More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2

Go down 
+28
Tubes
CJB
Hilly
bondfan06
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Prisoner Monkeys
Manhunter
lachesis
Loomis
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
TedHeath
Largo's Shark
Harmsway
Lazenby.
Blunt Instrument
Fae
MBalje
Control
Jack Wade
Louis Armstrong
SJK91
bitchcraft
Fairbairn-Sykes
FourDot
Salomé
Makeshift Python
The White Tuxedo
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
I see the character has been 'rebooted' in the comics, too -

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/03/us-spiderman-comics-idUSTRE7724G620110803

Although the comment left on the article says that becuase this happened in the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' series, it doesn't actually count. Or something. laugh

Yeah, all the conservatives bitching about making Spidey black -- it's in an alternate universe so it doesnt matter at all.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 am

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 Hot-chick-picking-up-dog-shit

There's a hot chick in this pic... otherwise all I see is a pile of sh*te.

Don't think I need to be obvious enough to repost this in the Superman thread after seeing that "Nolanesque" photo. Wow, it's so dark bro... christ, change the f*cking record. Bored already. Reboot, origin, 3D, dark n stuff bro, gritty, sh*t score. No wonder mainstream cinema is in the sh*tter, while the kids who need human heroes are stuck with animation because this superhero sh*t is stuck in a thirtysomething fanboy-pandering rut of boring stale f*cking darkness and pointless origin reboots just to dress up the same old dark and CGI soaked crap. Christ, as much as the Star Wars prequels pissed me off, at least they had colour, visual imagination, good scores and some actual f*cking daylight. No wonder the good kids turn EMO and hide on Facebook, while the bad kids get worse and start peddling crack when being a hero is painted as some kind of unwanted wretched curse of darkness.

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 am

laugh

A-f**kin'-men, brother.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 am

Graphics & greenscreen look like complete shit and I don't like that Gwen knows who Spidey is, but other than that... !

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 pm

I really hate the tagline.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:06 pm

I like the cast, but don't like much else.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 pm

I love Emma Stone. Kinda reminds of a young Teri Garr.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Looks better than the last movie.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 pm

MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS looked better than the last movie.
Back to top Go down
TedHeath
Cipher Clerk
TedHeath

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Well, that looks like an awful film. I'm not surprised actually.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Lazenby. wrote:
Bored already. No wonder the good kids turn EMO and hide on Facebook, while the bad kids get worse and start peddling crack when being a hero is painted as some kind of unwanted wretched curse of darkness.

Agreed. This movie is very low on my radar and one teaser and and two trailers into the movie and I"m still not sold on it. I kept thinking during this latest trailer it reminded me of "The Dark Arachnid Rises". Whatever happened to heroes who were heroes because they were just good guys? Why all this angst and drama about being a good person? If John Wayne were alive today he'd kick these whiny, pansy-arsed "heroes" like Andrew Garfield's emo Spider-Man and Christian Bale's Batman in the balls.

What's next? Henry Cavill's Superman hires a law firm to track down his birth parents so he can have "closure"? Man, I'm so sick and tired of these whiny-assed superheroes. You know what I blame this on? Liberalism and feminism. Mercifully The Duke isn't here to see the sad state our movie heroes have sunk into.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Proof that Spiderman is gay in this new film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orMXD_Ijbs&t=1m3s
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Salomé wrote:
Honest question: what is the point of a Spiderman reboot this early after Raimi's little trilogy? :evil:

that's my same exact sentiment!!

it's just an excuse to milk stupid movie audience out of their money!

I will not see this!

It looks like Major Crapola!!

AND how did this PIECE OF CRAPOLA get the MOST COVETED Summer Movie Release date?

July 4th weekend?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm

TedHeath wrote:
Well, that looks like an awful film. I'm not surprised actually.

