More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last television show you watched

Go down 
+48
Thunderpussy
silvertoe
Sarai
T.A. Ferguson
Professor Train
Strangways&Quarrel
Bond Fan 90
Gravity's Silhouette
Hilly
SarahN
Dr No
Chief of SIS
Santa
Loomis
Moore
Prisoner Monkeys
00Beast
Control
Fairbairn-Sykes
Toppers
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
lachesis
Makeshift Python
j7wild
FourDot
Harmsway
tiffanywint
dalton
saint mark
Lobelia Overhill
Salomé
HJackson
trevanian
Largo's Shark
Louis Armstrong
colly
bitchcraft
Fae
Jack Wade
Blunt Instrument
Vesper
Mr. Trevelyan
SJK91
G section
Ravenstone
CJB
The White Tuxedo
Prince Kamal Khan
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

Last television show you watched - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 pm

I much preferred Ilya Kuryakin
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:38 pm

more...Voyages

The Price of Doom- attack of the killer walking plankton (with Steve 'Garth of Izar' Ihnat and Jill 'oh no' Ireland)

Long Live the King spoilt kid becomes kid, Seaview picks up Carroll O'Connor who inexplicably vanishes

Submarine Sunk Here- classic shit happened episode. (Reference: Disaster from Star Trek TNG, Inside Job- Ironside, etc)

Basehart bemused. Hedison getting cranky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:22 pm

FRINGE: SEASON ONE

I'm hooked. Loved the first season, though the middle of it didn't quite keep up with the beginning and end.

Loved the last two episodes. Spock as William Bell is great.

THE OFFICE

I was hoping the departure of Steve Carell would at least give producers a chance to reinvigorate the show and take it in a new direction, but instead they make Andy Bernard the manager, the character most like Michael Scott, so it feels just as tired as it has the last few seasons.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

THE OFFICE

I was hoping the departure of Steve Carell would at least give producers a chance to reinvigorate the show and take it in a new direction, but instead they make Andy Bernard the manager, the character most like Michael Scott, so it feels just as tired as it has the last few seasons.

I was really, really hoping that somehow Ricky Gervais would agree to be the new boss on the American version, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I don't watch the show on first run television; I've only ever seen it by buying the dvd sets (I have them all). But I was under the impression that James Spader was going to be the new boss.

Season 7 may have been not as great as some of the earlier seasons, but I haven't noticed a really marked decline in quality; it seems to have been pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:44 pm

A rash of espionage/thriller Voyage episodes with The Magnus Beam (featuring that man, Malachi Thorne), No Way Out, Doomsday and the Gulf-Stream buggered Blizzard Makers

only Ghost of Moby Dick threatened on the stupid. An oversized whale bashing the blazes out of the Seaview. Remarkable how much Anne Lockhart looks like June. Though some of the episodes have silly moments it's not as bad as later seasons when we have giant men trying to destroy the sub or elves taking over Seaview or Basehart camping up as Nelson's pirate ancestors.

Beyond June Lockart and maybe Malachi Thorne there's no guests of note though Leslie Nielsen was somewhere about Season 1. Old Chief Curly is good fun though Nelson seems fairly similar all throughout.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 am

Ravenstone wrote:
I much preferred Ilya Kuryakin
Ilya is of course another dedicated Uncle Agent, working tirelessly to keep the world safe for freedom. He's every bit as smooth as Solo. Both are lady killers, and sometimes quite literally. The femme can often be "Deadlier Than the Male." But don't fear, Uncle is on the job. I love these guys. Boy, kids had great TV roles models in the 60's.
Here's my new favourite actress,May Heatherly as suntanning UNCLE Agent and HQ Radio Op, Heather McNabb. Even in black and white she makes the screen purr. Her mission briefings with Solo and Kuryakin are a hi-lite of the Season One episodes.
Last television show you watched - Page 6 Cap005

Eight months before she was a Spectre Agent, Luciana Paluzzu was already tuning up for the role in Uncle Season 1's, "The Four-Steps Affair" as treacherous THRUSH operative, Angela.

