More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What song are you listening to?

Go down 
+11
Salomé
Somerset
CJB
bitchcraft
Perilagu Khan
Gravity's Silhouette
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Blunt Instrument
Hilly
Morland_Specials
Sarai
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 1:08 pm

this one, special    love instantly  
soul surrenders to her
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 1:10 pm

|"oh I love you...God I love you"

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:32 pm

Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
I haven't really turned The Beatles off since Blunt went on the tour. They are too good to be in any genre.

Now what's this about being disliked for being a middle aged hetero man? I really haven't heard that

Hetero white man would have been a bit more accurate.

But where are you hearing it? I've never heard anyone say they disliked white males and I would remember that because it would be such a weird thing to say.

It's everywhere from on high. The entire culture and and educational system of the West is saturated with anti-white racism and a certain degree of misandrony, too. It's the air we breathe. And it is reflected in public and foreign policy as well. The Western world is committing suicide because its elites hate the people who built it.

I've seen the American media call black men white supremacists. It's too whack to pay attention to any of it but it's not in the air here.

Yes, elite hatred for whitey is so intense that they'll even enlist sainted "African-Americans" in the white supremacist scare. And the only things in the air where you live are the calls of bobwhites (are we still allowed to call them that?) and the fragrance of tall pines. Must be nice.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 9:54 pm

Sarai wrote:
I don't really like the genre at all and The Stones type is a big reason for that. I like bits here and there in sub genres of rock but don't like what genuinely known as classic rock. I don't like the overuse of guitar and solo's are brutal. Then you have to deal with a lot of cock rock. There are a few exceptions. I like The Cure more so the earlier albums for their simplicity. They create art even if I don't always love the format. Pink Floyd would be another for the whole message...I would consider them a very important band but still can't listen for long periods. The Doors for the exceptional lyrical content and music. 

it's when you get down to AC/DC, Aerosmith, GnR, and the like that I start getting twitchy.  The Stones seem like they may be responsible for this and when they try to expand or try to become more progressive they fall flat on their faces. Sympathy for The Devil has to be the dumbest song ever written or you would think until you try their attempts at psychedelic albums. Total himbo's.

See, now that makes more sense. I guess I never noticed that your rock oriented "listens" here were more selective.

I was going to ask you about the Beatles but you commented on that immediately after the above post.

I can kinda see where you are coming from but even so I still think the Stones rise above those other groups you listed. There is something spontaneous and chaotic in the Stones that lies almost in the heart of rock and that I can't connect to those groups. Like that moment in "Gimme Shelter" where the backup singer's voice cracks and you hear Jagger yell out "Whoo!" One of the great moments in popular music history but I don't know if those other groups leave it in. Maybe.

Somewhat related, I think some of these old groups are also like watching old movies. You can watch them now on your tv (listen on computer or with headphones) but it'd be closer to the original intent to see them on the big screen (big pulsing body-shaking speakers).
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 8:37 am

I feel a bit nauseous the way he sings about sex too. He tries to get all intimate and steamy and just ew. Prince does the same thing if not worse. I can't listen to him without feeling like we are in a hot tub or steamy shower together and not happening buddy.

Black Dog by Zeppelin 
Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove
Ah, ah, child, way you shake that thing
Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting
Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way
Watch y' honey drip, can't keep away

That's just gross, like gag me with a spoon. Put your damn shirt on and sit the hell down Bob. I don't even know who the hell that is supposed to connect with. You guys don't say anything like that. 
 The Doors you get a real intellect, poet and artist. Jim will bring you into a world of William Blake and philosophy. I love how he just randomly throws out truth so casually. He just asks,'do you know we are ruled by TV?'

