More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.

Go down 
+34
Toppers
right idea, wrong pussy
j7wild
tiffanywint
Gravity's Silhouette
saint mark
groucho070
Fort Knox
Santa
Tubes
Hilly
The White Tuxedo
lachesis
G section
Chang
Blunt Instrument
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
CJB
Jack Wade
Moore
Ravenstone
Makeshift Python
lalala2004
Salomé
retrokitty
Klown
Largo's Shark
Vesper
colly
Control
Louis Armstrong
Fae
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 am

You're all welcome in Texas, ya'll ;-)

Been a high of 83 or so all week. Nice and breezy, too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:29 am

Now I am really jealous. tongue
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 am

I think I might be in love. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:27 am

Vesper wrote:

Also pretty sure I've fucked up uni royally this semester. Which is always great when you turned down a 50k+ job with the prospect of future development, pay rises and a prestigious employer to put on your resume in order to study.

I suck laugh
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 am

Vesper wrote:
Vesper wrote:

Also pretty sure I've fucked up uni royally this semester. Which is always great when you turned down a 50k+ job with the prospect of future development, pay rises and a prestigious employer to put on your resume in order to study.

I suck laugh

But at least I'm not this guy:

Quote :
Today, my wife created a "Points Reward" system for the privilege of sex. 10 points for doing the dishes, 20 for the laundry, etc. How many points do I need before I can have sex with her? 2300. FML
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:34 am

Vesper wrote:

Christ. Not with a woman I hope.

Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:52 am

Not just a woman, but a Young Labor member and Collingwood supporter.

I am conflicted to say the least.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 am

Good God. Is she at least from the right-wing faction?

I went out with a left-winger a while back. Things didn't get pretty when the Middle East conflicts were brought up. I've decided that all future conquests must be dumb and politically nonchalant. laugh
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 am

Yeah, I tried the dumb thing. Those girls are only good for one thing. laugh

Outside of extreme hardline greens, politics isn't that big a deal. The multi-generational trend in my family is that the women are inclined towards voting Labor whereas the rest of us lean conservative, so I'm used to it. I'm sure there's some Freudian thing there.

Plus, as a young conservative in Canberra, if I let politics become particularly divisive I'd have no friends at all laugh
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 am

Vesper, sounds to me like you're in the midst of a crisitunity.

Best thing to do is make it through the week and then get plastered at weekend.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 am

Just gonna stop trying to polish this turd of an assignment, accept I'm going to fail it, cop it on the chin, pull on my boots, get organised over the holidays and HD the shit out of every other piece of assessment.

As to my first wife, I don't have much to worry about on that front at least.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 am

Vesper wrote:

I LOL at the Collingwood supporter-ness. Didnt know you enjoyed lasses with no teeth, no brains and the rest of the Collingwood symptoms. ;)
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 am

colly wrote:
Vesper wrote:

I LOL at the Collingwood supporter-ness. Didnt know you enjoyed lasses with no teeth, no brains and the rest of the Collingwood symptoms. ;)

It's an acquired taste.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:41 am

Wrapping up an intensive audit. Plus my husband has the graveyard shift at work over the next fortnight (he's an engineer, they have their projects and deadlines too). Got a long night ahead. Will post in the good day thread when I get paid 🐷
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Got a long night ahead. Will post in the good day thread when I get paid 🐷

laugh
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:34 pm

January Jones is pregnant.

Today is a sad day.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Vesper wrote:
January Jones is pregnant.

Today is a sad day.

I can sympathise. That's how I felt when my English teacher fell pregnant. With twins that weren't mine! 😢
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Agghhh... FUCK.

For seemingly no reason reason whatsoever, my hard drive has been partly wiped. All of my files have disappeared, yet the disk space is the same size as before. My installed programs are still there, yet when I booted the computer, it had 'take a tour of Windows XP' pop out of the system tray. All of my Firefox bookmarks gone and download history gone, yet all the extensions and addons are there.

My Kapersky Internet Security is due for renewal in 13 days, so that might have something to do with it.

I found this article.

Quote :
You might have noticed files on your hard drive mysteriously ‘disappearing’, as in you can’t find your files but the disk space that the file requires is still unavailable, if this is the case go ahead and breathe a sigh of relief as your files are not lost after all. This occurs due to a virus infection as well, a relatively low risk threat as it can be easily fixed.

So there IS some hope.

Do you think if I renew my Kapersky license, and "unprotect" these files - they'll reappear? i damn hope so.

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Yeah, there's a possibility that'll fix your issue.

I also run a program called ThreatFire. For three years now, I've never had a virus on any of my PCs. Plus, it's free.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks for that Brownster.

I installed ThreatFire, which told me Firewall and Kapersky protection were up, and there were no threats detected. Then I rebooted the computer, and suddenly all of my files, boomarks, downloads, history, temp files etc... reappear out of the blue.

Real odd.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:32 pm

I once had this WindowsRestore malwere that hid all my files and tried to convince me the harddrive was broken. Thankfully a check on the internet revealed its evilness, because it did look quite genuine.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 am

Mother of all hangovers.

That said, Friday night was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am

Painkillers, plenty of water, possibly something fried for breakfast. That'll see you right :) .
Back to top Go down
Chang
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Chang

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 am

More drink. A big fry up. Fingers down the throat.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm

The fingers werent needed - I spent the hours from 8am to 11am throwing up bile repeatedly. Plus the water I tried drinking. ;)

Took until 2pm until I started feeling better, had some food then tiredness hit me like a brick. laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next