More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American politics

Go down 
+21
AMC Hornet
Hilly
Sarai
T.A. Ferguson
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
Perilagu Khan
hegottheboot
Professor Train
G section
HJackson
Gravity's Silhouette
Strangways&Quarrel
Makeshift Python
Control
CJB
Vesper
lachesis
Staugust
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

American politics - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 5:33 am

Control wrote:
What did everyone think of Trump's State of the Union address?

thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:56 am

Well the main takeaway on this side of the Atlantic seems to have been the "enemies" line.
Of course, that is precisely why you don't go off-script as the leader of the Free World.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:40 am

Control wrote:
What did everyone think of Trump's State of the Union address?

As an American, I feel obligated to watch these. Whether you're red or blue, it's always good to at least listen. I followed the live hashtag on Twitter during the entire broadcast and it was honestly exhausting. Politics is becoming exhausting. I'm beginning to hate turning on the news every morning.

Fine speech and, yes, it is getting pretty tiresome seeing a dozen articles a day about Trump's every breath (and I'm talking about Australian news sites here).

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 2:29 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 12:04 pm

laugh

I wonder are the Russkies also in favour of arming teachers? blink
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 2:09 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
At last, conclusive evidence that the Russians got to Trump.

Some fine, independent women... if I may even dare to say so, being a heteronormative male and therefore privileged and therefore an oppressor. #MeToo #TimesUp #Donate #Visa #Mastercard
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 9:22 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Link not working there, Ambler.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:44 pm

x

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:47 pm

Oops never mind, works for me. Just needed to copy/paste the following bit: https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/410046327&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:53 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 am

Not getting that particular screen grab. I'm on Chrome, so maybe that has an effect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:23 am

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:54 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Ah, I posted it with Firefox Quantum - with a browser name like that I should have known better.

Quantum is bullshit, when they updated it, it ruined many previous browser add-ons.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:55 am

Should change its name to Firefox Quantum of Solace so people know they're in for a pile of shyte.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:30 pm

The Trump meets Kim will be epic...

Libtards are already soiling themselves and looking for shitty distractions.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 pm

No one ever claims to have slept with Hildabeast.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:22 am

CJB, 13th June 2016 wrote:
After the events in Orlando I think Trump can safely start moving his furniture into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The mental gymnastics I'm seeing from the regressive Left are truly beyond parody. Today I've seen Australian leftists criticise the PM for labelling it a terrorist attack and not a hate crime (as if previous murders of infidels by Muslims aren't driven by hate) and that he has no moral high ground because he hasn't immediately legislated in favour of gay marriage (something which he's actually in favour of, but the majority of his party voted to hold a plebiscite by year's end that will most likely pass in the affirmative anyway - the injustice of it all!)

So there you have it, according to the Left, going a few more months without gay marriage (after several millennia where it was a non-issue for straight and gay alike) is morally equal to - if not worse than - mass murder.

This is why Trump will win handsomely. Not even at the height of the Cold War was the Western Left so flagrantly self-loathing as it is now.

Just a quick reminder that some putz on an internet forum revolving around a 65 year old pulp serial about a syphilitic spy was right and 99.9% of the self-fellating media class was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:57 pm

Quote :
Looking for better news in the demographic pigeonholes doesn’t work much better for Nixon either. Amazingly, Nixon actually does worse with Democratic women (20%) than she does with men (25%). She does worse with black voters than whites (though she does the best with Hispanics at 26%). She does best with the youngest voters, ages 18-34, ringing up 34% support, but for all voters over the age of 50 she can’t make it out of the teens.

This passage about a recent poll into the upcoming gubernatorial elections for NY State was of enough interest to me to share it here. Specifically the bolded part.

I don't really care either way about Cynthia Nixon's candidacy, but I found it amusing that she got more support from men than women, especially considering the feminist claim that men won't vote for female candidates.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/29/first-serious-cuomo-nixon-polling/
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:57 pm

bitchcraft wrote:

I very much doubt it will actually happen.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:45 am

Salomé wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:

I very much doubt it will actually happen.

I'm hopeful. We'll see....
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 am

This creepy little piece of shit with the oversized melon head bothers me. Darling of the libtard media sarcasm

American politics - Page 5 Hogg-1-600-x-337
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:25 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:51 pm

It takes a true "genius" to somehow think Hugh Hefner is somehow responsible for Donald Trump without publishing it on The Onion. When I first saw the McResistance suddenly start fawning over George W. Bush last year like he was some waterboarding Mahatma Gandhi due to his criticisms of Trump I thought the mainstream Democrats had hit a new low but damn if they can't help but hit every branch on the way down the cliff. They get handed a prize (two if you count getting rid of the old baggage I.E. Hillary) like Trump you'd think they'd take advantage of the situation but they can't resist moral grandstanding and finding ways to sleepwalk through an important election cycle like they usually do even when everything right now is pulling in their favor. Also gotta love the auto-playing video of CEOs and other rich people reading from "Art of the Deal". Nothing says "vote-getter" like a fawning video of wealthy elites going after someone who won precisely because of growing negative sentiment against said elites.

I have to say in all fairness though Vanity Fair is the king of toilet reading material with The Washington Post running up second particularly when you look over and see you forgot the change the toilet paper roll.
Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 12:19 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Hugh Hefner created Donald Trump. But Adolf Hitler created Hugh Hefner. yes

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/donald-trump-hugh-hefner-playboy-persona

Completely illogical. So many of those who dominate public debate should be seeking mental help.

I'm confused. I thought Trump was meant to be Mussolini?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

American politics
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next