More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What song are you listening to?

Go down 
+11
Salomé
Somerset
CJB
bitchcraft
Perilagu Khan
Gravity's Silhouette
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Blunt Instrument
Hilly
Morland_Specials
Sarai
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:12 pm

I hate the Stones! laugh It's good to see Somerset back though.

It seems like we are a message board full of people who spend most of our time unplugged. lol

That was an exceptionally nice summer.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:14 pm

Fossora is the upcoming tenth studio album by Icelandic singer-musician Björk. It will be released on 30 September 2022 through One Little Independent Records. Wikipedia
Artist: Björk
Release date: September 30, 2022

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:27 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
I feel like you knew I would use google images. I don't really know what I just saw. Were they dick decorations?
It's always just when you think men couldn't possibly be any weirder then...
codpiece in the face

I confess, this field is not my particular especiality, but I think the purpose of the codpiece was to ensure that some besotted bloke didn't mistake your unit for an aquatic snack and fry it up for a plate of cod n' chips. One could never be too careful in times of want, wot...

I like the old pictures of men wearing nylons too. This whole trans thing isn't all that new.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:37 pm

Sarai wrote:
Fossora is the upcoming tenth studio album by Icelandic singer-musician Björk. It will be released on 30 September 2022 through One Little Independent Records. Wikipedia
Artist: Björk
Release date: September 30, 2022

Her father almost made it onto the US Supreme Court.

What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 Bork2_wide-8e76220c243e48995054f482f773a7a72ccaa2ed
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:39 pm

Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
I feel like you knew I would use google images. I don't really know what I just saw. Were they dick decorations?
It's always just when you think men couldn't possibly be any weirder then...
codpiece in the face

I confess, this field is not my particular especiality, but I think the purpose of the codpiece was to ensure that some besotted bloke didn't mistake your unit for an aquatic snack and fry it up for a plate of cod n' chips. One could never be too careful in times of want, wot...

I like the old pictures of men wearing nylons too. This whole trans thing isn't all that new.

Alas, few of them had naugahyde vajajays...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 6:19 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codpiece

The what, why and when. As it were.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 2:43 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Hard to go wrong with the Stones.

Yes, I think they’ve done at least one standout song in every decade.

Even the 2020s!

Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 2:45 pm

Sarai wrote:
I hate the Stones!  laugh It's good to see Somerset back though.

It seems like we are a message board full of people who spend most of our time unplugged.  lol

Probably correct. I recently came this close to buying a flip phone.

I didn’t expect Stones hate from you! I feel like if you like rock you pretty much have to like the Stones — they are like rock boiled down to its essence.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 2:59 pm

Somerset wrote:
Sarai wrote:
I hate the Stones!  laugh It's good to see Somerset back though.

It seems like we are a message board full of people who spend most of our time unplugged.  lol

Probably correct. I recently came this close to buying a flip phone.  

I didn’t expect Stones hate from you! I feel like if you like rock you pretty much have to like the Stones — they are like rock boiled down to its essence.

With Sarai, I've learned to expect the totally unexpected. Next thing you know, she'll be singing the praises of Lawrence Welk and Marilyn Manson.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 3:27 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 6:53 pm

I like this bit of 21st century Stones. It tickles that although it's been on YouTube 10 years, the video's content (including exploding zombie heads and occasional tit-flashes from Noomi Rapace) has seemingly gone unnoticed by their censors -

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 5:41 am

"With Sarai, I've learned to expect the totally unexpected."

So weird, that's exactly how I feel about you. Just when I think I have you figured out...

"Probably correct. I recently came this close to buying a flip phone."

I've still never owned a phone. I don't understand how anyone wants to be available to the world at all times. I won't get one just so they can't call me into work or call at all.

"I didn’t expect Stones hate from you! I feel like if you like rock you pretty much have to like the Stones — they are like rock boiled down to its essence. "

I don't really like the genre at all and The Stones type is a big reason for that. I like bits here and there in sub genres of rock but don't like what genuinely known as classic rock. I don't like the overuse of guitar and solo's are brutal. Then you have to deal with a lot of cock rock. There are a few exceptions. I like The Cure more so the earlier albums for their simplicity. They create art even if I don't always love the format. Pink Floyd would be another for the whole message...I would consider them a very important band but still can't listen for long periods. The Doors for the exceptional lyrical content and music. 

it's when you get down to AC/DC, Aerosmith, GnR, and the like that I start getting twitchy.  The Stones seem like they may be responsible for this and when they try to expand or try to become more progressive they fall flat on their faces. Sympathy for The Devil has to be the dumbest song ever written or you would think until you try their attempts at psychedelic albums. Total himbo's.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 7:35 am

In a world increasingly telling me that being a middle-aged heterosexual man is the worst thing you can possibly be, the old-school masculine swagger of those bands is a nostalgic and comforting joy. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 3:56 pm

Sarai wrote:
"With Sarai, I've learned to expect the totally unexpected."

