More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

They left the door locked?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingCobra686
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
KingCobra686

They left the door locked? Empty
PostSubject: They left the door locked?   They left the door locked? EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 3:41 pm

If you watch the scene where Koskov "defects", he escapes the building and runs across the street while James covers him from the KGB sniper. At this point James believes that he is actually defecting and also believes that the enemy sniper is a real sniper trying to take Koskov out.

But when Koskov arrives at the door he has to wait outside for a decent amount of time while James and his spotter come downstairs to unlock the door and let him in. What if James had missed or there had been two snipers? Koskov would have been a sitting duck out there while he waited to get in.

Not that big of an issue, but it gives me a laugh when I watch that scene.
Back to top Go down
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

They left the door locked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: They left the door locked?   They left the door locked? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:11 pm

There's much bigger questions than that in the movie. Why is it that MI6 agents would search a milkman to see if he had any weapons on his person, but they don't bother to search the truck at all, and then let him get back into the truck, and let him drive into the place?
Back to top Go down

They left the door locked?
Page 1 of 1