"Do you know the warm progress under the stars?Do you know we exist?
Have you forgotten the keys to the kingdom?
Have you been born yet, and are you alive?"
oh yes, that's the questions needed
 he's always dropping Buddha bombs It's amazing within one genre you have the height of intelligence while others sing about their dicks. The Stones are considered so much better than The Doors too, it's crazy. Jim alone belongs with Leonard Cohen and a very select few. 
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 11:46 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
I haven't really turned The Beatles off since Blunt went on the tour. They are too good to be in any genre.

Now what's this about being disliked for being a middle aged hetero man? I really haven't heard that

But where are you hearing it? I've never heard anyone say they disliked white males and I would remember that because it would be such a weird thing to say.

It's everywhere from on high. The entire culture and and educational system of the West is saturated with anti-white racism and a certain degree of misandrony, too. It's the air we breathe. And it is reflected in public and foreign policy as well. The Western world is committing suicide because its elites hate the people who built it.

I've seen the American media call black men white supremacists. It's too whack to pay attention to any of it but it's not in the air here.

Yes, elite hatred for whitey is so intense that they'll even enlist sainted "African-Americans" in the white supremacist scare. And the only things in the air where you live are the calls of bobwhites (are we still allowed to call them that?) and the fragrance of tall pines. Must be nice.

I just refuse to play along with any such stupidity or backwards thought. If you walk up to me I'm not scanning thinking white hetro male but a human being. All human interaction holds an enormous responsibility because as a human you are carrying a cross as we all are. They can get very heavy too. It just seems logical I would want to help you bear your cross not add to it. It's pretty incredible you can change a person's day with just a smile or even better make them laugh. It seems the most important thing is that I always see people as souls. We are mirrors, we are interconnected.Hurting you is only hurting me. Then add the butterfly effect to your words.
What if I am rude to you and treat you horribly only to find out afterwards your child is dying with cancer? That's a very horrible scary thought and while that's an extreme example it does happen and we all have crosses. You know we probably all know somebody with cancer, some other disease, addiction, family problems, broken families you name it. Not to mention the mental stresses.

As for what you call Western Culture, most have given up on God and The EU is a fully pagan nation. Instead of living under the ten commandments they will live under the ten thousand commandments right down to pronouns. You know we already had The Holy Spirit before reading your King James. It's in the blood, the earth, the wind, the sky...it's everywhere inside and out, all one. You can hear it in our drums so we won't lose God.

But so many in Western culture have given up or turned their back on God by rejecting Christ which was your foundation. The EU is fully back to it's pagan roots with the USA somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't count the US out though, not at all. I know the patriots. You have 100 million Baptists alone. You have at least 100 million who know what the constitution means. I don't think they have rolled over; they are still watching, learning. How many military vets are there? How many guns? If those guys snap it's game on and they know that. They know war. I know those guys. You have a fairly large size of the ones who love it too. They really do love the smell of napalm in the morning. I've met Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore a few times and we always get along well. We are the last stop before cottage country where all the Americans go in the summer so I see a lot of you. Skin color doesn't come into play because it's nothing that connects. When an American pulls up in a truck with a Ron Paul sticker for example that tells me a lot right away. It's almost always those types you end up talking to for a long time. Bill Cooper...like omg dude.
I don't think those Americans have even begun to fight but I think they will. They are a tough lot. And they are constantly fighting back in small ways. I know it's about to get interesting down there. I'm waiting for something like an even more contested election like a hung jury situation. It's a bit of a tinderbox.

I don't really know what to advise but I definitely know what it's like to hold tight to your culture and watch so many throw it away. It's kind of funny we are both considered very conservative or old fashioned within our own cultures by our own people. And most of your stereotypes about me are quite right so my thoughts probably won't be the norm. Looking at it from the outside it looks like Western culture is throwing away Jesus which is your foundation so it just seems crazy to me. It would look the same if Buddhist nations started tearing down all their temples and mocking Buddha or Hindu's throwing away Krishna. I would be very interested in what would become of them. There would be that vacuum which is always filled by paganism and communism. The 10,000 commandments.

