More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Riots Across England

Go down 
+16
tiffanywint
Jack Wade
Fort Knox
Fae
Lazenby.
CJB
bitchcraft
FG Wells
Largo's Shark
Salomé
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
HJackson
bondfan06
Control
G section
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

Riots Across England - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 am

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
G section wrote:
The majority of the rioters in Bristol and Manchester looked white to me.

And I'm sure the BBC would neeever selectively display photos in order to deflect criticism of minorities. It's such an evenhanded and impartial news organization, after all.

This is absurd Khanners. Are you denying the possibility that there were quite a bit of white looters as well? I honestly don't give a damn about their race. If they looted and destroyed property, I hope they feel the full force of the justice system and get to spend some well-earned time behind bars.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Given the Left's race mania and constant shilling for its constituencies (blacks most of all), it's not the least bit absurd. And the BBC, as everybody knows, is a card-carrying Leftist organ.

As to the presence of whites in the rioting, I know there have been plenty of them and I want to see them punished to the very extent of the law along with the rest of the scum. My point is that there is clear and dramatic "overrepresentation" by blacks in these riots. No surprise really. Blacks in England--just as in the US--commit a wildly disproportionate number of crimes. Why should rioting and rapine be any different?
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
Given the Left's race mania and constant shilling for its constituencies (blacks most of all), it's not the least bit absurd. And the BBC, as everybody knows, is a card-carrying Leftist organ.

As to the presence of whites in the rioting, I know there have been plenty of them and I want to see them punished to the very extent of the law along with the rest of the scum. My point is that there is clear and dramatic "overrepresentation" by blacks in these riots. No surprise really. Blacks in England--just as in the US--commit a wildly disproportionate number of crimes. Why should rioting and rapine be any different?

Public broadcasters and other leftist media fall all overthemselves to be pc to the point of absurdity - to the point where accuracy in reporting is compromised.

It's no different here -a very disproportionately high percentage of the gun violence in Toronto is not only black- its generaly black on black - clearly there is a cultural dymanic at play here - but you would never know listening to colour blind CBC. Its left to private media to report the facts and engage the frank discussion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 am

Controversy continues in the UK where historian David Starkey says that the white rioters were influenced by black gangsta culture: "the whites have become black".

James Delingpole is a rare supporter with his piece 'If David Starkey is racist then so is everybody.'

Quote :
The part of the programme which seems to have most got the Left’s goat is the one where David Starkey says that “the whites have become black.” But again, the cultural point he is making is indisputable. Listen to how many white kids (and Asian kids) choose to speak in black street patois; note the extent to which hip hop and grime garage and their offshoots have penetrated the white mainstream; check out how many white kids like to roll like pimps or perps with their Calvins pulled up to their midriffs and their jean waistbands sagging below their buttocks.

Is anyone seriously going to try to make the case that this isn’t black culture in excelsis? Or does anyone, perhaps, want to persuade me that this is but one tiny and much-exaggerated facet of a broader black culture dominated by opera and madrigal singing and crochet and sonnet-construction and lawn bowls and Shakespeare and new translations of Ovid? If they are capable of doing so then maybe, just maybe, I might accept that there was something demeaning or reductive in Starkey’s comments on black culture. Problem is, I don’t think anyone can.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100100911/if-david-starkey-is-racist-then-so-is-everybody/

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Of course Starkey and Delingpole are correct. Black "culture"--with the notable exception of jazz--has always been a youth culture. It rarely appeals to adults but comes very close to dominating among children, teens, and twenty-somethings. This phenomenon applies equally in the States as the UK.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:25 pm

This country seriously needs to stop walking on eggshells over race issues in the wake of these riots. It's not "racist" to treat a "black" person exactly the same way you'd treat a "white" person in this country, and our government needs to learn this very quickly before the negative aspects of the comments above (riots, fashion, unimaginative mainstream hip hop and it's selfish lifestyle and violence-related influences) eradicate both our own cultural identity and our already difficult day-to-day lives any further. I also agree with Starkey and Delingpole, and it's good to see people being unafraid to speak out.

tiffanywint wrote:
Public broadcasters and other leftist media fall all over themselves to be pc to the point of absurdity - to the point where accuracy in reporting is compromised.

