More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"Permission to leave Sir"

Go down 
+48
silvertoe
Sarai
hegottheboot
You don’t know me
Kath
Professor Train
Staugust
Strangways&Quarrel
Carruthers
Loomis
General Yuskovich
lachesis
Jack Wade
Toppers
TedHeath
James Bond
trevanian
j7wild
Krilencu
Louis Armstrong
FourDot
Gravity's Silhouette
Harmsway
Chief of SIS
Santa
Blunt Instrument
Fort Knox
Ravenstone
James. C
Fae
tiffanywint
retrokitty
Tubes
Makeshift Python
CJB
Largo's Shark
Hilly
colly
Vesper
Chang
Salomé
bitchcraft
Perilagu Khan
G section
Control
Fairbairn-Sykes
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

"Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: sdfgssdfg   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Just the man for the limpet mine job.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Python wrote:
Just the man for the limpet mine job.
Is that a metaphor for the rejuvination of the forums there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Hello chaps. Sorry for my enforced absence. Like the change up top. Hope all's well etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
You've been sorely missed, old chum.  
Lumme. As I say my apologies for the without a trace thing. Laptop needed fix prior to my holiday. Anyway, where else can I go to for a Bond forum?

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:27 pm

What Sharky said, Hilly old chap.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Bless you, Blunters. Wish I could say I was 'enjoying death' but well...no :)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Bless you, Blunters. Wish I could say I was 'enjoying death' but well...no :)
Heh. Well, if it means you're not looking like Bond does at that stage I'd say all's well and good smile .
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Permission to return? I was begged enough, so hopefully it'll be worth my time as I can't spare much of it nowadays. Anyway, hope everyone here is keeping well.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Good to see you Lazenby. no matter how long you're back for. Salutations.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Lazenby., good to see you posting. It appears we just missed each other when I returned. Hope to catch up soon. x
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:44 pm

How you doing, Kitts? Great to see you back here :-)

And cheers Hilly, good to see good ol' Sam Neill alive and well :-)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Ah, hello Lazzers. Good to see you smile .
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:56 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Thanks... It's nice to be back. I'm really well. Daniel and I attended a James Bond film marathon at a local cinema in August and it really reminded me not only how much I enjoy so many of the films but that I enjoy talking about them with you guys too. :)

I still haven't worked up the nerve to see Skyfall for a second time though.... Hoping the dark winter inspires me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 am

Can't beat seeing the Bond films on the big screen, so many little things you hadn't appreciated before all of a sudden come jumping out at you when you see the films at 20 times the usual size. Bet you had a great time seeing those films.

As for Skyfall, I too have only seen it just the once. May try and pick up a copy of it on the cheap over Christmas.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:47 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Can't beat seeing the Bond films on the big screen, so many little things you hadn't appreciated before all of a sudden come jumping out at you when you see the films at 20 times the usual size. Bet you had a great time seeing those films.

As for Skyfall, I too have only seen it just the once. May try and pick up a copy of it on the cheap over Christmas.
Snap! I too have only seen it once, though I do have it on DVD! I'm keeping it as something of a treat!
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Haven't been too active lately. Banning the one member who actively tried to make this place better seemed pretty senseless.

I'll check back in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
Haven't been too active lately. Banning the one member who actively tried to make this place better seemed pretty senseless.

Agreed. A bit like biting the hand that feeds you. Plus, this forum has an unhealthy attitude to senseless censorship with many posts being deleted out of hand. I thought Bond and Beyond was a place for free speech but it seems I was misled and not all posters are equal. I expect this post of mine will be deleted too, along with the 50-odd of mine that have already been deleted - check my profile for proof of this fact if you don't believe me. Whoever it is that is in charge now really needs to tackle the issue of the gross censorship carried out by mods and admins on this site otherwise those in charge will be the only members that bother to log in here. I think it's high time that ordinary members here made a stand on the unacceptable level of censorship evident on this forum - I can confirm that this most definitely does not go on on the other Bond forums on the net.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

retrokitty wrote:
Lazenby. wrote:
Thanks... It's nice to be back.  I'm really well.  Daniel and I attended a James Bond film marathon at a local cinema in August and it really reminded me not only how much I enjoy so many of the films but that I enjoy talking about them with you guys too. :)

I still haven't worked up the nerve to see Skyfall for a second time though.... Hoping the dark winter inspires me. tongue
oh I think a dark winter is the perfect time for Skyfall.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

Yeah, I don't get it. Kind of spoils the whole feel in here. Hopefully things will come around.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:30 am

General, deleted posts have more to do with cleaning up threads in order to help the topic and forum flow than censoring words or thoughts. There is not a problem on this site with censorship at all. Try a few f-bombs on the site to which you profess loyalty and see how long it goes uncensored.

I removed one of your posts recently because it contained a message that should have been sent privately. We have a PM system for a very good reason. If you have an issue with that, you are free to discuss it with me through PM. But whinging about it in a thread is boring. You don't want to be boring, do you?
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 am

retrokitty wrote:
General, deleted posts have more to do with cleaning up threads in order to help the topic and forum flow than censoring words or thoughts. There is not a problem on this site with censorship at all. Try a few f-bombs on the site to which you profess loyalty and see how long it goes uncensored.

I removed one of your posts recently because it contained a message that should have been sent privately. We have a PM system for a very good reason. If you have an issue with that, you are free to discuss it with me through PM. But whinging about it in a thread is boring. You don't want to be boring, do you?

No, I certainly don't want to be boring. It's just that out of the 215 posts I made as General Yuskovich on this forum it's a fact that only 154 of them remain. That's why I thought BaB had a problem with the censorship of posts. I'll drop it as I'm happy enough with your explanation, though.

Last edited by General Yuskovich on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm off again chaps. Nothing to do with the forum alas but my damn laptop's got a much more serious problem and needs a look over. Sooner the better what with the novel month ahead. Should be back by Saturday.

Don't know why I'm bothering :) I'll be back. Keep a pipe going.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:09 pm

This place has become really very dead of late. Change is needed and and with that goes the courage to take the tough decisions to turn the future of this forum around and achieve its true potential as the alternative take on all things Bond. It's not too late to save this place if anyone in leadership is interested in so doing, but the clock is ticking...
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:23 pm

And the rest is but silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Permission to leave Sir"
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next