Last television show you watched - Page 6 Cap007

I'm still very early in, but so far Uncle Season One has featured such names as Robert Culp, Carol O'Connor (Archie Bunker) Slim Pickens and Jill Ireland as guest stars with many more to come. It's only going to get better.

James Doohan, appears not only in Voyage to Bottom of Sea, but also turns up in one of the early Uncle episodes in a very small role. I caught his name in the end-credits. Didn't even recognize him during the viewing. Shatner and Nimoy interestingly, appeared on-screen together for the first time, not on Star Trek, but in an Uncle episode. Will be keeping an eye out for that first historic on-screen meeting.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:19 pm

I've only seen the Shatner/Nimoy UNCLE scene on YouTube. Not long before Star Trek. 1965 or something. Typical Shatner though. Doohan can be easy to miss in his pre-Trek days, the accent for one thing and his straightforward apprearance.

More Voyages...

the slightly weird returns with Robert Duval as this 20 million year old human who talks weird, looks like Uncle Fester and winds Hedison something up fierce in The Invaders. A crazed Forbidden Planet-style robot that just won't die (one of the best moments is a crewman being killed as his shot bounces off the robot and into him) in The Indestructible Man, then a silly thief hijacking Seaview to steal the Mona Lisa cue plenty of Hedison fightbacks in The Bucaneer and then Hedison getting a chance to hog the camera as he is left by himself on an automated Seaview in The Human Computer. Midnight bewildering viewings included Nazis kidnapping Nelson for their diabolical schemes in Last Battle and Nelson going nutso in Mutiny. Only in Voyage could a 1000 foot jellyfish cause Richard Basehart to flip.

Last television show you watched - Page 6 Invaders_zar2

Last television show you watched - Page 6 Indestructible_man

"Danger Admiral Nelson, Danger!"

Last television show you watched - Page 6 Mutiny2
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

I have the vaguest memories of UNCLE (a jigsaw puzzle featuring Vaughn in a sewer-like setting) and VOYAGE (a really big plastic Seaview you could put in the bathtub and cause to 'dive' with a wound-up band across where the flying sub should have been.)

There's a great true Harlan Ellison story about his VOYAGE script, which I think was PRICE OF DOOM, which caused him to be blacklisted at ABC for a few years. The network censor guy was at an Irwin Allen script meeting, giving notes on the script, and told him to do a ripoff of the FRWL opening (pull the mask off somebody.) In this case, it was supposed to be a female spy who had been sleeping with everybody on the ship for months, who we now discover is actually horribly ugly or disfigured ... uh--huh.) Ellison went ballistic, charged down the length of Irwin Allen's Col.Smither's GF sized conference table -- this MIGHT be the inspiration for Peter Dinklage's scene in ELF, come to think of it -- and knocked this network guy into the wall, causing a big SEAVIEW model to fall on him and break his pelvis. Ellison talks about it in his COMICS JOURNAL interview, I think, because it cost him a BATMAN teleplay and some other assignments, since this network guy Samish wound up practically running ABC in the late 60s.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

that story does sound somewhat epic :) If only perhaps for the Seaview model part. Sounds fairly typical of how people got blacklisted and of all people, Ellison. Looking at Batman I can't imagine Ellison would've missed doing a teleplay much.

I know very little of the behind the scenes stuff of Voyage. I've found a website which seems to have a fair bit to it story-wise. Something about the whale's insides in Jonah and the Whale needing to be done tastefully. Can't have membranes or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:58 am

Two fairly 'serious' Voyage episodes. The Traitor where Nelson's sister is kidnapped by George Sanders thus kickstarting treachery, twists and turns and vague Bond-type gadgets. Nelson's box of tricks involving a cigarette that when smoked lets out an ultraviolet noise and indeed a spray that when applied to his shoes leaves luminous footprints only visible by cool shades that Crane wears (disappointingly it looks like white paint, not quite luminous). Joy is Sanders/Basehart scenes and even the fight between Nelson and Colonel Hamid that is reminiscent of Kirk's fight with the Andorian in Journey to Babel.

