More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.

Go down 
+34
Toppers
right idea, wrong pussy
j7wild
tiffanywint
Gravity's Silhouette
saint mark
groucho070
Fort Knox
Santa
Tubes
Hilly
The White Tuxedo
lachesis
G section
Chang
Blunt Instrument
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
CJB
Jack Wade
Moore
Ravenstone
Makeshift Python
lalala2004
Salomé
retrokitty
Klown
Largo's Shark
Vesper
colly
Control
Louis Armstrong
Fae
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:57 am

That's terrible. My condolences, Mrs Sects.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm

sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 pm

My sinuses are all blocked and swallowing is painful as fuck. Will book an emergency appointment with my GP tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Get down to Tesco and take some Sudafed. Great for that sort of thing.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Thanks. Got some of that along with Friar's Balsam.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 pm

So I wore a brand new white blouse to a chinese restaurant and while trying to get the lid of the soy sauce...got it all over my tits.

The girl and chinese guy behind the counter were like... :affraid:

He even offered to give me my food for free but I told him it was my fault.

I guess there were more people looking at my tits than usual at lunch time....
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:29 pm

My sleep cycle has recently become reversed again. My psychiatrist has prescribed Zopiclone to reset it - which has similar effects to Rohipnol.

Potential side effects retrograde and anterograde amnesia, impotence, hallucinations, confusion, nightmares, aggression, tremors, euphoria and cancer.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
So I wore a brand new white blouse to a chinese restaurant and while trying to get the lid of the soy sauce...got it all over my tits.

No one offered to clean it off?

Quote :
My sleep cycle has recently become reversed again. My psychiatrist has prescribed Zopiclone to reset it - which has similar effects to Rohipnol.

Potential side effects retrograde and anterograde amnesia, impotence, hallucinations, confusion, nightmares, aggression, tremors, euphoria and cancer.

Fuck.

Sounds awful. You sure it's worth taking?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Control wrote:
Quote :

Fuck.

Sounds awful. You sure it's worth taking?

I think so. But jheeze, it's 7.5 mg for 14 days - the official maximum dose. Any alcohol could give me a fatal OD.

I'll get it from the chemists on Tuesday, since Monday's a bank holiday. Will book an emergency appointment with a GP to ask his/her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:35 am

Impotence. Amnesia. Cancer. Just like watching a Brett Ratner film marathon.

Good luck with it, Sharky. Maybe they'll find another alternative for you. From where I am, it doesn't look too promising.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Take care, LS. I've been on that, and sorry to say it didn't help at all. Gives you an awful metallic taste all day long that you can't shift. In fact, I think I've still got some in the drawer.

Hope it helps you. Not sure what your doctor said but mine suggested only taking it 3-4 nights a week as taking it every night apparently doesn't work so well.

Good luck. Insomnia is a bitch, I know. All the best wishes in the world.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:25 pm

One of the topics being discussed on Jeremy Vine's Radio 2 show today is 'Have you ever taken any medication with which the side-effects were worse than what you were treating?' ... Zopiclone sounds like it would fit comfortably into that category :| .

What Rave said, Sharky.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Thanks for the support. I've got now, and plan to cut the pill into halves, and start with a 3.75 mil dose tonight. I must be in bed or otherwise it'll knock me right out somewhere and I'll have no memory of what happened after I take it.

As I said, date rape...
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Sounds nasty. Best of luck there.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Aye those are pills to take with caution, so I suspect wise to build slowly - in any event hope you recover soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Fuck her for fucking with my mind. Fuck her for not knowing what she wanted. Fuck her for dragging me into it. Fuck her for barely saying a word to me before she left. Fuck her for not waving. Fuck her for getting my hopes up. Fuck her for making my hopes useless.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 pm

I know it's not worth much in the scheme of things, Ambler, but have a virtual hug. I just wish I could share a bottle of Laphroiag with you.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 am

Tonight I'm drinking to Sir Ambler.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:45 am

Man, I'm a lazy person, but when I go to work I understand a 10 minute break means 10 minutes. 10 minutes does not mean an hour. Christ. What a horrible day. I hope I can find a real job soon.

Anyway, the Doctor Who announcement at 2 pm tomorrow on my day off is something to look forward to in addition to some cigarettes, booze, and re-reading a Bond novel. Time to get away from people for the day.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:09 am

What do you work as, Moore-o?
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 am

A pretty crappy retail/department store job at the moment. Have a few applications in for something better so I can get out of this hell hole, so I'm hoping one of them works out for me or I hear from them soon.

Luckily in the short time I've been there I got bumped up to an assistant manager position within my department, which makes it less annoying, but yeah...certainly not somewhere I'd want to be for the rest of my life.

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am

Seem to be in the same boat or at least half of one, Moore. Working in retail, aiming to get the hell out of it as soon as I can but it's not proving easy or even possible. Not where I want to be for what life I have.

Best of luck to you, sir.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks, Hilly. And the best of luck to you, too! Hope everything works out well in the end!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:03 pm

What'd you two take up in school, Moore and Hilly?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Whenever I'm asked this question I pale with enforced embarrassment. I did Modern History [at university]. At the time it seemed a good idea. It was either that or journalism. Since then I've been almost yearly accepted onto a postgrad Broadcast Journalism class at my old uni' (said to be the best for this particular course) but I've not the funds to do it.

Christ, now I'm twice as depressed laugh 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next