More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Keeping Bond And Beyond alive

Go down 
+28
6of1
Harmsway
Santa
RobDudley
Gravity's Silhouette
Louis Armstrong
Salomé
Hilly
Fae
Perilagu Khan
colly
G section
Chang
Largo's Shark
Control
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
retrokitty
Seve
bondfan06
tiffanywint
Fort Knox
lalala2004
GeneralGogol
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
CJB
Lazenby.
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

BA ha? I haven't got anything in baha!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Darth Dimi's a fucking idiot. laugh

And where's old Dublo at? Was hoping he'd come to his senses, but, apparently, those free copies of Mi6 Confidential are really holding him there. Haven't talked to him since he sent me a couple of warnings on old-Mi6. I assume it hurt his feelings, as he's blocked all forms of communication with me.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Darth Dimi's a fucking idiot. laugh

And where's old Dublo at? Was hoping he'd come to his senses, but, apparently, those free copies of Mi6 Confidential are really holding him there. Haven't talked to him since he sent me a couple of warnings on old-Mi6. I assume it hurt his feelings, as he's blocked all forms of communication with me.

I missed the fun, what did he say?
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:26 am

News Alert! News Alert!

They have unearthed a real live woman member - "Artemis" . There is much joy in Mudville now. The fanboys are a ga ga. Good times!

Plus Disco Volante who pretended to be a femme, and Fae who dropped in to tease, and then split.laugh
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:32 am

Who gives a shit - I don't. No offense!
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 am

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Who gives a shit - I don't. No offense!

Well the good folks at the other site do, so there.tongue
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Disco Valente pretended to be a woman? What on earth is going on at the place that shall not be named?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Tried following that thread a minute ago, ended up just skimming the whole thing. Fuck that place.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Salomé wrote:
Disco Valente pretended to be a woman? What on earth is going on at the place that shall not be named?

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1253/are-there-any-women-here-on-mi6s

They're wondering where you (and the three or four other female Mi6 members) have gone.

In other words: needs more boobs. For real this time.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Shocking. Typically they were afraid of b00biez. Don't know what you got til its gone (I fucking hate that overused phrase but it's about b00biez so I let it slide).
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Salomé wrote:

They're wondering where you (and the three or four other female Mi6 members) have gone.

I don't get a link, only red text saying "[Only mods are allowed to see this link]"... tongue

Is there a specific reason why links to the other place are edited out of the posts like that? :shock:
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Salomé wrote:

I don't get a link, only red text saying "[Only mods are allowed to see this link]"... tongue

Is there a specific reason why links to the other place are edited out of the posts like that? :shock:

I've just checked on that, it should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

Plus Disco Volante who pretended to be a femme, and Fae who dropped in to tease, and then split.laugh
Mmm, hardly a tease since I got no response. it's no fun then.

NO FUN
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Fae wrote:
Mmm, hardly a tease since I got no response. it's no fun then.

NO FUN

Clearly you intimidate them Fae. Tell them you love guys that love James Bond tongue
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 am

Clearly something is working. I just checked the stats for September and we have 34 new members as of 9-9-11, which beats last months total and we're only one-third of the way through the month. I feel confident in saying that if this pace keeps up BOND AND BEYOND will smash their record for most people to sign up in a single month (March 2011, when the site first went live).

Congratulations should go to the Administrators and the recruiters. You all have been assembling a crack team of Bond posters from all different corners of the Internet. You've gotten the cream of the crop. It feels like a Mission:Impossible movie.......the one where we don't turn out to have stabbed, bludgeoned and killed one another.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Clearly something is working. I just checked the stats for September and we have 34 new members as of 9-9-11, which beats last months total and we're only one-third of the way through the month. I feel confident in saying that if this pace keeps up BOND AND BEYOND will smash their record for most people to sign up in a single month (March 2011, when the site first went live).

Congratulations should go to the Administrators and the recruiters. You all have been assembling a crack team of Bond posters from all different corners of the Internet. You've gotten the cream of the crop. It feels like a Mission:Impossible movie.......the one where we don't turn out to have stabbed, bludgeoned and killed one another.

The actual stats would read a lot better too percentage-wise if the forum hadn't been largely inactive for a year prior to the redesigning of MI6. We actually went live in January 2010, but obviously the bigger recruitment drive came in March of this year. The recruiters, especially Sharky, have done a brilliant job recently, and it's infused the forums with some very welcome new blood.

Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Thought I'd bump this considering the recent lack of activity. I've just had dinner and gone down to the pub. I return, log-in, and notice only two posts. What's happened to this place? We've had a splurge of new recruits in the last two few days (and yes I hate to say it, but some of them are looking rather suspicious too, in light of the fact that two our biggest lurkers - OrbisNonSuffit and Major_Exposition have just had their accounts deleted for failing to respond to a number of deadlines to start posting).

Ever since my pisspoor hiatus, I've tried my best to devote as much time as possible to keeping this board alive, especially considering Ambler's gone. Those are are big shoes to fill, let me tell you. I don't want to sound too unreasonable, but could everyone here just make a bit more effort in actually posting? Not just idle browsing? As appealing a choice it is, it's ultimately a self-serving one. Before we know it, we'll be back to where we were in May.

Sincerely,

- Sharky.

Last edited by Sharky on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Ambler's not gone, just faulty and intermittent. A kick in the balls usually helps.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Always happy to oblige, Amber....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
Always happy to oblige, Amber....

If you're calling me Amber it seems my balls have been cut off altogether.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:24 pm

That or the 'L' has dropped off.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Rave's always happy to drop an L, if you her pay her enough.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:31 pm

It's not the dropping, it's the bending down to pick it up that usually gets a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:34 pm

The target you had tattooed on your backside was unnecessary, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Thought you'd need something to aim for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping Bond And Beyond alive
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next