No thanks. I'll take Jesus with only two rules. It's the same message and I will always know I am dealing with a soul. One with a cross. Even just using logic alone I can't find a better system than that. It's so simple, so perfect and straightforward that it can always be improved and worked on too. It forces one to realize that they are responsible for their own minds which is Native as well. I'm sorry you feel like society doesn't like you or you aren't appreciated but you are. Not a single person here hasn't added to my life, to my knowledge, my happiness, made me smile and made me laugh.
You are sweet and you are loved. If some people can't see that then seriously it's their loss and they are going to end up miserable like that missing all the beauty. They have so much darkness in them they can't see your light
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 12:05 pm

That.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 1:35 pm

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn is a very special album and there is nothing quite like it.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 2:18 pm

After watching THE HIDDEN for the umpteenth time, checked the credits and saw Concrete Blonde was all over the soundtrack, so am figuring I need to take a deep dive into that group. Just can't turn on HIDDEN for five minutes w/o grinning like a maniac, and even though I only have the DVD, the pic looks awfully good, specially for a low-budget event. Often wondered if it would have worked as well with big name stars, and am thinking, probably not. I mean, I can imagine Willem Dafoe as the alien cop and Gene Hackman as the L.A. cop, but it's not all that pleasant an imagining.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:29 am

I love this rock song so there are some.

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:47 am

the lyrics
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:19 am

"You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask."

-Jim Morrison.

1. "Whoever controls the media, controls the mind."

-Jim Morrison.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 6:41 am

Sarai wrote:
I just refuse to play along with any such stupidity or backwards thought. If you walk up to me I'm not scanning thinking white hetro male but a human being. All human interaction holds an enormous responsibility because as a human you are carrying a cross as we all are. They can get very heavy too. It just seems logical I would want to help you bear your cross not add to it. It's pretty incredible you can change a person's day with just a smile or even better make them laugh. It seems the most important thing is that I always see people as souls. We are mirrors, we are interconnected.Hurting you is only hurting me. Then add the butterfly effect to your words.
What if I am rude to you and treat you horribly only to find out afterwards your child is dying with cancer? That's a very horrible scary thought and while that's an extreme example it does happen and we all have crosses. You know we probably all know somebody with cancer, some other disease, addiction, family problems, broken families you name it. Not to mention the mental stresses.

As for what you call Western Culture, most have given up on God and The EU is a fully pagan nation. Instead of living under the ten commandments they will live under the ten thousand commandments right down to pronouns. You know we already had The Holy Spirit before reading your King James. It's in the blood, the earth, the wind, the sky...it's everywhere inside and out, all one. You can hear it in our drums so we won't lose God.

But so many in Western culture have given up or turned their back on God by rejecting Christ which was your foundation. The EU is fully back to it's pagan roots with the USA somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't count the US out though, not at all. I know the patriots. You have 100 million Baptists alone. You have at least 100 million who know what the constitution means. I don't think they have rolled over; they are still watching, learning. How many military vets are there? How many guns? If those guys snap it's game on and they know that. They know war. I know those guys. You have a fairly large size of the ones who love it too. They really do love the smell of napalm in the morning. I've met  Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore a few times and we always get along well. We are the last stop before cottage country where all the Americans go in the summer so I see a lot of you. Skin color doesn't come into play because it's nothing that connects. When an American pulls up in a truck with a Ron Paul sticker for example that tells me a lot right away. It's almost always those types you end up talking to for a long time. Bill Cooper...like omg dude.
I don't think those Americans have even begun to fight but I think they will. They are a tough lot. And they are constantly fighting back in small ways. I know it's about to get interesting down there. I'm waiting for something like an even more contested election like a hung jury situation. It's a bit of a tinderbox.

