More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The sun is shining - the good day thread!

Go down 
+28
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Ravenstone
Gravity's Silhouette
bondfan06
saint mark
tiffanywint
Righty007
Chief of SIS
Makeshift Python
Mr. Trevelyan
HJackson
bitchcraft
Largo's Shark
colly
G section
Blunt Instrument
Drax
Jack Wade
Louis Armstrong
Moore
The White Tuxedo
CJB
retrokitty
James. C
Salomé
Control
lalala2004
Fae
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 am

Went to Knott's Berry Farm, a popular amusement park in Southern California that is not Disneyland. I actually prefer it to Disneyland. The rides are just as good but it's less expensive and less crowded. Pretty much fits my sensibilities, I love that Western/Ghost town theme it goes with. Such as a scheduled showdown between two gunslingers. I haven't gone to their restaurants in quite awhile but I remember thinking the food was quite great when families and relatives would go there for brunch. Oh yeah, awesome rollercoasters and water rides. Ghostrider and Silver Bullet are probably my favorite and Montezuma's Revenge is a classic, the oldest of the rollercoasters in that park so its always nice to see it still around. Thinking about going on nearly all the rides is making me dizzy while typing too.

Had so much fun. Went with a friend of mine and his girlfriend he recently became engaged with. We're childhood friends and these days we hardly see echother given how he is either busy working, or I am so there's not a lot of time to hang out like it used to be. But it's always a pleasure when the opportunity is available. The three of us will definitely try to hang out again, likely at a water park called Raging Rivers.

So yeah, I had a pretty damn good day.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Sold off some odds and ends eBay junk that cost around $500-600 for a cool thousand.

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Scored a free Vimeo Plus upgrade today.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 am

The new AVGN episode is out.

The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 Picard-full-of-win
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Finally got my new laptop 8) ...but it came with a price: my PS2 stopped playing PS1 games the same time the Windows installation was complete and it's almost 10 years old, so it was only a matter of time 😢 . Oh well, time to download an emulator... or find a used and working PS1...
Back to top Go down
Chief of SIS
'R'
'R'
Chief of SIS

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:12 am

After getting laid off last week due to budget cuts, I pick myself up from the ashes and score some interviews today.
Back to top Go down
Righty007

Righty007

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:44 am

Chief of SIS wrote:
After getting laid off last week due to budget cuts, I pick myself up from the ashes and score some interviews today.
Good luck finding another job, Chief.

I recently graduated from uni so I'm currently looking also.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:55 pm

What'd you study, Righty?
Back to top Go down
Righty007

Righty007

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
I've got a BA in Sociology-Criminology.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 pm

I blame the victims.
Back to top Go down
Chief of SIS
'R'
'R'
Chief of SIS

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Righty007 wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

Great field. Thinking about grad school at all?

In other news, got the job on the spot after a short interview today. Good day after a crappy last week.
Back to top Go down
Righty007

Righty007

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:46 am

Chief of SIS wrote:
Righty007 wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

Great field. Thinking about grad school at all?

In other news, got the job on the spot after a short interview today. Good day after a crappy last week.
Perhaps later but I'm burnt out from school at the moment. Congrats on the job! :)
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 pm

1. I finally decided what university courses I want to try and get into at the end of school. Currently looking to study either Professional Communication or Media or Public Relations at RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) - now I just need to get my marks and hopefully I can get into those :)

2. I finished my Year12 Media short film today which is worth 35% of my overall grade for Media. It's due on Monday so I'm incredibly happy.

3. I found a formal dress! for my friend's formal which is a week away. :)

So I am very happy currently.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Are you going to post it on InternetLand?
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Short film?

Most likely maybe ... I dunno. If I do it'll be when I get my final marks back for it so probs in December. I shall let you know, Brown.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Fae wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

Short film?

Nah. You in that dress.

Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Sharky wrote:
Fae wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:

Short film?

Nah. You in that dress.

... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Bloody hell.

I've just inherited my grandfather's uniform and cap. He was a kommandør (captain) in the Royal Norwegian Navy during WWII. I've already got the huge Norwegian flag flown on his whaling vessel as a bed sheet (though I always remember to take it off when I get into bed, for understandable reasons).
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Quote :
Stephanie Wise thinks that you are PURE STAR of SATISFACTION trigonometry sardine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Sharky wrote:
Quote :
Stephanie Wise thinks that you are PURE STAR of SATISFACTION trigonometry sardine

Well, don't keep me in suspenders.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 am

Bought a couple of those scratch card things with some spare change at the gas station and won $2,500.

Also, 15 of my eBay packags arrived and I'll have a fun time sifting through them tonight/tomorrow as they contain about 225 comic books. I now own a complete run of Amazing Spidey for the past 12 years.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 am

I've said plenty in the bad news bears thread, but I'm actually feeling up. I miss my mother, and her absense has barely sunk in for me, but I'm so relieved that she is free from pain. Forgive me for droning on, but I have few friends in Kentucky compared to California.

I'm more than excited by the prospect of returning to California, and the idea of having financial independence. I'm not a greedy man, but I'm 28 and living with my family and working a crap job 2,000 miles from where I can really make a career and life for myself. Depending on how much I get after the sale of the house and what's in the bank, I may very well get a new car. My Accord is turning not-so sweet 16 in 2012.

I'm looking at a Honda Accord Coupe (sick of driving a Sedan) in "Polished Metal Metallic" color.

The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 2010-Honda-Accord-Coupe-EX-L-5-Spd-AT-2

I love nothing more than driving clear across America alone. Especially in the west. The idea of doing so in that baby on my return to LA...

I will always regret not making it big and getting my mom out of Kentucky and into a comfortable life with proper health care, but I'll get out of Kentucky. Hopefully in a little style. :)

This is basically my mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUYcHG60TcI#t=1m27s
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

You should embrace that feeling, Tux. When you're ready, you should plug your mp3 player into your car's speakers, and play this.

Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm not sure if I'll just fix up my existing car. It's gonna be months before I make that decision.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Amtrak now has WiFi on most of their trains. Thank God/Al Gore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining - the good day thread!   The sun is shining - the good day thread! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The sun is shining - the good day thread!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next