More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Official political correctness thread

Go down 
+19
colly
HJackson
Makeshift Python
CJB
Tubes
Seve
Harmsway
6of1
saint mark
Prince Kamal Khan
GeneralGogol
Salomé
Perilagu Khan
tiffanywint
Santa
Largo's Shark
Control
Loomis
Gravity's Silhouette
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

Official political correctness thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official political correctness thread   Official political correctness thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Were you not the one that insisted a particular debate forum needed closing?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Official political correctness thread   Official political correctness thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Everyone's view was given equal weight even if, like Moore and sixofone, they'd only made a handful of posts.
That's being unfair to Moore. 398 posts are more than a handful, unless you have King Kong-sized hands.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Official political correctness thread   Official political correctness thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Not sure which is more bullshit, folks who enjoy talking about comics/superheroes or grumps who whine about folks that enjoy talking about comics/superheroes. Again, we're a fucking James Bond forum. This high horse attitude doesn't help much.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Official political correctness thread   Official political correctness thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Indeed Python, in fact it's at least partly responsible for the "mess" the forums are in.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Official political correctness thread   Official political correctness thread - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 am

Should just do what I do in the superhero/sci-fi threads: Just write "This will be full of CGI, darkness and crap music, so it will be shit", then leave the thread and ignore it. I'm not gonna get worked up over people discussing different kinds of films in here, as that's pretty much what the forum is for. I hate Nu-Trek, in fact I've by and large hated ALL Trek since The Shat left, but there's nothing I can do about it right now.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Official political correctness thread   Official political correctness thread - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:36 pm

Python wrote:
Not sure which is more bullshit, folks who enjoy talking about comics/superheroes or grumps who whine about folks that enjoy talking about comics/superheroes. Again, we're a fucking James Bond forum. This high horse attitude doesn't help much.
I think the issue is not their presence but the fact that they seem to be the only sections of the forum that still get steady postings.
I know my last few attempts to start a discussion on other topics wasn't exactly a huge success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official political correctness thread   Official political correctness thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official political correctness thread
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11