Then The Saboteur, Crane brainwashed by the aptly named People's Republic and sent to kill Nelson. The opening scene is quite nifty and almost like Ipcress File in that Crane's against this dark backdrop yet giving electric shocks whenever he snafu's. Likewise a bag of tricks like something out of FRWL and so on. Guest stars Warren Stevens, amongst Ironside episodes known perhaps for his Kelvan role in TOS Season 3 By Any Other Name.

Nearing the end of Season 1, if I can get my hands on Season 2 silly season will kick off, royally.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:41 am

I can't imagine what Ellison could have done with the TV Batman either, but I do know he had some great story idea for the comic books about Batman at the 1968 Democratic convention that got held up for a couple decades. I read someplace it did finally get produced on paper, but have never seen it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 am

The Dick Van Dyke Show
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:00 am

Enjoying the Voyage commentary. This set is definitely in my cue. When finished with Uncle - The Avengers and Voyage might line up next. I'd move Batman to the front of the list, but there is no official Batman release - only bootleg sets are available from various shady on-line retailers. Wouldn't mind plowing through complete Get Smart, Danger Man and The Prisoner some day and maybe the Saint too.

Beyond the classic 60's era I'd like to get a hold of Baywatch Seasons 5-11. Baywatch was a fun show. Only Seasons 1-4 were released here. Probably due to lousy sales, but the remaining seasons are all available in Region 2 dvd. Europe likes the Hoff, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Batman's DVD release I've heard, beyond the movie of course, is held up by various rights issues. Dare I suggest that next year would be a decent time to get Batman out on DVD.

And if I may be so trivial, I wouldn't say my Voyage 'commentary' was all that :) Mild ramblings. My commentary that I did elsewhere for the original Galactica is far more...eccentric.

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Dragging in towards that final episode.

Cradle of the Deep, monster of the week with some large carbon creature. Nothing much going except for how Paul Carr's Clark has suddenly become an officer. He's addressed by his first name by Crane, wears Class A's but until recently was a plain ol' crewman. Paul Carr still nailing that 'no, we can't do it or we'll die!' routine.

The Exile, Nelson drawn in to help a supposed ex-premier try and get out of his country. The People's Republic, once again. Ed Asner the man in question who after he and Nelson (amongst others) get shipwrecked shows his true bastard colours. Survivors on the lifeboat get whittled down to the point that Nelson is left alone with this guy and his "Ad-me-ral" drawl. When Asner is revealed to have died, Nelson can show no emotion. An episode hinting at Basehart's dislike of the show I think. Doing the show to get money from a trying divorce and yet his presence enough for most of the cast to join.

The Amphibians, some scientists at an undersea base have become as the title says amphibians through experiments. Skip Homeier leads this band almost in the same vein as the SS man in Star Trek's Patterns of Force. Gradually they turn the tables on Seaview. Plenty of shots of this woman -Angie- swimming to brighten up the series and rival Stingray in terms of a Marina-like character. Mute and quite agile. (Angie never once speaks.) The lack of Basehart/Nelson in this episodes gives Crane some limelight whilst Seaview gets blown about.I suspect it's one episode Basehart didn't mind missing. Though managable compared to Season 3 & 4.

The Creature, the Leslie Nielsen episode with him in one of his 'serious' roles. Eight years or so before Nielsen rejoins Irwin Allen, albeit briefly, for Poseidon. Nielsen's Captain Adams is inent on his work to the point of going up against Crane and Nelson. Nelson to his credit is scientifically minded. Not so much a man of action. Though the model work of the giant manta ray attacking Seaview is impressive the observation-nose shots of the ray are dizzying implying Seaview is in a whirlpool, likewise the clips of the 'real' manta show it surfacing despite it being in theory 3000 feet down. Nielsen fullfilling the latest Captain Ahab style character.