I wouldn't say "awful", but I would say that the film doesn't look to have advanced the ball any. Feels like a complete remake of the first Spider-Man movie, and a completely unnecessary "reboot". As much as I didn't care for SPIDER-MAN 3, starting the series over just 4 films in wasn't what I had in mind either. All that was necessary was to bring in some new creative talent (I don't even think the problems with SPIDER-MAN 3 can be blamed on Raimi, as apparently he was dead set against having 3 villains in the movie and had Venom forced on him), learn from what went wrong on S3 and move forward.

Now it looks like we've got an emo Spider-Man running around spraying graffiti all over New York City walls in some act of vigilantism.
Back to top Go down
Loomis
Head of Station
Head of Station
Loomis

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Graphics & greenscreen look like complete shit and I don't like that Gwen knows who Spidey is, but other than that... !

Doesn't look too bad, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:00 am

I'm eagerly awaiting it...I'm a Spider-Man whore with over 1,000 of his comics including investment-grade books sealed in mylar...and as much as the last movie was panned...I made some good money selling Spidey books /merchandise and hope to beat that this summer.

The last 3 movies are conveniently available in a blu-ray set in a niftly slipcase...I've ordered 100 sets and sold enough to break-even...have 55 to go...pure profit :face:

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 am

To be fair, in the comics everyone doesn't like Spider-Man, that's why Jameson's newspapers sell because everyone believe Spider-Man is a menace. That's the thing the Raimi films got wrong, having New Yorkers root for Spider-Man as if he were Superman. But I guess that was done because of post-9/11.
Back to top Go down
TedHeath
Cipher Clerk
TedHeath

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:45 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
To be fair, in the comics everyone doesn't like Spider-Man, that's why Jameson's newspapers sell because everyone believe Spider-Man is a menace. That's the thing the Raimi films got wrong, having New Yorkers root for Spider-Man as if he were Superman. But I guess that was done because of post-9/11.
The Twin Towers were featured in one of the Spiderman trailers, and on a teaser poster as well. I also think one of the video games was actually going to feature the top of both towers as the setting for a boss battle. Anyway, the first Raimi Spiderman film does seem to have a lot of pro-American/New York things in it, such as the "You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us" line, and Spiderman "swinging", and by that I mean floating, up to a tower with a giant U.S. flag on top of it, and just staying there for about 3 seconds for no apparent reason, before swinging into the camera.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:00 am

Yeah that was 3 I think, with the obvious CGI flag. In fact 3 had the worst CGI of the Raimi films. I remember the bit with the crane crashing into a skyscraper looked AWFUL.

Anyway, I agree with Harms on the casting. I noticed they gave Parker's Spider-Man persona a sort of snark attitude which I found sorely missing in the Raimi films. Being smartass nerd, of course he's gonna throw quips at burglars. I think Superman did that too in Donner's flick "excuse me, something wrong with the elevator?", just dicking around with the criminals.

I'm hoping the film is a lot lighter than the trailer is letting on...
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

FFS why do the parents have to have more significance than the fact they just died when he was young...if this goes for the 'it was your destiny to become Spiderman' route I will projectile vomit while rotating my head 360 degrees, cinemas be warned!
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Look okay. Meh. Looks more interesting to me than the Raimi films. At least they don't have Maguire or Dunst as I can't stand those two.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Everyone who's posted in this thread should be shot.

Wait ...
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Erica Ambler may not injure a client or, through inaction, allow a client to come to harm.

Erica Ambler must obey the orders given to it by client, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Erica Ambler must protect its own genitals as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Sharky wrote:
Erica Ambler may not injure a client or, through inaction, allow a client to come to harm.

Erica Ambler must obey the orders given to it by client, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Erica Ambler must protect its own genitals as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

ROTFLMAO! I nominate this for Sarcastic Response of the Week.
Back to top Go down
Manhunter
'R'
'R'
Manhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

The White Tuxedo wrote:
Look okay. Meh. Looks more interesting to me than the Raimi films. At least they don't have Maguire or Dunst as I can't stand those two.

My sentiment.

Maguire is in LOATHING and Dunst in SPOTLESS.

Awful actors, poor movies.

(Though TBF, there's a lot more wrong with these films than those two actors laugh )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next