More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage

Go down 
+4
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
saint mark
Gravity's Silhouette
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:20 pm

A week or so ago I violated myself: I violated my no-Lohan pledge and today I'm taking a brief time-out from my no-Kardashian pledge.

I think even Kim Kardashian and her family have been a bit surprised by the intense backlash over the announcement of her pending "divorce" from husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries. While I never expected her marriage to last 5 years (that's 50 years in normal human lives), even the most cynical, jaded part of me thought that the E! Network and this whore would at least make a pretense of trying to have a real marriage, a real attempt at marriage, and a marriage that went the distance (2-3 years in Hollywood lives). Her marriage to Kris Humphries (whom I assume is some low-to-mid-level NBA player; I don't follow basketball) is either an elaborate, sophisticated hoax perpetrated by this stupid bitch and her producers over at E! in a desperate, pathetic attempt at a cash grab, or a monumental failure of staggering, epic proportions (what in life that is worth having can be attained in less than 72 days?). I mean, that's it? 72 days and she's out of there? I've had jock itch that lasted longer.

And I know that a lot of "marriage equality" activists are now using her as their poster girl for legalizing gay marriage across the country, but shouldn't they refer to it as "divorce equality"?

I never watched her show or any of the spin-offs to begin with, and if it's possible to actually watch less than I'm already not watching then I'm sure I will continue to not watch her show(s), but there's something so dirty and repulsive and pathetic and tasteless about this "divorce". I've never believed "reality" television was real to begin with, but this seems to have sunk to a new low, and I'm hoping that this entire sordid, sad escapade will come back to bite her on her ample ass.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/kardashian-apologizes-fans-failed-marriage-14862952
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 pm

I am always a wee sad when a marriage fails there is no difference between a bitch and a player or two ordinary folks.

She looks dynamite in a bikini.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 pm

GS, you just wish you had a piece of this...and you know it.

Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage Kimkardashianbykenjiian

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Delete the image and i agree.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 pm

J7, you know what we want to see.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:27 am

these are the only photos from her Playboy Photoshoot that I can post that do not show any strategic points of her body and do not violate the Bond and Beyond Community moral standards

http://img162.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_132027696318_63lo
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm

This teachable moment is brought to you by Native American Heritage Month (because being an Indian is about more than drinking, gambling, and catching syphilis).

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/kris-jenner-indan-slammed-largest-native-american-group-controversy-over-her

The backlash against Kris Jenner is exploding over her use of the phrase “Indian giver,” and the largest American Indian and Alaska Native organization in the country has told RadarOnline.com exclusively that her comment “wrong and hurtful.”

“Once again American Indians and Alaska Natives have been misrepresented by a single misinformed statement. Native American people serve in our country’s military at disproportionate rates, are respected business leaders, citizens of the United States, members of Congress, professional athletes, musicians, teachers and active participants in civic life,” Jacqueline Johnson Pata, Executive Director of the National Congress of American Indians, told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Pata was referring to Jenner’s use of the phrase “Indian giver” on Good Morning America after saying that she hoped her son-in-law Kris Humphries didn’t want the engagement ring he gave her daughter Kim Kardahsian back.

“The phrase “Indian giving” is wrong and hurtful,” she added. “The cultural values of Native Americans are based on giving unconditionally and empowering those around them. Instead this cultural value is forgotten when negative stereotyping of Native people occurs.

“November is Native American Heritage Month and this moment calls for a reflection on the contributions of America’s first peoples to this great country. There are over 5 million US citizens identified as American Indians or Alaska Natives and 565 federally recognized tribal nations. This November we’re focused on celebrating 1.7 million Native youth under the age of 18 that face many challenges. There are many hopeful solutions and we invite the Jenner and Kardashian family to join with the country in learning more during Native American Heritage Month.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, an organization that serves the Native American community called Kris’s comment “false and hurtful,” as well.

Kris is on a media tour for her new book but is spending time doing damage control from the outrage fans feel against Kim for filing for divorce from Kris after just 72 days.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Eh, while I can't stand any of these C***S, I think the "Indian giver" backlash is a bit ridiculous.

Nice way to cash in, however. That's why I always check "Inuit" as my race on government documents.

PS - Thanks for the link, J7. We can always count on you.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Eh, while I can't stand any of these C***S, I think the "Indian giver" backlash is a bit ridiculous.

Nice way to cash in, however. That's why I always check "Inuit" as my race on government documents.
You too? laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage   Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian Apologizes For Failed Marriage
Page 1 of 1