hit up the final two episodes...midnight ish

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:29 am

Bringing Voyage Season 1 to an end

The Enemies, yet another sister ship of Seaview is destroyed (after Neptune in Mutiny) and through misadventure. (I might add it's good to see that the NIMR has a fleet beyond Seaview). Angler is lost when the captain after bashing his first officer's head against the table (a young Tom Skerrit the victim) goes nutso and machine guns his crew. Nelson is ordered to investigate, tracing Angler's trail to an island that looks like it's right out of Conan Doyle's Lost World. Nelson and Crane bump into Henry Silva (always a delight, and in this case involving a visual trick) as well as Malachi Thorne once more (ref: The Magnus Beam but also Star Trek's The Menagerie and at least 3 Ironside's). Both Silva and Thorne belong to the People's Republic, these two representing my belief that it's as much Asian/Oriental as it is Eastern European (alas old Thorne sports a Fu Manchu pair of whiskers).
Shortly like the Angler's first officer and captain, Crane and Nelson are set against each other with Nelson hunted by Crane. Though at least they realise before Crane goes crazy that it's going to happen. Even so it happens after Nelson fires warning shots. A good moment for as Crane starts threatening Chip for cowardice you can see Nelson realise what's happening but with a slight smile, not too keen on pushing this theory into reality. One of the rare moments in the season showing the characters with a bit more depth. Basehart had problems with a character that had little depth but he did well all the same.

And so to a fogbound set for The Secret of the Loch. Nessie's been causing some trouble and the locals are visited by NIMR's finest. Crane and Nelson go to Loch Ness. It's plodding enough reliant if not helped by the Scottish actors they've managed to find (including Torin Thatcher) and scenery that's quite good (and quite effect in black and white than colour). All is for naught, Nessie is an enemy sub.

Recounting Voyage has been something. It turns out that Channel 4 showed these in 1991-92. Maybe it's a mark of my mind that it's left some impression all this time. The naval aspects and parts of episodes creep up in my writings that I remember from Voyage and a few moments sometimes got replicated outright. Some episodes I remember from Season One but more it turns out from later seasons (the Giant Man in Leviathan or Werewolf for example). Season One was a bit of a blast and I think black and white helps it. A bonus feature on this boxset is the pilot (Eleven Days to Zero) in colour. It's almost like seeing it anew, if you forgive that lame expression. In fact it looks like the pilot gets to be a bonus feature on Season 2 and 3 boxsets, weirdly.
Indeed, Season 4 comes out here on November 7th. Maybe by Christmas I'll own them.
All the same, been fun re-watching Basehart, Crane et al in action...one more time.

Last television show you watched - Page 6 Episode_guide_the_enemies
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Hilly wrote:
Batman's DVD release I've heard, beyond the movie of course, is held up by various rights issues. Dare I suggest that next year would be a decent time to get Batman out on DVD.

I read on wiki that DC might even be the problem. They are afraid to promote the old camp Batman for fear it might detract from the serious image of the screen Batman. Groan. If this is true, get a life. I think we can handle both.

Solo and Kuryakin meet the future Spock and Kirk, is Season One's episode 9. Just watched it. The future Colonel Klink, is also featured prominently. Quite the collection of TV legends in one little episode.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Hilly wrote:

I read on wiki that DC might even be the problem. They are afraid to promote the old camp Batman for fear it might detract from the serious image of the screen Batman. Groan. If this is true, get a life. I think we can handle both.

Solo and Kuryakin meet the future Spock and Kirk, is Season One's episode 9. Just watched it. The future Colonel Klink, is also featured prominently. Quite the collection of TV legends in one little episode.

Ah, I see. I guess I didn't root round enough :)

I can't see how the old Batman would detract. If it's like say Battlestar Galactica releasing the original/campy show on DVD wouldn't mean jot to the 'proper' Batman/Galactica etc. I know when Dark Knight came out they re-released the '66 movie with a 'darker' cover which seemed like cashing in.

Last television show you watched - Page 6 81P5N7QMkKL._AA1500_

darker than the one before that anyway .Last television show you watched - Page 6 Batman66

As for UNCLE sounds like one reason why I like these old shows like Ironside, Voyage etc. All these great names that crop up before they went on to become great hence Messrs Shatner and Nimoy

I've never seen UNCLE so maybe try to get some going before I reach out for Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea Season 2.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:54 am

I am just speculating on why Batman TV series still hasn't been released. Concern that it might compromise the seriousness of the new movies, is just that - speculation, but I did read it somewhere.

