More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!

Go down 
+73
Phantom Commander
trevanian
Whirlybird Fan
Somerset
He Who Dares, Wins
ScarlettStrength
silvertoe
G Barry
recons
Morland_Specials
WaltherPPK1979
Sarai
BurnsyNYY
KFergus
T.A. Ferguson
hegottheboot
Mr.Wint
DrNo
Octobenny
Professor Train
G section
Salomé
SarahN
Agent OO7
Blunt Instrument
Makeshift Python
Hilly
CJB
Largo's Shark
Control
Campbell4
Santa
Flush
Bond Fan 90
Thunderpussy
Hans !
boldfinger
Dr No
Thevan7F
Agent007391
ggl007
chrisisall
retrokitty
Murdock
Xenia93
BamesJond
General Yuskovich
Strangways&Quarrel
British Vulture
Nicolas Suszczyk
Yellow Pinky
Chief of SIS
Fae
Toppers
Iceskater101
tiffanywint
Miles Messervy
Sir Dalton Craig
saint mark
Harmsway
Paula007
Saunders...V Section
Krilencu
Gravity's Silhouette
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
Pussy Riot
Fort Knox
bondaholic
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Walecs
James Bond
Perilagu Khan
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:06 am

Dr No wrote:
Managed to find the email address connected to this account and log back in. Haven't visited BAB for ages.

Welcome back Doc. I echo PK's sentiments.

Hope you whip up a sparkling new avatar soon!
Back to top Go down
Dr No

Dr No

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:09 am

^ I'm looking for a suitable avatar.

Thanks for the warm welcome back,everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm

pleased to meet you, Dr.No
Back to top Go down
Dr No

Dr No

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 3:09 pm

^likewise! smile
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Welcome to the fray, DN.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
WaltherPPK1979

WaltherPPK1979

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:46 am

Hi. My name is WaltherPPK1979. I am from Northern England and I am 40 years old. I have been a Bond fan since 1981 when I watched The Man With The Golden Gun on TV then three months later, it was The Spy Who Loved Me. I grew up with the Roger Moore era but the first Sean Connery film I watched in full was Goldfinger back in late 1986 when my brother and I saw it at a friend's house after he taped it. On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, LALD, TSWLM, FYEO, TLD and LTK are my favourite Bond movies but I also think Pierce Brosnan did a very fine job and shouldn't be put down. Craig started off well bringing Bond back to basics but think he's getting old for the part now. They should get back to the tone and feel of Ian Fleming's original novels in a more up to date kind of way but with a fair degree of humour.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:51 am

Hey Walther, nice to meet you and great post. :)

I was just going to ask that question today wondering what Bond fans wanted for the next series and I agree. I liked the Craig run for the most part but feel ready to leave that darker tone now.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 12:57 am

Welcome Walther! Good to see some appreciation for Brosnan. I agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly!

EDIT: Great avatar!
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 11:13 am

Greetings, Walther.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 3:27 pm

WaltherPPK1979 wrote:
Hi.  My name is WaltherPPK1979.  I am from Northern England and I am 40 years old.  I have been a Bond fan since 1981 when I watched The Man With The Golden Gun on TV then three months later, it was The Spy Who Loved Me.  I grew up with the Roger Moore era but the first Sean Connery film I watched in full was Goldfinger back in late 1986 when my brother and I saw it at a friend's house after he taped it.  On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, LALD, TSWLM, FYEO, TLD and LTK are my favourite Bond movies but I also think Pierce Brosnan did a very fine job and shouldn't be put down.  Craig started off well bringing Bond back to basics but think he's getting old for the part now.  They should get back to the tone and feel of Ian Fleming's original novels in a more up to date kind of way but with a fair degree of humour.

Welcome aboard. Any fan of Broz will be a mate of KKBB! And the fact that you like LTK puts you in good with me.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:37 am

Greetings! Welcome to the BAB-land just off from Q Branch in a basement somewheres...
Back to top Go down
Morland_Specials

Morland_Specials

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:00 am

Hey fellas, I had to register after reading the Bond 25 thread in which Madeleine Swann was referred to as 'Stinky.' I knew I had found my home for 007 banter. None of my IRL people give a damn about JB, and I go through cyclical periods of intense fandom on the subject.

My favorite film is GoldenEye minus the horrid theme song, but I especially enjoy Dalton's rendition of Bond in TLD and LTK. I'm currently reading Fleming's entire bibliography again for the millionth time.

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 Pierce10

Cheers guys, glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:42 am

Welcome Morland_Specials! A high opinion of GE, a Brosnan pic, a Stacey avatar and a less-than-favourable view of Madeleine... Anyone would think you're a puppet account of mine if it wasn't for your dislike of Turner's theme (which by the way, is one of my faves).

Hope you stick around. There's a Stacey appreciation thread should you be inclined to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:01 am

nice to meet you Morland, love the avatar
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 9:56 am

Welcome, Morland. Imagine none of us before you thinking of using Bond's brand of 'gaspers' as a username!

smoking 2
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Now what would Broz say about those cancer sticks with the three gold rings? Filthy habit, no doubt...

At any rate, welcome M_S. I'm also re-reading Fleming's Bond oeuvre for the umpteenth time, albeit by fits and starts. Finished FRWL a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Morland_Specials

Morland_Specials

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 3:18 pm

I'm going to type up a Yankee's appraisal of the films, so I hope you gentlemen don't mind a wall of text. I've only been through the Roger Moore catalog three times, and the last go-round was 9 years ago.

I'm starting with AVTAK, then working backwards.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Welcome MS. Look forward to the posts ahead.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 2:26 am

Welcome to our new members, Semi42, nonamejane and Nickynickreviews! What are you looking forward to most in No Time to Die?
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
recons

recons

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 10:49 am

Hi everyone,

New member here. My favourite Bond movie is OHMSS, closely followed by The Living Daylights.

Nice to be here!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 am

Good to have you here, recons, especially when OHMSS and TLD are your two favourites!
Back to top Go down
recons

recons

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:10 am

Thanks. Glad I'm not alone! :-)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 am

Welcome recons.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:59 am

Hi recons,

no you're never alone on this place. I'd say make yourself at home but see you are. Keep at it and enjoy the place.
Back to top Go down
recons

recons

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Thanks, Hilly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!   Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You a New Member? Introduce yourself Here!
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next