More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...

Go down 
+30
Xenia93
Staugust
Flush
AMC Hornet
Dr No
Moore
General Yuskovich
Makeshift Python
hegottheboot
Control
Prisoner Monkeys
00Twelve
lachesis
Gravity's Silhouette
Fort Knox
MBalje
Lazenby.
Vesper
Ravenstone
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
colly
Largo's Shark
G section
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Hilly
tiffanywint
Louis Armstrong
danslittlefinger
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 pm

"Does my bum look big in this?"
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 am

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 Pierce-Brosnan-plays-James-Bond-in-Roger-Spottiswoodes-actionadventure-Tomorrow-Never-Dies-1997-37-650x366

"Take me to the poop deck."
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 pm

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 Pierce-Brosnan-plays-James-Bond-in-Roger-Spottiswoodes-actionadventure-Tomorrow-Never-Dies-1997-37-650x366
"The leaf on the hat is called 'scrambled eggs.' I won't have egg on my face for another five years..."
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:29 pm

So you were only playing Leap-frog were you????
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 am

Pierce Brosnan sucks
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:20 pm

undefined wrote:
"I'm here for the audition - where are the rest of the Village People?"
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Right, let's keep this damn thing a-movin' ... Rave's 'stripper' suggestion wins, with honourable mentions for lachesis, Hilly and CJB.

:)
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:11 am

Thank you kindly.  It's an honour

Now - have at -

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 Skyfall-daniel-craig-javier-bardem_zps966363ef
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:07 am

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 Skyfall-daniel-craig-javier-bardem_zps966363ef

"I love the design of your 'Mother' tattoo, James."
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 am

undefined wrote:
"That's where M used to hickey me, too."
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 am

'Granted, our IT department should have stringent security', thought Bond. 'But this is bloody ridiculous'.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 am

"So you were shot in both shoulders, and both wounds were plot points? That's not confusing at all."
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 am

'I will literally give Severine your heart, Meester Bond. Just call me SON OF SANCHEZ!!!'
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Right, let's keep this damn thing a-movin' ... Rave's 'stripper' suggestion wins, with honourable mentions for lachesis, Hilly and CJB.

:)

Mine was so bad. What you get for pilfering from Bob Hope :)

Ravenstone wrote:
Thank you kindly.  It's an honour

Now - have at -

"I love your suit, James. Saville Row?"
"Primark, actually."

(and that's all I got)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Bond: "Mom!"
Silva: "I'm not touching you - you can't do anything 'cause I'm not touching you..."
Bond: "Mo-om!"
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Let me show you just some of the things I learned when I appeared on 'Jim'll fix it'!
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Hilly wrote:
Quote :

"I love your suit, James. Saville Row?"
"Primark, actually."

(and that's all I got)

And we have a winner.  Although Lachesis was a close second.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:05 pm

I say, really? :oops: My humblest thanks Rave.

Well, it's a photo I found ages ago and though not of a Bond film it has a Bond actor and when I first saw it, it tickled me so...If no one thinks it fits I'll go scavenging for something afresh.

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 _53222286_jean-paul-belmondo-ursula-_zps7952fec6

(Jean Paul-Belmondo et al)
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:56 pm

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 _53222286_jean-paul-belmondo-ursula-_zps7952fec6
"Three men at the table - only one is looking at me..."
Ursula Andress invents Gaydar.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Ursula couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it almost felt like ... like a double-image of a future actor was appearing on the wall behind her moustachioed dinner companion. Wait, she was getting a name too; Alec ... Baldwin?
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Having rented Burt Reynolds moustache for the weekend, Jean Paul was eager to show it a good time and knew exactly where he should take it next!
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 pm

What with work and all I'll choose zee winner sometime tomorrow. Zero-Minus-TwentyFour.

(been a while since I did this, the Blofeld's Cat one languishes miles away).
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Hilly wrote:

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 _53222286_jean-paul-belmondo-ursula-_zps7952fec6(Jean Paul-Belmondo et al)

Looking around the table, she gradually realised that she could only see one hand for each man present.  Suddenly, she realised that the cigarette was probably more post-coital than postprandial...

That's all I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 am

Damn, she must've been a good ride.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:53 pm

the picture came with this gallery about the reopening of the Playboy Club in London. If anything it's James Garner that makes me smile here, an expression of "Whah?"

after some consideration I've plumped for Lachesis as the winner. Over to you, sport.

lachesis wrote:

Having rented Burt Reynolds moustache for the weekend, Jean Paul was eager to show it a good time and knew exactly where he should take it next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...   BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

BondCapCon - You Were Expecting Someone Else?...
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next