More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard

Go down 
+4
CJB
HJackson
Perilagu Khan
Blunt Instrument
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard Empty
PostSubject: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:36 pm

As mentioned elsewhere on here, I recently-ish bought a t-shirt of the Japanese FYEO poster. I was wearing it on Sunday as I was going through Gatwick, returning to Northern Ireland after a weekend of visiting my sister and brother-in-law in London. I had walked through the metal detector and was waiting for my bag to clear the X-ray machine, when -

Security guard (in all seriousness) - 'You should probably button your jacket up, hide the t-shirt'.

Me - 'Huh?'

Security guard - 'Because people can even be 'funny' about PICTURES of guns'.

Me - 'Ummm ... I'm just a Bond fan, that's all'.

Guard - 'Well, yeah ... it's a picture. But guns are guns, y' know?'

Me (seeing that my bag is now through the X-ray machine) - 'Erm ... OK'. I grabbed my bag and walked off, jacket still open.

Now, is it just me ... or was he being a wayyyy over-zealous prick, and wouldn't anyone so fluffily sensitive that they're freaked out by a picture of a 30 year-old Bond poster on a t-shirt be better off staying the hell indoors? :roll:
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Yeah, if guns (or pics of guns) upset him that much, I don't think he should be in the position of protecting folks from the sort of people who think nothing of strapping dynamite around their waist and blowing themselves and everybody around them to Kingdom Come. This limpwrist would probably use a pregnant woman as a human shield for himself.
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
This limpwrist would probably use a pregnant woman as a human shield for himself.
Who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 am

He wanted you to cover up a Japanese shirt? What a racist. This is why I don't leave the house without a human rights lawyer.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:37 am

CJB wrote:
He wanted you to cover up a Japanese shirt? What a racist. This is why I don't leave the house without a human rights lawyer.
laugh laugh

The guard in a way, probably thought he was doing you a favour. Warning you that there might be some real zealots still to navigate before you were free of the security machine.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 am

Unreal.

In America, he would have shoved his hands down your pants for wearing such a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Chang
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Chang

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 am

Wow. What a moron.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Unreal.

In America, he would have shoved his hands down your pants for wearing such a t-shirt.

Very progressive ... UK airlines have yet to begin offering a gay handjob as an optional extra laugh .
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Unreal.

Hoping to feel your pistol, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 pm

This is why I take trains.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard   My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard Empty

Back to top Go down

My FYEO t-shirt, and a ludicrous suggestion by a Gatwick Airport security guard
Page 1 of 1