More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.

Go down 
+34
Toppers
right idea, wrong pussy
j7wild
tiffanywint
Gravity's Silhouette
saint mark
groucho070
Fort Knox
Santa
Tubes
Hilly
The White Tuxedo
lachesis
G section
Chang
Blunt Instrument
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
CJB
Jack Wade
Moore
Ravenstone
Makeshift Python
lalala2004
Salomé
retrokitty
Klown
Largo's Shark
Vesper
colly
Control
Louis Armstrong
Fae
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

The clouds are here - the bad day thread. Empty
PostSubject: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:16 am

Post here to tell us about your bad day.

Please though don't post any little thing though so this becomes a spammy fest.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

If you think you've had a bad day, you can always visit fmylife.com to cheer yourself up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Today, I found out that when I orgasm, my increased heart rate causes me to pass out. I also found out my boyfriend doesn't stop when I'm unconscious. FML

FML is a great site.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 pm

One I always remember (havent looked at the site in years) is one where a kid found out her 16th birthday wasnt actually her birthday - theyd been celebrating it on the wrong day for 16 years.

I laughed. laugh
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am

ambler wrote:
Today, I found out that when I orgasm, my increased heart rate causes me to pass out. I also found out my boyfriend doesn't stop when I'm unconscious. FML

FML is a great site.

Today, my boyfriend said we should do something a little kinky and handcuffed me, naked, to the bed. Then he got up, and said that things just weren't working out between us and at least this way, I couldn't chase after him. FML

^Should've shagged her first.

I'll raise you a Text From Last Night.

(507):
All I've consumed over the last couple days is Vanilla Coke, semen, and Coors. I don't think today will be any different.

Last edited by Vesper on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am

Vesper wrote:
'All I've consumed over the last couple days is Vanilla Coke, semen, and Coors. I don't think today will be any different.'

And so reads the opening line from Ravenstone's autobiography.
Back to top Go down
Klown
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 am

Those FMLs and TFLNs always seem suspiciously "clean" to me, not in terms of content, but in terms of spelling, grammar, etc. Still, they're good fun.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am

Sharky wrote:
Vesper wrote:
'All I've consumed over the last couple days is Vanilla Coke, semen, and Coors. I don't think today will be any different.'

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

A lot of FML is clearly fiction, but I don't think that matters as long as the story's funny. This one has a ring of truth though:

Today, I told my boyfriend that I love him. He responded by asking for a blowjob. FML.

Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:13 pm

ambler wrote:
A lot of FML is clearly fiction, but I don't think that matters as long as the story's funny. This one has a ring of truth though:

Today, I told my boyfriend that I love him. He responded by asking for a blowjob. FML.

Truth: When I told my first serious adult boyfriend I loved him (after a year of dating), he hugged me and said, "I know."

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 pm

retrokitty wrote:
ambler wrote:

Truth: When I told my first serious adult boyfriend I loved him (after a year of dating), he hugged me and said, "I know."

The fact that he named his dog "Chewie" should have been your first clue. ;)
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Klown wrote:
Those FMLs and TFLNs always seem suspiciously "clean" to me, not in terms of content, but in terms of spelling, grammar, etc. Still, they're good fun.
They are edited for clarity before being posted, so they do get cleaned up a bit.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Salomé wrote:
retrokitty wrote:
ambler wrote:

The fact that he named his dog "Chewie" should have been your first clue. ;)

He was nine years older than I was. I still rib him about it.
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:29 am

retrokitty wrote:
ambler wrote:

Sad thing is, I would totally accept that as an appropriate response.

Star Wars is ingrained in my soul..... :|
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 am

lalala2004 wrote:
retrokitty wrote:
ambler wrote:

Sad thing is, I would totally accept that as an appropriate response.

Star Wars is ingrained in my soul..... :|

Thing is... first, I did accept it and dated him another 7 years. Second, I didn't know the reference and I doubt he did either. :(

Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:43 am

MyLifeIsAverage is better I rekcon.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Been sick all day. Lame.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm going to post here because otherwise I might explode.

What is the deal with single mothers who pump out the kids left, right and centre but don't bother disciplining them? I am sick to death of nasty women who are mad at the world because they can't keep their bloody legs shut.

I just had the teen of one of them try to tell me the law about something and then hang up on me. If I had done that as a teen, I'd have been... well, here's the thing... I don't know what would have happened. I was too damn afraid to find out.

How do those mothers think they are doing their kids a favour by allowing them to behave that way? They will only be shot down, and possibly beaten, one day when it really counts, not as a teen who can cry to mom.

There is no fear or awe or respect for the mother - for good reason - and, therefore, none for anyone else.

This woman has a teen and two other sons (that I know of) and she's not home mid day, not because she's at work but because, "she was at my uncle's for a BBQ last night and stayed over." Nice... who's taking the 6-year-old to school? Isn't that the reason you gave me for having a hard time getting downtown to pay me the money you owe me (business - she's not a friend) for FOUR BLOODY MONTHS?

Small claims court here I come.

:x
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Sharky wrote:

How dare you. As though I would ever drink Coors. Or vanilla Coke. Coke is only acceptable if the taste is drowned in Jack Daniels or Morgan's Spiced Rum.

Kitty - I feel your pain. People just don't want to accept responsibility for themselves or their actions anymore. It's always someone else's fault, or someone else's job. It's never anything to do with them.

Example :

Me : "It will be on your P60"
Prat : "I haven't kept my P60. Who keeps P60s? What would it look like?"
Me : "It's usually black and white, issued once a year, with big writing across the top that says, "KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE - DO NOT DESTROY" "
Prat : "Oh so you're saying it's MY fault I didn't keep it!"
Me : *very sweetly* Well, it's certainly not my fault, sir....

I hate the public. Anyone dealing with the public should be issued with live ammunition, a handgun of their choice, and five Get Out Of Gaol Free cards per annum.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
I hate the public. Anyone dealing with the public should be issued with live ammunition, a handgun of their choice, and five Get Out Of Gaol Free cards per annum.

That post will form part of your continuous assessment.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 pm

ambler wrote:

That post will form part of your continuous assessment.

At my appraisal a couple of years ago, my line manager wrote "treats all customers the same."

We then laughed uncontrollably for the next twenty minutes, until we were sick.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Got dumped on with a foot of snow last night. Damn, I am getting sick of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 am

We were lucky. Looked like spring was here. 70 degree weather for a day or two. I was excited. However, it has been raining the past two days, which is fine. But now snow tonight. I've had enough of this.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:20 am

Moore wrote:
We were lucky. Looked like spring was here. 70 degree weather for a day or two. I was excited. However, it has been raining the past two days, which is fine. But now snow tonight. I've had enough of this.
Same here. Temperate climates can go to hell. Gimme sunshine and 70 degrees every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next