More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American politics

Go down 
+21
AMC Hornet
Hilly
Sarai
T.A. Ferguson
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
Perilagu Khan
hegottheboot
Professor Train
G section
HJackson
Gravity's Silhouette
Strangways&Quarrel
Makeshift Python
Control
CJB
Vesper
lachesis
Staugust
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

American politics - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 8:49 pm

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 8:52 pm

Sarai wrote:

And it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2023 9:34 pm

You have probably already read all of this or know about it but nevertheless interesting

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-part-i/
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 6:35 am

The Nordstream thing is common belief among business class in Europe. But Hersh strikes me as a gullible mark who has written all manner of whatnot for a very long time (even if a few hits). I would believe this more if he hadn't been the one writing about it. I'm almost more interested in the meta story of what his sources were trying to accomplish or say in supplying him leaks (real or fake).
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 11:07 am

Sarai wrote:

I don't think anyone genuinely believed otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 5:21 pm

CJB wrote:
Sarai wrote:

I don't think anyone genuinely believed otherwise.
No one with a brain, but of course the mass media call the claims "ludicrous".
No, it is your own claims, mass media, that are always ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 pm

I hear that Biden is planning to run again for the presidency in 2024 which I must say I'm surprised about. Goodness knows what he'll be like by 2028, if he makes it that far of course.
Back to top Go down
https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com/
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:28 am

If the regime wills it, Biden will be able to do even less campaigning than he did in 2020 and yet will end up with even more votes somehow.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 10:51 am

I'm wondering if the spy balloon the US shot down was just Sam Smith trialling this outfit (that he wore to last night's Brit Awards) without having accounted for high winds. Or maybe it's a gimp suit and he has terrible flatulence.

[img]Sam Smith Sports Dynamic Harri Outfit on 2023 BRIT Awards Red Carpet[img]
Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 11:07 am

Looks like he was desperately trying to compete with the figure beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:46 pm

How We Can Stop the Coming War With Russia

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/how-we-can-stop-the-coming-war-with-russia
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:50 pm

We can't stop anything, even if we wanted to. The masses are powerless in the face of the Power Structure. We can only hope that, as the Power Structure decays because of its own irrationality, various sections of various western countries slip away and create their own societies. Of course, that all goes by the boards if the idiots in charge get us all nuked.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 9:33 pm

https://original.antiwar.com/john-v-walsh/2023/02/14/feb-19-national-rally-against-ukraine-war-and-threat-of-nuclear-holocaust/

First National Rally Against Ukraine War, Threat of Armageddon: Feb.19
Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 10:17 pm

I'm sure Putin is terrified by the prospect of that and will call the war off immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 12:47 am

Where did you get that was in any way their intent out of that article? It's Ron Paul protesting America's MIC and foreign entanglements, something he has done his entire career. It's about Julian Assange,ending all these wars,getting rid of the patriot act,the CIA, and restoring civil liberties to Americans. It's not meant to intimidate Putin.

https://rageagainstwar.com/#Demands
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 4:41 am

Perhaps Maeve has heard the word "unprovoked" one million times too many over the last year.
Is it not also peculiar how we hear every day how useless the Russian military is and how they are to lose soon, while on the other hand we need to spend some trillions more on weapons or they will take over all of Europe next?
People are asleep, and the powers that should not be more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 10:38 am

Phantom Commander wrote:
... on the other hand we need to spend some trillions more on weapons or they will take over all of Europe next?
People are asleep, and the powers that should not be more than anyone.

A lot of people's entire conception of history and geopolitics boils down to simplistic platitudes about 'Munich'/'Appeasement' etc. which has been invoked in every conflagration from Suez to Saddam.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 1:19 pm

Maeve Horton wrote:
I'm sure Putin is terrified by the prospect of that and will call the war off immediately.

Good one.

I'm more concerned about him being a 'bad loser' and wanting to sweep all the chess pieces off the board rather than concede -- especially if it looks like he is going to be ousted by his own folks. That was my biggest fear with Trump as well. And Reagan too, if you want to really go back a ways.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 3:36 pm

trevanian wrote:
Maeve Horton wrote:

Good one.

I'm more concerned about him being a 'bad loser' and wanting to sweep all the chess pieces off the board rather than concede -- especially if it looks like he is going to be ousted by his own folks. That was my biggest fear with Trump as well. And Reagan too, if you want to really go back a ways.

Russia is not going to lose, and between him, Biden and the Euro-lackeys, he's the sane and rational one. If anybody is likely to push the little red button, my money is on that doddering creep in the anti-White House.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 5:13 pm

And meanwhile, NATO has now amended its statutes and moved away from the defensive article 5 as a main principle. Which means a member state must not be attacked before they unleash their military might. It is now to be a coalition of willing countries that can go to war anywhere on any pretext. It has been that way for years, but now it has been formalised. The "defense" ministers recently signed this convention in Brussels.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 6:33 pm

Maeve Horton wrote:
Looks like he was desperately trying to compete with the figure beside him.

laugh

I should've used that pic in the caption thread.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 6:34 pm

Sarai wrote:

How We Can Stop the Coming War With Russia

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/how-we-can-stop-the-coming-war-with-russia

I have enjoyed Ron Paul frequently over the years and I understand he is merely trying to rally his troops but the appeal to protest using comparison with U.S. intervention in Iraq and U.S. intervention in Ukraine is, I think, at best lazy if only because in the first case the invader was Dubya and in the second it is...Putin.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 7:00 pm

trevanian wrote:

Putin already used a nuclear weapon on London when he turned Litvinenko into a dirty bomb with polonium. (Fuck Putin.)

So definitely he would use an actual nuke and naturally he wants us to know this.

"Luckily" there are enough leftover cold war procedures in place to avoid a hasty attack after he has a particularly long dark tea-time of the soul one afternoon. (And if there was a coup he'd better hope all those in the chain-of-command to the nuke codes were not part of it or were all in agreement about committing mass suicide.)

CJB wrote:
A lot of people's entire conception of history and geopolitics boils down to simplistic platitudes about 'Munich'/'Appeasement' etc. which has been invoked in every conflagration from Suez to Saddam.

Yes, we totally defeated Nazism in the 40s and have spent the last eighty years seeing its (Hitler's) shadow everywhere.

Though there are, I think, legitimate parallels coming together in a way that stands out, in terms of Europe at least, as it has not perhaps since then: like historical grievance as justification for territorial expansion, getting the West to blame itself for this, the question of where Western businesses involvement fits in, and so on.

But the people calling him Hitler are whacked. Someone like Napoleon more apt.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 8:17 pm

Putin and Russia have no more designs on general European conquest than an abalone does of composing a bassoon concerto. The fact is that, ever since the Cold War, the US, rather than treat Russia like an honored adversary that had been defeated, has kicked it while it's down, and through NATO expansion (with Ukrainian absorption part of the end game), aggressively moved toward its doorstep. The US, with Europe as its catspaw, has been poking the Russian bear relentlessly. The Ukrainian invasion was the response.

But then, the Ukraine has very little history as an independent nation, and a very long history as part of Russia. From the historical standpoint, it has scant justification for independence, and its complex relationship with Russia is none of the US' bloody business.

Last edited by Perilagu Khan on Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

American politics
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next