This is also a problem which needs to be resolved.

Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
Black "culture"--with the notable exception of jazz--has always been a youth culture.

What about Gospel, funk, and soul?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Sharky wrote:
Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
Black "culture"--with the notable exception of jazz--has always been a youth culture.

What about Gospel, funk, and soul?

I'd be surprised if this guy didn't have some in his collection....

Riots Across England - Page 4 Article-2023667-0D59940300000578-97_634x604
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:52 pm

M,

laugh

Shark,

Funk is definitely youth-oriented, although it has far more musical integrity than rap. Soul is a rather broad term. It encompasses some serious music (Luther Van Dross, Barbara Lewis, etc.) meant to appeal to adults, but also a lot of simple stuff meant to appeal to the teeny-boppers. I'll give you gospel, though. That is adult music, but as religious music, is not exactly what I'd call mainstream.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
Funk is definitely youth-oriented, although it has far more musical integrity than rap.
Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm sure you're basing this off of the brainless pop on the radio. That music is meant for dancing. Good rap has just as much integrity as any other genre.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Isn't the music that you enjoy called "hip-hop", Wade? And isn't there a big difference between that and rap?

I always looked at it as...

Hip-hop

Rap
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:44 pm

That's all hip-hop, Brown. Rap is just the technique practiced by an MC, like singing. Hip-hop music is the genre.

That said, there's dozens of different sub-genres. Grandmaster Flash is old-school hip-hop, whereas Necro is more hardcore/horrorcore/death rap.. The only they've got in common is that they're both East Coast .
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I jus' ain't got no street cred, I guess.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:05 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
I jus' ain't got no street cred, I guess.

I like Deborah Harry's Blondie rap, "Rapture"

I guess I've got even less street cred :) - then there's Khanners tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 am

Brown robbed Walmart at gunpoint. He's got more streetcred than any of us.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Sharky wrote:
That's all hip-hop, Brown. Rap is just the technique practiced by an MC, like singing. Hip-hop music is the genre.
Yup.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Avarice wrote:
Brown robbed Walmart at gunpoint. He's got more streetcred than any of us.

I heard Brown got shot 9 times in a drive-by by dat crip, Mr. E.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 am

laugh

He's supposed to find me and punch me in the face. I'm waiting on it.

Sifting through 20+ million people must be taking a bit of time.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
He's supposed to find me and punch me in the face. I'm waiting on it.

Why was that?

All I remember about that Mr. E guy is that he really hated Brosnan and then he came out of the closet. These two things probably correlate, I'll ring up Babs and ask for her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:56 am

I told him to calm down because he was getting angry over a South Park thread.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:26 am

Sharky wrote:

I heard Brown got shot 9 times in a drive-by by dat crip, Mr. E.

Word.

Mr. Brown wrote:

He's supposed to find me and punch me in the face.

CJB wrote:

All I remember about that Mr. E guy is that he really hated Brosnan and then he came out of the closet. These two things probably correlate

laugh

And those big arguments over South Park were some funny sh*t. I think people just kept deliberately returning to the subject just so he'd flip and get banned. laugh
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:04 am

I wore a baseball cap backwards once. That helped my street cred until I switched it back. It just felt real weird and then I tossed it altogether. I don't wear a baseball cap period unless I'm playing actual baseball ( which is almost never) or its real hot on the golf course.

So much for street cred :pale:
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 am

Ah, how could I forget Mr. E's pathological hatred of South Park? Oh no, they look like paper cut-outs... The horror. laugh
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 am

Mr. E did do a nice review of TWINE, though. I wonder what he's up to now. Perhaps rioting?
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
I wore a baseball cap backwards once. That helped my street cred until I switched it back. It just felt real weird and then I tossed it altogether. I don't wear a baseball cap period unless I'm playing actual baseball ( which is almost never) or its real hot on the golf course.

So much for street cred :pale:
I did that too when I was 3-7 yrs old.

I was the coolest kid on the playground. Being deadly serious here - it was awesome. :D

I actually have a baseball cap ... I may just go find it ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riots Across England   Riots Across England - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riots Across England
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next