More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American politics

Go down 
+21
AMC Hornet
Hilly
Sarai
T.A. Ferguson
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
Perilagu Khan
hegottheboot
Professor Train
G section
HJackson
Gravity's Silhouette
Strangways&Quarrel
Makeshift Python
Control
CJB
Vesper
lachesis
Staugust
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

American politics - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:57 am

Salomé wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:
Kim might have a half-acre ass and a vagina that's looser than an old boot but her visit to the Donald paid dividends. He granted a clemency plea for a US prisoner.

Even libtard central CNN had to give him some credit for that.

Perhaps disgruntled allies who want to change his mind on his import tariffs on steel and aluminum might adopt this tactic by each sending a woman with a big rump to do their negotiating? jump

If only the Trumpinator was gay ... Trudeau would've been able to get those tariffs scrapped altogether laugh .
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:36 pm

I saw Trudeau speaking French the other day, as somebody remarked in Anchorman: So we have ourselves a bilingual bloodfest. colgate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:44 am

Rather well done Trump-Bond crossover.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:25 am

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 am

If nothing else, the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula would be a legacy to be proud of.

"Barack who?" - everyone outside of Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:08 am

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Salomé wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:
The Trump meets Kim will be epic...

Libtards are already soiling themselves and looking for shitty distractions.

I very much doubt it will actually happen.

Awaiting Sabs' return.

I haven't actually seen what exactly was agreed upon and will reserve judgment until after I know a bit more about the details of this agreement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:30 am

+

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:36 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Salomé wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
Salomé wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:
The Trump meets Kim will be epic...

Libtards are already soiling themselves and looking for shitty distractions.

I very much doubt it will actually happen.

Awaiting Sabs' return.

I haven't actually seen what exactly was agreed upon and will reserve judgment until after I know a bit more about the details of this agreement.

As will we all. But the summit itself is an acheivement and you questioned it even happening.

I expressed an opinion at the time. I don't think I ever claimed to posses some sort of Cassandric foresight about this or anything else.
But if you want to hear the words: "I was wrong."

The historical track record of leaders who primarily engage in disruption is not great, at least from a long-term scope.

Perhaps I lacked the intellectual fortitude to see the upside for the U.S. in damaging the U.S. - Canada relationship. To give just one example.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 am

+

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 pm

One big winner of this meeting is....me.

I had a US$300 wager that the historic meeting would actually take place and without incident.

Erica Ambler wrote:
Incredible Trump - Kim Jong-un summit right now. People in this forum sneer at Trump but if he pulls it off this will be a great achievement.

Another historic achievement was to see CNN suck it up last night. Coumo recognised it for what it was. Actually took me away from BBC's coverage for a bit.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:13 am

Also not seeing any long term fallout from the current Canadian spat.

Only a few months ago, the States and North Korea were poised for war. Now both leaders are eating Korean stuffed cucumber and green mango kerabu. While libtards on the telly chew on the familiar taste of their own feet in their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:55 am

I'd much rather chew on a mango kerabu--whatever the hell that is--then a Leftist tootsie, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 am

bitchcraft wrote:
Another historic achievement was to see CNN suck it up last night. Coumo recognised it for what it was. Actually took me away from BBC's coverage for a bit.

Every National Security "expert" in unison on Tuesday Night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqyznqnH33U

The bewilderment on the media side was pretty entertaining. It's a two-sided defeat for them, not only do a number of them dislike like him but also peace doesn't sell as well for the media in the long run like war does. If this leads to long-lasting peace in the Korea situation then Trump has probably done one of the best thing a president has done in ages.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Strangways&Quarrel wrote:
If this leads to long-lasting peace in the Korea situation then Trump has probably done one of the best thing a president has done in ages.

Precisely. And Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for what exactly?

For the exact same reason Rigoberta Menchu won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 am

Erica Ambler wrote:

Precisely. And Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for what exactly?

For his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

The Nobel secretary regretted it and joined those who were stilll farting out aloud.

Strangways&Quarrel wrote:

The bewilderment on the media side was pretty entertaining. It's a two-sided defeat for them, not only do a number of them dislike like him but also peace doesn't sell as well for the media in the long run like war does. If this leads to long-lasting peace in the Korea situation then Trump has probably done one of the best thing a president has done in ages.

Hoping more Norweigan lawmakers bat for Trump. I doubt the regularly scheduled bleating from an outdated, pathetic, crusty old bat like Nancy Pelosi will dissuade anyone.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:19 pm

With Justice Kennedy retiring, is there now a chance that Roe Vs. Wade gets overturned?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:38 am

Suggestions that Trump might go as far as pulling out of NATO.
So far, it is still deemed somewhat far-fetched, but due to his personality it is deemed a possibility for the first time since the alliance was founded.

Which would certainly re-shape much of the world. For one thing, it's quite obvious that Germany cannot continue to exist with an army of just over 60000 men in that scenario.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Pulling out of NATO would be a master stroke. Europeans are then required to defend themselves on their own, as opposed to the American tax-payer dime, the cushy Euro welfare state goes "Poof!," and perhaps Europe becomes somewhat less a magnet for "immigrants" from the southern cone. The diminution of "immigrants," in turn, would reduce all sorts of costs for Europeans.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 2:51 pm

No it would not be a master stroke, it would certainly lead to Russian aggression, most likely in the Baltics. Doing it overnight would also leave the most impacted European countries with next to no time to adapt. Germany at the very least would have to match the UKs military capability in a post-NATO world. Likely surpass it, considering its geographical location. A remilitarisation of that scale would likely take 5-10 years to do effectively.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 5:46 pm

I trust the Euros to behave like adults and handle their own affairs. Frankly, what you do with your military is none of our business. And there's no reason you can't pool your own resources to deter the Rooskies if you're really convinced they're hellbent on continental conquest.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Vladimir Putin has experienced the last 15 years of Western diplomacy in regard to how they handle Russia as one big affront to his country. I think it's reasonable to expect he will want to flex his muscles somewhat in the void left after the collapse of NATO.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:05 pm

An exceedingly slender reed upon which to hazard untold sums of American treasure. He's on your continent; he's your problem.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:27 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
An exceedingly slender reed upon which to hazard untold sums of American treasure. He's on your continent; he's your problem.

That reasoning hasn't exactly worked very well historically speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

American politics
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next