These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmsway
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:18 am

Hello, everybody.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:22 am

Harmsway wrote:
Hello, everybody.

wb Harmsway thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:33 am

Harmsway wrote:
Hello, everybody.

Hey Harms, great to see you back. Maybe you, Brown and Oppers can get the film subforum going again. Don't let Dog's backside distract you.
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:26 am

Greetings, Harms.
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:29 am

Nice to see you back, Harms.

Helga, get the man a drink.
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:54 am

Hiya, Harms.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:58 am

This place isn't BAB without certain folks, and Harms is one of them. Good to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Thanks, all.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:44 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Harmsway wrote:
Hello, everybody.

Hey Harms, great to see you back. Maybe you, Brown and Oppers can get the film subforum going again. Don't let Dog's backside distract you.

Easier said than done, Ambler. Damn, it's hypnotic.

Welcome back, Harms.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:44 am

And Loomis is back, welcome!

It's nice to see this place being reinvigorated after a very sour year.
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am

Yeah it's good to see more than one name 'online' at the bottom of the homepage :)
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am

Feels weird to have the place so busy. Used to walking the halls alone. Welcome back Loomis and anyone else I've missed.
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Correspondent
Correspondent

Location : For it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:00 am

Hi, I'm Sarah, a longtime Bond fan since...too long to mention here. Suffice it to say I used to think Roger Moore was awesome. The other Bond places seem to mostly discuss the script of SP. I'm not too hot on that but I can see how that excites some. Haven't I read here you guys long for more female members? Well, here I am.

What else? Let me think... I'm into the books as well as the films, have read Fleming, Gardner, Amis, Benson, the newer continuations, the first Moneypenny diary, the first few Young Bonds. Fleming remains the best of them for my money.

Of the films I can appreciate most of them - up to a point. It depends on mood and weather and time-of-the-month for me. I never had qualms with Craig not being the conventionally accepted type of Bond, he's fine for me. But I'm also not averse to a comeback of the traditional dark&handsome type, great as far as I'm concerned.

Don't get on my nerves with how ugly and small and thuggish Craig is though. I'm no purist and in my experience people tend to point out the shortcomings in others they are guilty of themselves more often than not. Craig's not everybody's favourite, ok. Nor is he the second coming, just as ok. I'm no Craig groupie and for me the world won't stop turning once he's done with the role.

So that's that, taking a look around now.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

I am a Craig groupie, though I prefer it when he uses a condom. After all, as an alcoholic state assassin, James Bond is something of a role model for young people and should behave as such.

Welcome to the sinking ship.
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:52 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Sinking ship? Can't be that bad, all those condoms should give some buoyancy surely?

Nice to meet you guys. What's the custom here, beer for all?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:39 am

Welcome aboard Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:46 am

Welcome to the sausage fest, Sarah.
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:01 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:15 am

ps: is the search function any good? Strikes me as not that helpful.
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:20 am

Nope. Everything here is broken and neglected.

And don't bother messaging an administrator for assistance. This place will be long gone before you get a reply.

What are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:24 am

Welcome Sarah.

Our search function is hopeless. Your best bet is to use Google and site:bondandbeyond.forumotion.com followed by your query. If you want to be really specific enclose your word within "quotation marks."
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:30 am

Thanks guys! Not all that important, I was just looking what people were making of Peaky Blinders. Guess I'll just ask then.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:42 am

SarahN wrote:
What's the custom here, beer for all?

I like you already.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

I'll go fetch the next round then.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:10 am

SarahN wrote:
Hi, I'm Sarah, a longtime Bond fan since...too long to mention here. Suffice it to say I used to think Roger Moore was awesome. The other Bond places seem to mostly discuss the script of SP. I'm not too hot on that but I can see how that excites some. Haven't I read here you guys long for more female members? Well, here I am.

What else? Let me think... I'm into the books as well as the films, have read Fleming, Gardner, Amis, Benson, the newer continuations, the first Moneypenny diary, the first few Young Bonds. Fleming remains the best of them for my money.

Of the films I can appreciate most of them - up to a point. It depends on mood and weather and time-of-the-month for me. I never had qualms with Craig not being the conventionally accepted type of Bond, he's fine for me. But I'm also not averse to a comeback of the traditional dark&handsome type, great as far as I'm concerned.

Don't get on my nerves with how ugly and small and thuggish Craig is though. I'm no purist and in my experience people tend to point out the shortcomings in others they are guilty of themselves more often than not. Craig's not everybody's favourite, ok. Nor is he the second coming, just as ok. I'm no Craig groupie and for me the world won't stop turning once he's done with the role.

So that's that, taking a look around now.

Welcome aboard Sarah.... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: