More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?

Go down 
+21
Mr. Trevelyan
Jack Wade
Fae
The White Tuxedo
Louis Armstrong
James. C
danslittlefinger
retrokitty
Largo's Shark
colly
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
lalala2004
bitchcraft
CJB
Ravenstone
Hilly
Perilagu Khan
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
Vesper
Control
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:13 pm

ambler wrote:
Stag night's at Baker Street.

Rave's Right Royal Receptacle.

Jack Wade wrote:
I'm not getting up at 6 a.m. for this shit, unless I'm invited to the after-party and there's an open bar and hot friends of the bride.

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
lalala2004
'R'
'R'
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 pm

I didn't even set my alarm. I stayed up late watching a basketball game, and I could barely stay awake for that....(I took a nap in probably the highest scoring section of the game :-( ).

So this morning, I was much more excited about the Dallas Mavericks going to the second round of the playoffs than the royal wedding. I turned on the tv in time to see a bit of the processional and saw the dress, but nothing was happening and I got bored....
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Well, I gave it a viewing. I've heard about Diana and Charles' wedding et al growing up and to be honest I wanted to see this. Once in a rare moon. Good to see the crowds, the rare sighting of so many flags and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Always good to see a balding guy get a hot chick. Kate Middleton is a babe.

The rest of it just seemed like a musical with all those goddamn songs. Glad to see "Glee" has made its way to the UK.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm

I had no idea the wedding was so soon, I was flipping through channels trying to find something that could provide background noise while I organized my room and there it was.

That's one hot Princess.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:53 pm

I read a book instead.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
I read a book instead.

I read a book once.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Was it any good?

I've just had a quick google to satisfy my curiosity about the frock. Very nice. Elegant. Nice tiara as well, borrowed off the M-i-L
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Salomé wrote:
Just saw some pictures online. Multimillion-pound wedding and not a pence spent on a hairpiece for William... :|

I'm sort of glad he went natural. The British press would have ribbed him to hell and back if he wore a hairpiece considering the way they already rib him for it by calling him 'hair' to the throne. Shows that even Royalty isn't perfect. Cheers to Kate though, she's a looker and looks great on the commemorative stamps issued.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:09 am

Kate's sister. I'd tap dat.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:13 am

CJB wrote:
Kate's sister. I'd tap dat.

The media's been making a big deal about her and Prince Hank. Might as well keep it all in the family. Nothing new for them, anyhow.

Speaking of Hank, I was hoping he'd don his SS uniform. The next Halloween party, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 am

She looks odd. I think sun tanning's prematurely aged her skin. Now she's a lobster.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:26 am

Sharky wrote:
She looks odd. I think sun tanning's prematurely aged her skin. Now she's a lobster.

Yeah, I agree. Certainly not as good looking as her sister.

But, hey - I still would.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 am

What was with the L-plate on William's car? It's tough to make yourself look uncool in an Aston Martin, but mission accomplished. laugh
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:40 am

CJB wrote:
What was with the L-plate on William's car? It's tough to make yourself look uncool in an Aston Martin, but mission accomplished. laugh

Learner in marriage perhaps.

One of those rare times I wish I had a father who could loan me one of his Aston's. Lumme indeed.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 am

CJB wrote:

British self-deprecation.

The cynic in me is dead.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:31 am

Guess I'm a romantic at heart, I watched it, looked at my husband lovingly...and got a jumbo serving of his sirloin :face:

I can't believe some are actually querying whether she's a virgin...as if she sat around all her life expecting to be married into the Royal family including when she broke up with William previously. It's rare - not impossible - that any 29 year old woman has never shagged anyone (save and except those who take vows of chastity).

PS Poor Kate is now all over the celebrity fake nude sites.

Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:39 am

Sharky wrote:
CJB wrote:

British self-deprecation.

The cynic in me is dead.

It was a UK Learner driver's sticker...why it was on the Aston, as I'm sure William or his father (who owned the car) are accomplished drivers, is anyone's guess..maybe it was a L for Love?
The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 31F1dRY243L._SL500_AA280_

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Guess I'm a romantic at heart, I watched it, looked at my husband lovingly...and got a jumbo serving of his sirloin :face:

I can't believe some are actually querying whether she's a virgin..

Diana was 19 and proven to be by a Royal doctor. Had to be a virgin to be eligible to marry an heir to the throne but most likely was not one on her wedding night.
As for Kate being one when meeting William, maybe not. She did have a couple of b/f's before...although she still was what, 21 when she met William? So maybe she was 8 years ago.

Different times, different attitudes though.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:37 am

I saw snippets of it - like Hilly I was interested for the historical value of it; its a rare event to see a future King get married. Even if he wont be king for another 40-50 years.

And as a side note, loved the footage of everyone belting out Jerusalem and waving the flags. Can't think of any event here that would stoke that much national pride.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:24 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

Why do I suspect this is some dirty euphemism? tongue
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 am

Yes ... I don't think it means hubby made dinner, somehow. laugh
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 pm

I've always been partial to a juicy t-bone and fine cut of rump.......

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Is it me or is he channeling some Sir Roger here?

The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 Tumblr_lkeunp5tPU1qzmsffo1_500
Back to top Go down
James. C
Cipher Clerk
James. C

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:01 pm

^

laugh
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:41 pm

colly wrote:
I saw snippets of it - like Hilly I was interested for the historical value of it; its a rare event to see a future King get married. Even if he wont be king for another 40-50 years.

And as a side note, loved the footage of everyone belting out Jerusalem and waving the flags. Can't think of any event here that would stoke that much national pride.

there's not much, maybe the next Coronation whenever that happens or even if Prince Harry gets married but one that isn't really an event per se, Last Night of the Proms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?   The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Wedding: Do you give a rat's ass?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next