More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds

Go down 
+23
Makeshift Python
Prisoner Monkeys
GreatKenji
trevanian
Vesper
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
Klaus Hergesheimer
Blunt Instrument
JohnDrake
Control
CJB
colly
tiffanywint
Hilly
Chang
MBalje
Salomé
GeneralGogol
Satorious
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds 220px-Ksenia_Rappoport

Kseniya Rappoport.

A real woman.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Karen_gillan_01_1024

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 pm

I agree with Dog: her arse should be in future Bonds. Or maybe vice versa.

On a more serious note, Melanie Lynskey. She's a phenomenal actress. Watch her in anything, even Two and a Half Men, and try and predict what she's going to do next. Her two episodes of The Shield were standouts.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 pm

My top picks (aside from Gemma Arterton)?

Keira Knightley
Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Keira-knightley-chanel-s

Marion Cotillard
Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds 85234

Carice Van Houten
Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Black_Book-8-Carice_van_Houten

Back to top Go down
Satorious
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Satorious

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

http://rebecca-hall.org/pictures/albums/Magazines/HBUK/0_28929.jpg
(EDIT: The pic was too big - so click on it instead)

Rebecca Hall. She looks a bit similar to Keira in this shot - but she isn't flat chested and can act... :twisted:

(sorry - just realised how big this image is - but you can never get too much Ms Hall in my opinion).

Hey look - she blends in perfectly with the Bond girl world ;)

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds 5

Last edited by Satorious on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Rebecca Hall is pretty, but I'm not sure her acting style would fit in a Bond movie well. She doesn't have much of a mysterious or exotic allure, unlike Cotillard or Van Houten, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Satorious
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Satorious

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Personally I think she has an incredible acting range - dare I say too much to be wasted on a mere standard Bond girl role (but of course with Sam Mendes and on board hopefully we might get more than the generic "needs to be equal in every way" stuff which has plagued the last few). Actually - come to think of it - wasn't there a rumour about Sam Mendes and Rebecca Hall around the time he split from Kate Winslet? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:59 am

Satorious wrote:
She looks a bit similar to Keira in this shot - but she isn't flat chested and can act

Keira can act. Haven't you seen Atonement or The Edge of Love? Those are probably her best performances. Then The Duchess, Never Let Me Go and Love Actually. Never mind the POTC films, though she does light up the screen in them. :D
Back to top Go down
Satorious
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Satorious

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 am

Actually - I was just being facetious. I know Keira can act and those are perfect examples - it's just I hear so many people say she can't (clearly there is also a jealousy thing going off with many females I know too). Ignoring her blockbuster efforts (eg. Pirates, King Arthur etc) - I think she's a fine actress in period dramas or indie films. But I still have to say that Rebecca Hall is the better actress out of the two.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 am

They might have been able to get Cottilard before she won the Oscar. Now she pretty much has her pick of any role - as she is one of the few "mature" female actresses in Hollywood today.

Knightley is not a great actress. She adequate at best, and her range is very limited.

Of course until Black Swan I felt the same about Natalie Portman. Though it's my theory that even mediocre actors are capable of one terrific performance. I'm still not convinced that wasn't simply Portman's.
Back to top Go down
Satorious
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Satorious

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Portman and Knightley are both guilty of "phoning it in" as actresses. I mean - just look at what Portman has done since Black swan - Thor, No String Attached, Your Highness. Clearly she is trying to improve her range (or rather bank balance) there! This is why I love Rebecca Hall in comparison.

Cottilard has said she will only do one movie a year since having a child. I'm guessing that movie will be the new Batman - so best stop the speculating here. She is a good actress (although not a fan of her in Inception).
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Sharky wrote:

Kseniya Rappoport.

A real woman.

An unorthodox choice there, Shark. I had a chance to see a play featuring her once, but unfortunetely couldn't make it. She's not exactly one of Russia's most popular actresses and has a mixed filmography - ranging from third-rate TV dramas to indie fare. What film have you seen her in, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 pm

GeneralGogol wrote:
Sharky wrote:

Kseniya Rappoport.

