More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake

Go down 
+6
saint mark
Makeshift Python
Blunt Instrument
tiffanywint
Largo's Shark
Gravity's Silhouette
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/25/miley-cyrus-penis-cake-photos/?adid=hero2#.TyBng6WJe8A

Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake Miley-cyrus-penis-cake-0125-07-580x435

To paraphrase Sheriff J.W. Pepper: I get the feeling that this ain't exactly her debut at this sort of thing.

And yes...I would be equally outraged if the cake were vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Miley Cyrus age 9.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Sharky wrote:

Miley Cyrus age 9.

LOL! Having not read or seen anything about this "scandal" other than the pictures just released on TMZ.com, I am willing to bet that some "civil rights" organization here in America is going to claim that the birthday cake was "racist" because it featured the enlarged, exaggerated genitalia of a black man (or as the rest of America calls it: normal size), or that the cake was homophobic because it was for her boyfriend, Liam Neeson Hemsworth.

All I can say is: thank goodness the cake wasn't a replica of an Asian penis or nobody would have been able to see it.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Poor Miley has a party-girl drinking problem. Check out the rest of the pictures. She makes Lindsay Lohan look like a nun.

Poor crazy party-girls can't leave it at the party anymore because of our picture happy social-media age. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:54 pm

You'd have thought someone would've told her she's licking the wrong end.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Clearly she likes the other kind of chocolates.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:

Is she licking the wrong end????

The girl grows up and does part, good for her. Too bad that anybody these days takes photographs in order to make some money. Must make it hard on her to grow up.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 pm

saint mark wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Nah, starting at the base and working up is quite entertaining :face:
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
saint mark wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Nah, starting at the base and working up is quite entertaining :face:

You forgot pleasurable. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm

saint mark wrote:
Too bad that anybody these days takes photographs in order to make some money. Must make it hard on her to grow up.

Yeah, because I'm sure Miley Cyrus had no idea that cameras were around when she started licking the ginormous black balls of a chocolate, phallic-shaped cake.

This girl, like every other celebrity, craves attention from the very same media they purport to hate, despise and loathe.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
saint mark wrote:
Too bad that anybody these days takes photographs in order to make some money. Must make it hard on her to grow up.

Yeah, because I'm sure Miley Cyrus had no idea that cameras were around when she started licking the ginormous black balls of a chocolate, phallic-shaped cake.

This girl, like every other celebrity, craves attention from the very same media they purport to hate, despise and loathe.

I do not know the lass so I cannot disagree or agree with your opinion.

You must agree with me that even if they don't crave the attention they are shit out of luck because the media will make sure that there will be sensational stuff for the general audience to enjoy.

I would have loved a picture of her father and/of mother seeing this image for the first time.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 pm

saint mark wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
saint mark wrote:

I do not know the lass so I cannot disagree or agree with your opinion.

You must agree with me that even if they don't crave the attention they are shit out of luck because the media will make sure that there will be sensational stuff for the general audience to enjoy.

I would have loved a picture of her father and/of mother seeing this image for the first time.

@Saint:

Miley = HANNAH MONTANA

Also about her Father?

He used his daughter as a CASH COW!!

He is Trailer White Trash and he Milked his daughter for every $ he could!!

There are some pictures that he approved a few years ago when she was still underage which any Fathers being protective of their daughters would not ever approved their daughters to be in!!

Let me find them!!
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm

these photos were taken in 2008 when Miley was 15.

The guy in the photo is her Father's, singer Billy Ray Cyrus

it also makes you wonder if they got more than a Father Daughter thing going on

totally disgusting on his part as a Father to let his daughter pose like that and especially the incest thing

Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake Fd96fd173517677 Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake B92c10173517680 Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake 3924d3173517687 Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake E47281173517692 Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake 81d6a4173517703 Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake 35e11f173517708 Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake 165c5a173517715
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 pm

You have sick mind j7wild.

It must be fun living with you.

FYI I have two youngish daughters so I am aware of Hannah Montana and those pictures with her dad are nothing I would think twice about. Is that picture with her in the sheet even her???

But like Miley there is that girl from Harry Potter that has become adult, and they both look attractive and we can now admit it without being arrested. ;)
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

I don't have a sick mind.

I am just reporting what was said about that photoshoot.

You can GOOGLE it and find everything that's been said about it on the news and it was controversial.

This is not the first time MILEY has raised a controversy with her behaviour either.

Like having a boyfriend who was 20 when she was only 16 which is illegal in many U.S. States under the Statutory Rape laws!!
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:26 am

Check out the rest of the photos. She's a party-girl drunk. She's going through a party-girl drunk phase. Too bad for her though, because everyone's got a cell-phone camera.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 am

I don't see what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 am

there are also self photos of her in her underwear, which were supposedly leaked and stolen but if you ask my opinion, she leaked those photos herself to get attention!!
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 am

j7wild wrote:
there are also self photos of her in her underwear, which were supposedly leaked and stolen but if you ask my opinion, she leaked those photos herself to get attention!!

You clearly have been emotionaly scared by Hannah Montana. :*p*:
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 pm

GS, for a guy who's seemingly dead against men displaying feminine traits you sure do seem keen on 'scandalous' celebrity gossip ;) .
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Grav is really Perez Hilton.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

TMZ needs to go away.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm

saint mark wrote:
You have sick mind j7wild.

It must be fun living with you.

FYI I have two youngish daughters so I am aware of Hannah Montana and those pictures with her dad are nothing I would think twice about. Is that picture with her in the sheet even her???

But like Miley there is that girl from Harry Potter that has become adult, and they both look attractive and we can now admit it without being arrested. ;)

Have to agree with J7Wild here. First of all, yes, all of those pictures are of Miley Cyrus, and the picture of her wrapped in a bed-sheet was taken explicitly for Vanity Fair. Secondly, there is no legitimate reason why a 15 year old should be on the cover of a magazine wearing nothing but a bed-sheet and some lipstick, even if she's modeling bed linens for the latest catalogue of Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Thirdly, J7Wild is hardly the first person to pick up on the subtle "incest" themes that have been found in the pictures of Billy Ray and Miley. I'm from "The South", which is where Billy Ray was born and raised, and I can assure you that the term "kissing cousins" wasn't just made up out of thin air. Incest, marrying your cousins, etc....is THE MOST SHAMEFUL LEGACY The South has to live down.

Fourthly, here's a video clip of Miley's young sister, Noah, singing "Smack That" by Akon:

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
GS, for a guy who's seemingly dead against men displaying feminine traits you sure do seem keen on 'scandalous' celebrity gossip ;) .

No, I'm against hero's being played with feminine traits. I'm not sure Sean Connery's Bond could even exist in today's cinema. As for "scandalous celebrity gossip"...I'm merely commenting on the degradation and sexualization of our young people. I think I've only posted two topics regarding "scandalous celebrity gossip"...this thread, and the one about Kim Kardashian's 72-day marriage.

It's my intent to be the chastity belt for every man, woman, and child in these forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake   Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis                cake Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus munches on a big black penis cake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next