More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Empty
PostSubject: TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception   TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Looks like the game makers have taken a liberal use of the cargo-net fight sequence from THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted

Go the 1:50 mark of the trailer to see the action sequence that was "borrowed" from TLD. Looks like the game has a bit of INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE, as well as some flourishes of the James Bourne series, and a dash of QUANTUM OF SOLACE thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception   TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 am

Looks fun, I've got to say. Those sadly these days, I rarely ever plug in my 360.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception   TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:52 am

Sharky wrote:
Looks fun, I've got to say. Those sadly these days, I rarely ever plug in my 360.

It's a PS3 exclusive I believe, but the Uncharted games are essential purchases for any PS3 owner....though atm I have Arkham City still to purchase, too many games too little money and time =/
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception   TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:54 am

lachesis wrote:
Sharky wrote:

It's a PS3 exclusive I believe.

Oh, fuck it then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception   TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Empty

Back to top Go down

TLD Homage in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception
Page 1 of 1