I don't really know what to advise but I definitely know what it's like to hold tight to your culture and watch so many throw it away. It's kind of funny we are both considered very conservative or old fashioned within our own cultures by our own people. And most of your stereotypes about me are quite right so my thoughts probably won't be the norm. Looking at it from the outside it looks like Western culture is throwing away Jesus which is your foundation so it just seems crazy to me. It would look the same if Buddhist nations started tearing down all their temples and mocking Buddha or Hindu's throwing away Krishna. I would be very interested in what would become of them. There would be that vacuum which is always filled by paganism and communism. The 10,000 commandments.

No thanks. I'll take Jesus with only two rules. It's the same message and I will always know I am dealing with a soul. One with a cross. Even just using logic alone I can't find a better system than that. It's so simple, so perfect and straightforward that it can always be improved and worked on too. It forces one to realize that they are responsible for their own minds which is Native as well. I'm sorry you feel like society doesn't like you or you aren't appreciated but you are. Not a single person here hasn't added to my life, to my knowledge, my happiness, made me smile and made me laugh.
You are sweet and you are loved. If some people can't see that then seriously it's their loss and they are going to end up miserable like that missing all the beauty. They have so much darkness in them they can't see your light

That was a lot to take in, Sarai. I won't lie that I had to read it a few times to get it, but I am with you 100% in the spirit of it if not in the exact details.

Latin Christendom bore Western culture, undoubtedly. Can that culture hold onto the values which created it even after abandoning the beliefs ("rejecting Christ") from which those values were derived? The parallels between the Woke, to go off the sorts PK was talking about, and the Puritans are maybe obvious but the Puritans shared Christ when accusing another of sin. The acknowledgement of sin in themselves was implicit, and they never believed themselves perfect. But once you start condemning others for not living up to your standards of virtue, which are Christian ("the last shall be first" etc.), while not sharing the understanding of what else that might entail, you get a bastardization which will eventually (if it doesn't already) end up being more like Wahhabism than any form of Christianity, and all the consequences of that.

As far as the US goes...American Christianity is very weird. Evangelicals in particular (but this attitude has spread itself throughout American Catholicism as well) are more like political operators than traditional Christians. I saw some survey several months ago where they asked people who self-identified as such some questions regarding their beliefs. The majority of them thought same sex marriage and abortion were sins but the majority also rejected belief in original sin and divinity of Jesus. So in their own religion they are heretics!

Meanwhile I am considered one because I am Roman Catholic and in it for the Latin mass and adoration for the Virgin Mary and the stained glass windows and all the saints and the architecture of Notre Dame and the incense and the Pope's hat.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 12:07 pm

Interesting points all round.

My simplistic take is that humans instinctively gravitate to religion in one form or another.

Those who think they're enlightened by eschewing established faiths will, with the greatest of ease, fall into the spiral of fundamentalism with everything from gender lunacy to a sincere belief that humans will be extinct from global warming within the decade; beliefs that require one to disbelieve what your eyes would otherwise see, lest you be labelled a heretic.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 4:34 pm

CJB wrote:
Interesting points all round.

My simplistic take is that humans instinctively gravitate to religion in one form or another.

Those who think they're enlightened by eschewing established faiths will, with the greatest of ease, fall into the spiral of fundamentalism with everything from gender lunacy to a sincere belief that humans will be extinct from global warming within the decade; beliefs that require one to disbelieve what your eyes would otherwise see, lest you be labelled a heretic.

Quite. Leftist ideology has rushed into the void created by evacuated belief in the eternal. And it evinces many of the same trappings as religion, albeit with none of the tradition and reverence that give religion so much of its heft.

