More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+73
Phantom Commander
trevanian
Whirlybird Fan
Somerset
He Who Dares, Wins
ScarlettStrength
silvertoe
G Barry
recons
Morland_Specials
WaltherPPK1979
Sarai
BurnsyNYY
KFergus
T.A. Ferguson
hegottheboot
Mr.Wint
DrNo
Octobenny
Professor Train
G section
Salomé
SarahN
Agent OO7
Blunt Instrument
Makeshift Python
Hilly
CJB
Largo's Shark
Control
Campbell4
Santa
Flush
Bond Fan 90
Thunderpussy
Hans !
boldfinger
Dr No
Thevan7F
Agent007391
ggl007
chrisisall
retrokitty
Murdock
Xenia93
BamesJond
General Yuskovich
Strangways&Quarrel
British Vulture
Nicolas Suszczyk
Yellow Pinky
Chief of SIS
Fae
Toppers
Iceskater101
tiffanywint
Miles Messervy
Sir Dalton Craig
saint mark
Harmsway
Paula007
Saunders...V Section
Krilencu
Gravity's Silhouette
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
Pussy Riot
Fort Knox
bondaholic
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Walecs
James Bond
Perilagu Khan
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Welcome, S&Q, hopefully you'll find your rat and a fair shades more hereabouts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

PostSubject: Aloha from Hawaii   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 am

I've been a member at Absolutely James Bond and Being James Bond for some time now, and decided to join Bond and Beyond after seeing a recommendation from Silhouette Man.

I've been a Bond fan ever since I read LALD in my early teens, about 25 years ago. I'm also keen on Harry Palmer, John Drake, Alexander Scott and Kelly Robinson, Quiller, Michael Weston, and Jason Bourne (the film version only).

I write from my longtime home of Hawaii, where I work as a journalist. I am also a personal trainer and martial arts instructor. I blog about fitness, martial arts, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy at www.agentintraining.com.

Look forward to joining the fun here at ond and Beyond!
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome, S&Q and Samourai. Help yourselves to a beer from the fridge (or if you prefer the British way, simmering on the stove).
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:32 am

Welcome S&Q and Le Samourai!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 am

Nice to have you all here. :)
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:25 am

A welcome to you, Le Samourai.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:02 am

Welcome to BaB Le Samourai, very nice to see you here and on MI6 Community forums. I hope that you enjoy your time here very much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Welcome, Le Sam.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:12 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Out of the Past wrote:
Hi guys. Seems like a nice group here

Well, I know a lot of smart guys, and a few honest ones. And you're both.

Touché
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi, I've been a lurker for a little while, but I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Welcome, don't feel shy to post your thoughts on Bond and many other topics. :)
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:29 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: d   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Arabesque wrote:
Hi, I've been a lurker for a little while, but I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello.

Glad to have you aboard. What made you decide to take the plunge?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Welcome! Enjoy the boards and send a message if you have any questions! :)
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 am

Or send up a flare. I tend to see them best.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Thanks for the very warm welcomes, all. Much appreciated. Arabesque is the name of a 1966 spy film starring Gregory Peck and Sophia Loren. It's rather forgotten now, but a really good film.

Last edited by Arabesque on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 pm

ARABESQUE... Always thought of it as a poor man's CHARADE, though Mancini's score is top notch.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Arabesque wrote:

I guess that I just wanted to be a member and maybe contribute something new here?
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Arabesque wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Arabesque wrote:

I guess that I just wanted to be a member and maybe contribute something new here?

At this point, new and refreshing perspectives are more welcome than ever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Well, I only hope I can deliver. This is a new membership, full of new hope and as my avatar suggests, I come from a legal background where fairness, balance and the rule of law are the order of the day. This is my pledge to bring these legal preinciples to bear on any discussions I enter into here on the Bond and Beyond forums.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Arabesque wrote:
Well, I only hope I can deliver. This is a new membership, full of new hope and as my avatar suggests, I come from a legal background where fairness, balance and the rule of law are the order of the day. This is my pledge to bring these legal preinciples to bear on any discussions I enter into here on the Bond and Beyond forums.

You earned my notice through a mention of Gregory Peck but this post quoted has fully raised praise. As said above, new blood, as it were, is always highly welcomed on any forum and here it's truer than most. Best of British.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Hilly wrote:
Arabesque wrote:

You earned my notice through a mention of Gregory Peck but this post quoted has fully raised praise. As said above, new blood, as it were, is always highly welcomed on any forum and here it's truer than most. Best of British.

Well, thank you for your very kind and welcoming words, Hilly, you old devil. :)

I hope to enter into some new discussions and bring my brand of debate to the table. It'll take me a little while to learn all of the ropes, but hopefully I'll latch onto it all soon enough. :)
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
ARABESQUE... Always thought of it as a poor man's CHARADE, though Mancini's score is top notch.

Plus Sophia and Gregory are far more appealing than Audrey and Cary. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Santa wrote:
Plus Sophia and Gregory are far more appealing than Audrey and Cary. I liked it.

If by "more appealing" you mean arch and humourless, then I agree. Chuck Heston in autobio said Loren carried her beauty like it was a porcelain vase. I can see that.

Amazing how much more alive she was in her Italian films.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next