So weird, that's exactly how I feel about you. Just when I think I have you figured out...

"Probably correct. I recently came this close to buying a flip phone."

I've still never owned a phone. I don't understand how anyone wants to be available to the world at all times. I won't get one just so they can't call me into work or call at all.

"I didn’t expect Stones hate from you! I feel like if you like rock you pretty much have to like the Stones — they are like rock boiled down to its essence. "

I don't really like the genre at all and The Stones type is a big reason for that. I like bits here and there in sub genres of rock but don't like what genuinely known as classic rock. I don't like the overuse of guitar and solo's are brutal. Then you have to deal with a lot of cock rock. There are a few exceptions. I like The Cure more so the earlier albums for their simplicity. They create art even if I don't always love the format. Pink Floyd would be another for the whole message...I would consider them a very important band but still can't listen for long periods. The Doors for the exceptional lyrical content and music. 

it's when you get down to AC/DC, Aerosmith, GnR, and the like that I start getting twitchy.  The Stones seem like they may be responsible for this and when they try to expand or try to become more progressive they fall flat on their faces. Sympathy for The Devil has to be the dumbest song ever written or you would think until you try their attempts at psychedelic albums. Total himbo's.

I resisted getting a sail foam for as long as humanly possible for the very reason you mention--I loathe people having access to me whenever they dam' well please. I value my privacy greatly, and the sail foam breaches that privacy. Alas, one of my jobs requires sail foam availability, so that, as they say, was that.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 3:59 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
In a world increasingly telling me that being a middle-aged heterosexual man is the worst thing you can possibly be, the old-school masculine swagger of those bands is a nostalgic and comforting joy. IMO.  

Say it loud/
I wave my cock rock banner/
And I wave it proud!

(I know, the last word should have been an adverb, but what are you gonna do?)

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:55 pm

I haven't really turned The Beatles off since Blunt went on the tour. They are too good to be in any genre.

Now what's this about being disliked for being a middle aged hetero man? I really haven't heard that
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:55 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Say it loud/
And I wave it proud!

laugh
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:58 pm

Sarai wrote:
I haven't really turned The Beatles off since Blunt went on the tour. They are too good to be in any genre.

Now what's this about being disliked for being a middle aged hetero man? I really haven't heard that

Hetero white man would have been a bit more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:04 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:

But where are you hearing it? I've never heard anyone say they disliked white males and I would remember that because it would be such a weird thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 4:09 pm

Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:

But where are you hearing it? I've never heard anyone say they disliked white males and I would remember that because it would be such a weird thing to say.

It's everywhere from on high. The entire culture and and educational system of the West is saturated with anti-white racism and a certain degree of misandrony, too. It's the air we breathe. And it is reflected in public and foreign policy as well. The Western world is committing suicide because its elites hate the people who built it.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 11:21 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Say it loud/
And I wave it proud!

I'm off to this tonight, probably Sarai's worst nightmare lol -

https://www.thebelfastempire.com/music-hall/rocktober/

For an example of the other thing ... about a month ago on a hot day here, I was leaving a store and a pair of late-teens girls were passing. One of them was bra-less and wearing a tee that stopped just below her tits ... OK, so maybe I looked for a little too long but hey, I'm only flesh and blood. She caught my eye and loudly said 'GO AWAY!!!' (I'm a good 6 - 10 feet away).

I was left incredulous and, I'm willing to bet, a good deal more embarrassed and annoyed than she was.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 12:04 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:

It's everywhere from on high. The entire culture and and educational system of the West is saturated with anti-white racism and a certain degree of misandrony, too. It's the air we breathe. And it is reflected in public and foreign policy as well. The Western world is committing suicide because its elites hate the people who built it.

I've seen the American media call black men white supremacists. It's too whack to pay attention to any of it but it's not in the air here.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 12:06 pm

[quote="Blunt Instrument"]
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Say it loud/
And I wave it proud!

I'm off to this tonight, probably Sarai's worst nightmare lol -

https://www.thebelfastempire.com/music-hall/rocktober/

forth Reich

I can't believe they even have Journey in there.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 12:16 pm

whitey needs to answer for this

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to?
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next