Last edited by Perilagu Khan on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 4:51 pm

Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:

But so many in Western culture have given up or turned their back on God by rejecting Christ which was your foundation. The EU is fully back to it's pagan roots with the USA somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't count the US out though, not at all. I know the patriots. You have 100 million Baptists alone. You have at least 100 million who know what the constitution means. I don't think they have rolled over; they are still watching, learning. How many military vets are there? How many guns? If those guys snap it's game on and they know that. They know war. I know those guys. You have a fairly large size of the ones who love it too. They really do love the smell of napalm in the morning. I've met  Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore a few times and we always get along well. We are the last stop before cottage country where all the Americans go in the summer so I see a lot of you. Skin color doesn't come into play because it's nothing that connects. When an American pulls up in a truck with a Ron Paul sticker for example that tells me a lot right away. It's almost always those types you end up talking to for a long time. Bill Cooper...like omg dude.

You've said a mouthful and then some, Sarai, and I won't endeavor to respond to it all in one blast. I'll take the piecemeal approach, instead.

You say you look at individual people as humans rather than exemplars of various groups identifiers such as race, sex and sexuality, and you give your reasons why. That is very sweet of you and I daresay if all humans behaved as you do we would be much better off. However, the very existence of tribes throughout prehistory and history, right up to the very present, proves that tribalism is an inherent feature of the human race. Many millennia ago we chose, consciously or otherwise, to divide into groups and compete with other groups for land and resources. This is the warp and weft of history, like it or not. Various people and religions--including Christianity--have attempted to convince humanity to abandon tribalism, but ultimately without success. Even the vast majority of Christians have not abandoned tribalism. Christianity itself is broken into tribes (denominations) that compete with one another, and of couse there have been the historical wars with Islam, and to a certain extent Judaism. So, while it is perfectly nice to hear you say that you take no cognizance of my group identifiers, you fall into a very small minority on that score. The vast majority of people notice these features and act upon them, socially and politically. And I choose to take the world as it is rather than as I would like it to be, and to act accordingly. That means that I will work to support my tribe(s) just as others support theirs. I prefer that this course of action may result in some form of peaceful separation, but I'm not sure the other hostile tribes will allow us to escape and live our lives as we see fit. So be it. We will do what we must do.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 6:09 pm

The EU, which I consider more satanic than pagan, is merely an adjunct of the GAE (Global American Empire). It toes the GAE line, as NATO toes the GAE line, which we have seen in the Ukraine among other fora. After dispatching the USSR in the Cold War, America, over the course of the next three decades, assumed the mantle of the Evil Empire. I used to laugh, circa 1990, when Moslems called America the Great Satan, because at that time it wasn't. However, while the Moslems may not have been accurately depicting current reality, they were certainly prophetic.

And I agree with you about the madness of the West forfeiting Christianity, which indeed, was its linchpin. Emprical Greek rationality, another cornerstone of Western civilization, has also been jettisoned. The West is being murdered from within by the very people who control it.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:41 pm

I would like to think the Americans you encounter are willing to do what needs to be done, but I don't have much faith in them. As long as their bellies are full of Budweiser and BBQ brisket, and as long as they can watch their football in relative peace, they'll put up with anything, including stolen elections, Covid lies and suspension of the Constitution, and federal gov't/corporate support of the anti-white terrorist organization known as BLM. Yes, they've got their guns and ammo, but those things are useless unless you're willing to pull a trigger. I don't think they are. The best case scenario is that "America" quickly becomes a Third World basket case--it's already halfway there--and that central power degrades to such an extent that centripetal forces in the hinterlands allow for the creation of de facto independent states. At that point Washington won't do anything because they'll no longer have the power to.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 9:59 pm

As for your closing remarks, Sarai, they are very sweet and I thank you for them. However, I am of little concern to myself, odd though that may sound. I really couldn't care less what society and the people in the Power Structure think of me, to the extent they even notice me. I am not the issue. The infinitely vaster matter is the immolation of a civilization. I am merely one small figure doing what little I can to fight the deluge. And I accept my fate, whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 11:03 pm

CJB wrote:

If it is simplistic, then it is that simple. We are aware that we exist, so we are going to seek to account for our experience of existence. Even atheism. I don't agree with those who say that atheism is not a religion. It is. Just another branch off Protestantism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to?
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next