A real woman.

An unorthodox choice there, Shark. I had a chance to see a play featuring her once, but unfortunetely couldn't make it. She's not exactly one of Russia's most popular actresses and has a mixed filmography - ranging from third-rate TV dramas to indie fare. What film have you seen her in, if I may ask?

I saw her in Giuseppe Capotondi's LA DOPPA ORA/THE DOUBLE HOUR.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Sartorious, could you reduce the size of your tart? She's distorting the page. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Satorious
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Satorious

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Despite the fact I like the fact that certain elements took up the whole width of my screen - was annoying having to scroll across to read the page to read comments. Job done!
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds 1
Frank Sinatra Jr. Son of whylen Frank Sinatra. Only if Bond going to New York in Bond 24.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Morrissey450
David Morrissey. For a part like TMWTGG. I sugest him also for the man with the red tatoo, again based on TMWTGG with the 3 nipel story. He also have something from Liam Neeson, i sugest him before Liam Neeson be a resing star again with Batman Begins.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds News_jared-harris
Jared Harris http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0364813/
Have him in mind as replacement for the guy who is seen in CR who official be a crew member. I sugest him on the old forums boards already. Soon he seen in Sherlock Holmes 2.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Blast-Antonia-Campbell-Hughes
Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Article-0-078D9017000005DC-46_634x365 Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Cgz8h0z7vx6dxvd0
Antonia Campbell-Hughes. English. 29-30 years old in 2012. Bondgirl with properties close to Wailin, Camile and Vesper wth a dark inside and not intrest in men.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Ad%C4%B1n%C4%B1senkoy2
Melis Birkan.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2115236/ At some pictures she look like on Carice van Houten. I don't whant Carice in a Bond movie, this sugestion be a kind of gift to people who whant see a Carice look Bond girl.

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Alma-saraci-269936
Alma Saraci http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2526497/ There is always the misunderstanding there can't be more then 2 woman in it, who don't have some with Bond.
Amy Hunter. Black actres. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005034/

Anne Hathaway. Sugest her when she whas climing actres and predict she going to be a big one. I whas happy she get a part in movie based on a spy series. Last Mondday i saw her in this movie, Ger Smart, where she play a serious chacter with Eva Green look. The movie whasn't so good as Johny English and some chacter holes but not with the lead chacters.

QUANTUM LEADER[ SUGESTIONS:

Eliana Alexander
Mathieu Amalric as Green
Olga Kurylenko. Returns as Camile
Catherine Zeta-Jones. Older Camile.
Isabelle Huppert
Catherine McCormack.
Andie MacDowell
Jane Fonda
Vanessa Redgrave

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Catherine-mccormack
Catherine McCormack

Last edited by MBalje on Sun May 15, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Did you proofread that last paragraph? :|
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 pm

MBalje doesn't proofread. He's all man.
Back to top Go down
Chang
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Chang

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:38 am

Salomé wrote:
Did you proofread that last paragraph? :|

Did you?
In MBalje's world that's what people do. Cunning and ingenious.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm

I've not seen her outside of Spiral, don't know if she's done stuff outside of Europe but Audrey Fleurot..

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds 18930743
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:10 am

I'd be up for Eon scouring the globe for the next Jill St John or Honor Blackman. In the meantime any sassy head-turning actress might suffice.

An encore performance from Olga would be quite fine as well!
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:35 pm

I want them to find the next Claudine Auger and Luciana Palluzzi. I miss Connery-era playfulness of the Bond girls.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:24 pm

I miss big tits and dubbing.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Sharky wrote:
I miss big tits and dubbing.

Yep. They should bring Nikki Van der Zyl back.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:18 am

Olga was playful and she didn't need dubbing. Solange was playful too, if only she'd survived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds   Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds Empty

Back to top Go down

Actors/actresses you'd want to see in future Bonds
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next