK5fcXf00j9AOpKbSmlahfyPuzv0g5CyxT7i
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 am

If only those damned money-grubbing Yids would give President Flexible more of their money.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 am

I find it very hard to believe that Obama ever went to Law School. He has no knowledge of even the most simplistic fundamental Laws. Especially respect for any of them.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-upset-obamas-comments-health-care-law-010429840.html

he had yet to produce his birth certificate, his law degree, his master thesis, his medical records... he promised change and change is the only thing that Americans will have in their pockets if he is elected for 4 more years by the people of the party of GIMME GIMME GIMME!!
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 pm

j7wild wrote:
I find it very hard to believe that Obama ever went to Law School. He has no knowledge of even the most simplistic fundamental Laws. Especially respect for any of them.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-upset-obamas-comments-health-care-law-010429840.html

he had yet to produce his birth certificate, his law degree, his master thesis, his medical records... he promised change and change is the only thing that Americans will have in their pockets if he is elected for 4 more years by the people of the party of GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

You are telling me that he is a Republican, what a deceit that man has pulled on your country. First he is Not Amercan born, then he has no Law degree, master thesis, no medical records............. And now he is a Republican.

Next you tell the the world that he is the Easter Bunny. :roll:
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Where did you get the Republican bit from?
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm

CJB wrote:

Gimme, gimme, gimme. ;)
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:45 pm

saint mark wrote:
CJB wrote:

Gimme, gimme, gimme. ;)

?
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 pm

yet another common misconception:

Democrats are the gimme gimme gimme constituents!

They support welfare and food stamps and medicare and social security and other social programs.

Republicans support cutting food stamps and welfare and medicare and social programs.

One should not expect the government to support them or expect to use the government as a source of funding when they get into financial trouble.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Democrats boycott Coke, Walmart over voter ID laws

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/04/democrats-boycott-coke-walmart-over-voter-id-laws/444346

The group complained that some states want to limit the time allotted for early voting, bar ex-felons from voting and require government identification to vote. Polls show that most Americans back the laws. But Clyburn compared them to segregation era "Jim Crow" laws and he said that he is “very, very anxious” that the conservative Supreme Court “as it is presently constituted” will support the new anti-voter fraud laws.

----------------

First of all, they'll never get people to boycott Wal-Mart who aren't already boycotting Wal-Mart. Too many of Clyburn's constituents use Wal-Mart at the end of the month to buy groceries with their WIC, food stamps/EBT, or other vouchers. Even Wal-Mart has said as much. So Wal-Mart need not fear them.

Coke....I'm not so sure about. A lot of Clyburn's supporters are big drinkers of Crush flavored drinks such as Orange or Grape, or generic colas like Strawberry-flavord Stars & Stripes. So it may be yet another case of people already not consuming something that Clyburn wants to boycott.

As for the restrictions that his supporters are upset with....early voting isn't "infitium voting". Early and absentee voting are meant to have restrictions and limits placed upon them for only the rarest of circumstances. If "early voting" is expanded too much, not everybody is voting for the same issues at the same time. That's the essence of what a vote is for: to have a referendum of an important matter so that everybody is voting with the same set of facts and circumstances. How would Obama have liked people to be able to vote in the 2012 election 6 months ago when his poll numbers had completely cratered and were in the tank?

And what other racial group or political group is pro-felons than Democrats and their black political base? Seriously? Clyburn is proud to be fighting hard for the voting rights of felons? What other party actively courts the felon demographic? There's no such thing as an "ex-felon". Once you're a felon you're always going to be viewed as a felon. If you don't want your privilege of voting to be taken away, don't commit crime.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

saint mark wrote:
CJB wrote:

Gimme, gimme, gimme. ;)

The Pluto occupation of Holland is particurlarly devastating and a real concern for the Earth Resistance forces of Sanity. The Pluto invasion-force has apparently spiked the kool-aid to cause an inverse perception of reality amongst the populace. Productive folk are branded "gimme gimme gimme" while actual "gimme gimme gimme" folk, the Statists, are branded as champions of "fairness."

It's a very potent Pluto brew. Up is down. Wrong is right, etc.

Meanwhile the brave Earth-forces-of-Sanity continue the fight for freedom, so that men of good will might wrest themselves from their statist shackles, and rise-up, lifting not only themselves but their brothers who might need a helping hand.

Vive le freedom! Death to le Pluto!

The Earth Resistance salutes you!

American politics and news thread - Page 19 Sucker_punch_25-535x356
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Obama wants to get re-elected.

Obama is afraid he won't get re-elected.

So the only way to get re-elected is to let anyone vote, including felons and illegal aliens.

How do you think he got elected the first time?

By buying votes!

Where did he get the money to buy those votes?

The almost 1 Trillion dollar economic stimulus plan aka American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Obama is not from Kenya or Hawaii. He's imported direct from Pluto. It's that simple!

American politics and news thread - Page 19 Obama-alien

And so is this guy!

American politics and news thread - Page 19 2Q==

Climate-Change-Protestors exposed! (photo courtesy Earth-Force-Sanity infiltration team)
American politics and news thread - Page 19 1Greenpeace-Alien-Encounter-at-ADB-001
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 pm

must be my cough medicine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread   American politics and news thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

American politics and news thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next