More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The sun is shining - the good day thread!

Go down 
+28
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Ravenstone
Gravity's Silhouette
bondfan06
saint mark
tiffanywint
Righty007
Chief of SIS
Makeshift Python
Mr. Trevelyan
HJackson
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
colly
G section
Blunt Instrument
Drax
Jack Wade
Louis Armstrong
Moore
The White Tuxedo
CJB
retrokitty
James. C
Salomé
Control
lalala2004
Fae
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Cheers, Ambler.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
Given my tendency to go weak in the knicker elastic for a Scottish accent (I blame Midge Ure) I anticipate a fun week in Edinburgh :bounce:

You're wearing knickers now? 😢 Well, it is cold.

Abandon the Hollywood and you'll feel better. It's like having double glazing downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:

You're wearing knickers now? 😢 Well, it is cold.

It's the closest I get to playing hard to get

Quote :

Abandon the Hollywood and you'll feel better. It's like having double glazing downstairs.

It's the five o'clock shadow that's the problem. Has a velcro effect.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
Well, that's it. I'm officially 21.

Too old for Santa.

Happy birthday, Sharkus. Seems you're getting younger - a portrait in the attic perhaps?

I added two years onto my real age when I joined MI6, and kept up that lie until fairly recently. I feel like a right toyboy, ensnaring poor old ladies.

Poor old ladies?
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Worked on a film shoot from 2am to 8am. Filming stopped around 5, and I got free drinks for the rest of the morning.

Tried Macallan for the first time, too. I now understand why Bond told Silva that he wasted good scotch.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Santa wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
Well, that's it. I'm officially 21.

Too old for Santa.

Happy birthday, Sharkus. Seems you're getting younger - a portrait in the attic perhaps?

I added two years onto my real age when I joined MI6, and kept up that lie until fairly recently. I feel like a right toyboy, ensnaring poor old ladies.

Poor old ladies?

Your words, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm in Scotland :D
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 am

We just ordered the Wrestlemania 2013 Pay-Per-View (it's next Sunday) for the bar and are having a BBQ night catering for about 250-300. The last of the tickets sold out tonight. Mr.Dog and his guy crew are handling all the meat (chicken, lamb, fish) and me and my bargirls are doing the fries, the potato salad, the fried rice and organising the drinks. Basically, the PPV was absorbed into each ticket for a fraction of a dollar and paid for itself...but if we completely sell out, inclusive of drinks and do well, we'll be doing this more regularly. So far it's looking good.

I've also got a $500 wager on John Cena to beat The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 am

My vision is now diffused. Everything looks like Vilmos Zsigmond's cinematography in OBSESSION.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Had a great morning.

I resold a stamp collection that I bought off eBay and had it 'refurbished' by repackaging it in a luxurious leather binder, slipcase, quality album pages. I got the stamps at a excellent price (8% of catalogue...virtually a steal) and in total, invested about US$1,800. I had it priced at $6,000 and offered it for $5,000 if I was paid in cash.

Got a happy customer (dentist, he can afford it) and I made some quick cash to go fuck around with.

:cheers:

Also got my daughter interested and I've been getting her some nice material and watching her rifle through her atlas to find the Faroe Islands, Greenland etc :face:
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:53 pm

In the begiing of the hockey season I was somewhat placed into position of coaching a team or let a group of 14 girls in the age or 11-12 be taken out of competition. So being rather unfamiliar with the rules of fieldhockey I had to really study to be really of use. The autumn competition was a disaster with this team not due to my coaching but the competing teams were much longer together and far better technically.

However we started the spring compitition with a rather large win and kept winning with perhaps not the most technical hockeybut a big fighting spirit and a brilliant centre-forward who has scared the living daylights out of the other teams. Most importantly each member of the team found her place and knew her job.

Tonight we played the number two of the competition and the girls did become the spring champion. I am flipping proud of this group of young ladies that really showed the competition that the best form of defense is attacking. which shows 50 goals scored with only 5 goals against us.

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
rosalindaursery wrote:
wow its awesome

You're a spambot, aren't you?

Someone is attempting to fill the void left by some valuable posters who recently departed, and is failing miserably.

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:55 am

I tried out a new (to me) auction site called Delcampe. It had some interesting items that were either not listed on eBay, or listed at a better price on Delcampe. Secured several collector's items so far, including one that I've already gotten a buyer for and will make a full 100% profit.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Two new tattoos and two new handbags - yesterday was a good day!

The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 DSCF6808_zps293f4582

The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 DSCF6807_zps2ac85843

The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 DSCF6809_zpsb729d7da
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Got a new apartment in Brooklyn. Two roommates, a living room, and a nice kitchen. Not a bad little flat. Should do until I'm done with school in May.

I look forward to christening the ship with lots of alcohol this week.

So, if any of you are ever in town...
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 am

I secured a stash of one of the hardest places to get postally used stamps from - The Falkland Islands. Estimated value is well over £1,200.00+. It was on auction but I sent the seller a buy-it-now offer of 4x his starting bid and he accepted £100 thumbsup It safely arrived a few days ago and they're one of my latest (and proudest) additions to my stamp album.

Anyone who disses my nerdy interest can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:58 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
I secured a stash of one of the hardest places to get postally used stamps from - The Falkland Islands. Estimated value is well over £1,200.00+. It was on auction but I sent the seller a buy-it-now offer of 4x his starting bid and he accepted £100 thumbsup It safely arrived a few days ago and they're one of my latest (and proudest) additions to my stamp album.

Anyone who disses my nerdy interest can kiss my ass.
congrats on your new addition, I do remember the feel of having a great new addition towards ones collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The sun is shining - the good day thread!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6