More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2

Go down 
+28
Tubes
CJB
Hilly
bondfan06
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Prisoner Monkeys
Manhunter
lachesis
Loomis
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
TedHeath
Largo's Shark
Harmsway
Lazenby.
Blunt Instrument
Fae
MBalje
Control
Jack Wade
Louis Armstrong
SJK91
bitchcraft
Fairbairn-Sykes
FourDot
Salomé
Makeshift Python
The White Tuxedo
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 pm

j7wild wrote:
I tried to watch this new version and I had to turn it off after 30 min.

Talk about Gawd Awful compared to Raimi's version.

Now there is more Awfulness on the way:

:x

The new one was only marginally different from the Raimi films.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Plus I didn't care for the girl in the new one.

Kirsten Dunst on the other hand, especially at the end of Spider Man when she was in her wedding dress,

any red blooded heterosexual male like me would want to marry her too!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 pm

As far as I'm concerned, Emma Stone > Kirsten Dunst.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Emma too slutty looking even by my low standards!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm

j7wild wrote:
Emma too slutty looking even by my low standards!

Well, Gwen Stacy wasn't a Saint in the comics, she fucketh Harry Osborn too...

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 500x_gwenstacy
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Emma Stone > Kirsten Dunst.

Agreed, though I actually bought the Mary Jane/Peter Parker romance in the first film more than I did between Gwen and Peter in this new version. I had no problem with Dunst or Maguire, but their relationship got whiny and cliched by the third film because of the writing and direction.

I'm probably totally wrong on this, but I have a hunch.....a sixth sense....a woman's intuition.......that THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 will be to THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN what LICENSE TO KILL was to THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS or BATMAN & ROBIN was to BATMAN FOREVER....i.e. the studio is about to find out the hard way that the lead actor has not clicked with audiences, and that despite what the numbers at the box office might suggest about the initial changes to the series, this follow up film is all wrong for the series at large. I expect TASM-2 to crater. I know I won't be watching it. They have a racist for a lead villain, and this Peter Parker is kind of unlikeable...too moody, too gloomy. This isn't THE DARK SPIDER RISES, yet that's what it feels like it's going to be. I won't be giving this project my monetary support.

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 pm

There was no reason whatsoever to reboot this film franchise so soon after Sam Raimi's trilogy.

The only reason they did is because 1. Raimi wasn't interested in doing a 4th film and 2. that gave the studio an excuse to reboot it so they can milk more money out of people!

It's new!

It's fresh!

So if it's new and fresh, it MUST be better!! (NOT!)
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 pm

I found this reboot a lot more fun than the Raimi triplet, and the Spiderman of current duty is a much better fit than the previous one.
The effects have improved as well.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 pm

saint mark wrote:
I found this reboot a lot more fun than the Raimi triplet, and the Spiderman of current duty is a much better fit than the previous one.
The effects have improved as well.

I like the new guy myself, will give him another go in the sequel, but Jamie Foxx is an asshole and needs to stop coming across as a black supremacist. He need a bitch slap from Samuel L. Jackson or Will Smith, they don't go on black highs and say blacks are the most talented people in the world when their films do well.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Suit gets updated:

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 Hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_1

I actually like that one a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:39 am

Chris Cooper is Norman Osborne: http://www.chud.com/127119/more-great-spider-man-2-casting-chris-cooper-is-norman-osborne/
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 am

Chris Cooper should play Bill Maher.
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:46 pm

My biggest problem with those reboot be that i see there using things what there whant to use for Spider-Man 4 or Spider-Man 5. I have liked to see other villians and the Tracy story, but only with other parts played by the orgininal actos like the guy who play Jack Bauers father in 24 as Tracy father as he is introduced in Spider-Man 3. I don'mind Marc Webb and Garfield take over as the only actor replacements, but i have liked that the return of the Doctor in Spider-Man 4 pop up together with the Lizard who's alter ego already be introduced in the first Spider-Man.

Spider-Man 3 whas disapointed because of the special effects (and i am thinking that Dan Bradley disapointed with the second movie) where you see Disney is now part of the game, what i don't like. But with those reboot you already can see in the trailer Disney effects (Childish.)and idea that there re-make on this way with Sally Fields playing Aunt May :evil:

Mabey can have jump in with the 4th movie if there have remake it complete and used Tracy, The Lizard and Elektro Man in that Spider-Man 4. Because now it to soon, only 5 years after the 3th movie. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Python wrote:
Chris Cooper is Norman Osborne: http://www.chud.com/127119/more-great-spider-man-2-casting-chris-cooper-is-norman-osborne/

Won't make any difference. This movie is going to suck hard at the box office. It's got failure written all over it.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

As long as it turns out to be very good, I don't care much for the box office results. Besides, it's Spider-Man and guaranteed to make money.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Python wrote:
As long as it turns out to be very good, I don't care much for the box office results. Besides, it's Spider-Man and guaranteed to make money.

That's just it: I don't think it's going to be very good, and I don't' think it's guaranteed to make money.

And I've never understood the argument by people who claim they don't care about box office or tv ratings: it means everything. if you want to see more of a product, good ratings and good box office can help. If nobody goes to see TAS-M 2, then there will be no more Spider-Man.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm an optimist, and its got the best cast for a Spider-Man film. With the origin/reboot stuff out of the way I'm just hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
And I've never understood the argument by people who claim they don't care about box office or tv ratings: it means everything.

I can respect the power of box office grosses without being interested or caring about it. I'm here for the entertainment, the art, the moving image, the huge tits.

I'm a romantic at heart (not a bean counter).
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 pm

There are lots of great films that I wish had better success in the box office, as I think great art deserves it. Blow Out didn't do so great, which is a shame, but at least it got made and can be rediscovered on home video. Vertigo greatly benefited over the years.

Of course, I doubt that's how good The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be. I am an optimist, but I have limits.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 pm

I am looking forward to this film. The first one was quite well done. I like Garfield better than MacGuire and Emma Stone is one of the best young actresses of her generation. She in fact is a great actress.
Mind you its hard to improve on Sam Raimi. I love that guy. Evil Dead remake, IMO might be the must-see movie of 2013. Even without the incomparable Bruce Campbell. Check-out Campbell's work in the cable TV series Burn Notice, renewed for a 7th season. He gets 3rd billing but steals the show. He is that badass funny.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Mary-Jane is cut out of the film: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/long-mary-jane-shailene-woodley-cut-amazing-spider-174941604.html
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:51 pm

My interest wanes.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:53 am

Trailer.

Zimmer's theme.

Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:22 pm

The trailer is a mixed bag for me, the cgi action looks like a PS4 level and just lacks impact to me and the Rhino verges on terrible, however Peter & Harry's exchange was nicely loaded and the background elements peak interest (doc ock arms and vulture wings no less).

As to the score its not gelling for me but I am impressed Zimmer has made it sound different to his other super-scores and its likely going to be better than the Horner Elfman pastiche of the last film....but of all the carry overs from Raimi it's Elfman I'd like to see back in charge of the orchestra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9