However seeing as the TV-series theatrical-movie has been available on dvd for quite some time, I suspect it probably is indeed rights issues that are holding up the TV series-proper release. Ridiculous. There are probably lots of people waiting to buy the series. However, the Uncle complete TV series, didn't become available until 2008 and its only this year that Warner Bros. has released a complete Uncle-Movies 8-film-set and the complete one season, Girl- From-Uncle set, so getting these classic 60's shows to market seems to be a bit of a process. The Uncle Complete-8-film set and the Girl-From-Uncle set are being released as on-demand only, meaning WB will only the produce the sets as they are ordered.

Uncle is a direct Bond inspiried spin-off. Fleming was originally consulted to launch the series in 1963 and did contribute the name "Solo" but Eon presuaded him to stay focused on Bond. Uncle Season 1 debuted a few months before GF in 1964 and combined with the 3rd Bond film, ushered in the spy mania of the 1960's, which flourished in 1965, following the success of GF ( released Dec.1964) and Uncle Season 1. For Bondphiles, Uncle has this common history with Bond as impetus for spymania. In fact, it seems the success of GF helped put Uncle over the top as Uncle built its audience slowly but surely during its first season but didn't reach mania level until after GF's release.

Uncle was almost as big as Bond in its season 1 and 2 heyday, (1964-66) and managed two more seasons, 66-68 before it got chopped after 104 episodes. But the other big American TV spy shows, that followed, such as Get Smart, I Spy and Wild Wild West, were launched in response to Uncle's first season success. Uncle in that sense is a ground breaking TV show, but which also owes it's launch to Fleming and the early 007 films.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 am

Hilly wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Ah, I see. I guess I didn't root round enough :)

I can't see how the old Batman would detract. If it's like say Battlestar Galactica releasing the original/campy show on DVD wouldn't mean jot to the 'proper' Batman/Galactica etc. I know when Dark Knight came out they re-released the '66 movie with a 'darker' cover which seemed like cashing in.

Last television show you watched - Page 6 81P5N7QMkKL._AA1500_

darker than the one before that anyway .Last television show you watched - Page 6 Batman66

As for UNCLE sounds like one reason why I like these old shows like Ironside, Voyage etc. All these great names that crop up before they went on to become great hence Messrs Shatner and Nimoy

I've never seen UNCLE so maybe try to get some going before I reach out for Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea Season 2.

The top DVD cover makes it look a bit like Bats is shining the Bat-signal from out of his own ass :shock: .
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Adam West does possess such power.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:59 am

I have officially ditched all of the new TV offerings from this fall. May all the new shows be swiftly cancelled. Athough I am holding out hope for Alcatraz, which I think debuts in the new year. Looks like a potentially interesting time-travel spy-fi show

In the meantime I am sticking with holdovers from last year, Fringe, Nikita, 90210, and of course Survivor (the only reality show that I have ever watched)
Back to top Go down
FourDot
'R'
'R'
FourDot

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 am

The Games

One of the very, very few television productions to have come out of this country that I'm proud of.

And yet it was conceived by and stars a New Zealander. :|
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 am

What??? You're not proud of

I thought every Aussie stood up and put their hands to their chest when they heard his.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 am

The new Sarah Michelle Gellar show, Ringer, in which she plays twin sisters, one of whom is homicidal and the other a recovering addict, is actually watchable. Tuned it in the other day and actually hung with it. The recovering addict is impersonating the rich-bitch life of her twin sister, who has disappeared to Paris, where she is scheming and plotting, after faking her death, which made it easy for the other sister to take her place. But good twin is playing bad-twin a lot nicer, so that's kinda throwing all her pals off. Nestor Carbonella from Lost is also featured. Always good to have a featured Lost actor in the cast. I might stick with this until it gets the axe which is probably inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last television show you watched   Last television show you watched - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last television show you watched
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next